• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rangers to clip the Cardinals in St. Louis 6/17-6/19

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feeling is the same Crawler. Cards win tomorrow then it comes to a Sunday series decider. If the Rangers win today, then I have to get my shit talkin in cuz we won't be back for a few years realistically.

World Series match up is possible still

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude it is fuckin dead. The Cardinals "fans" on this site don't post or come on here nearly enough to have a conversation. Talking shit isn't a disrespect to a team. I haven't talked shit to the: Reds, Phillies, Braves, Brew Crew, etc. this yaer
I was a Cards fan back when Gibson and Brock were playing before there was a Ranger team. In fact we were living in Cape Cod ftom 67-69 when the Cards played Boston in the WS. But we moved to Texas in 69 and when the Rangers came to be I jumped on board. I have never had a sporting event break my heart like that game 6. So respectfuly we really do not want to hear about it. You can have fun but don't come on here and stab us in the heart and twist it and think we are okay with it.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright @jwolt92. Yes we're still kinda sensitive about game six and will be until we rectify it with a World Series win. That's why you got your head bit off. Probably a little knee jerk, but that was still kinda shitty, even if you didn't mean it to be.

Thanks for the nice words about Cole spinning a gem too. That said, we normally welcome posters of other teams, especially during series against them, but you clearly struck a nerve and that particular nerve isn't going to win many friends here. Getting into it on the main MLB board is fine, but do us a favor and don't go trying to take on a team board. The rules are a little different on team boards. We'd love to have you around for the rest of the series if you can avoid bringing up game 6. Cool?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@jwolt92

I realize you "only want to chat" here, but knock the toll shit off (posting the old ass video that you know is only intended to troll and following people around disliking their shit because they disliked your troll post) or you can find a new site to post on.

If you want to really just talk baseball and have fun, welcome. If you want to act like a child and derail the thread, keep it on the main board or another site.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright @jwolt92. Yes we're still kinda sensitive about game six and will be until we rectify it with a World Series win. That's why you got your head bit off. Probably a little knee jerk, but that was still kinda shitty, even if you didn't mean it to be.

Thanks for the nice words about Cole spinning a gem too. That said, we normally welcome posters of other teams, especially during series against them, but you clearly struck a nerve and that particular nerve isn't going to win many friends here. Getting into it on the main MLB board is fine, but do us a favor and don't go trying to take on a team board. The rules are a little different on team boards. We'd love to have you around for the rest of the series if you can avoid bringing up game 6. Cool?

Damn romeo, how well stated and handled. :clap:

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our chances in the Martinez war today. One thing @jwolt92 said that I completely agree with is that the Cards board sucks balls. Im gonna hang in here during the game today, but I won't be shitting on your floor.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our chances in the Martinez war today. One thing @jwolt92 said that I completely agree with is that the Cards board sucks balls. Im gonna hang in here during the game today, but I won't be shitting on your floor.

Welcome!

We're interested to see if our Martinez made some necessary adjustments in the minors to take that next step to being an effective starter, even if he'll never be a dominant one

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I have to agree with you in favoring the Cards today. Not sure how Nick will do since he pitched a little more than a couple of innings a few days ago. And if we have to go to our BP early it historically has not been a good thing. Thanks for keeping it on the up and up.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way Razor our good buddy Romeo will really appreciate your college team being OU.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I have to agree with you in favoring the Cards today. Not sure how Nick will do since he pitched a little more than a couple of innings a few days ago. And if we have to go to our BP early it historically has not been a good thing. Thanks for keeping it on the up and up.

Thing is, this team for a solid month has found a way to win series regardless of circumstances.

We get well pitched games, and then 5 innings the next game, yet score enough to come out on top. Hell, look at yesterday's game as a perfect example.

This roll we're on his truly amazing.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way Razor our good buddy Romeo will really appreciate your college team being OU.
Good to hear(unless youre being sarcastic), that was another reason I was nervous about setting foot in here...:lol:

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Razor seems to be a confused individual in his loyalties to me.

It appears to be a Bears logo up top, then his teams are OU, followed by the Bulls and then the Cards. Honestly, you ever know a Cardinal fan who cheered for anything Chicago?

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Razor seems to be a confused individual in his loyalties to me.

It appears to be a Bears logo up top, then his teams are OU, followed by the Bulls and then the Cards. Honestly, you ever know a Cardinal fan who cheered for anything Chicago?
Yea that gets a lot of attention on these boards, so I'll explain at least the Chicago-Cards thing. My family is from a town in Illinois that is about an hour and a half from St. Louis. They are all Cards fans because of the proximity to St. Louis and I adopted it when I was a kid. There were no Rams for them to cheer for back in the day so they all went with state teams in football and basketball, I adopted those as well. As for OU, I never really had a college football team growing up per say, so when I met my wife (huge Sooner fan), I jumped on that bandwagon too in an attempt to get in her drawers. It worked, and 13 years later I am still a fan.

P.S. Are there a lot of Tenn./Memphis fans out there?

Last edited:

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea that gets a lot of attention on these boards, so I'll explain at least the Chicago-Cards thing. My family is from a town in Illinois that is about an hour and a half from St. Louis. They are all Cards fans because of the proximity to St. Louis and I adopted it when I was a kid. There were no Rams for them to cheer for back in the day so they all went with state teams in football and basketball, I adopted those as well. As for OU, I never really had a college football team growing up per say, so when I met my wife (huge Sooner fan), I jumped on that bandwagon too in an attempt to get in her drawers. It worked, and 13 years later I am still a fan.

P.S. Are there a lot of Tenn./Memphis fans out there?
Donaldson is a Volunteer and a good one