• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers set to face the Asterisks for the first time in 2021 - TEX @ HOU 5/13-16

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like we lost in San Francisco because of our offense and we lost in Houston because of our pitching.

what an abysmal road trip.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Headed to a more competent location
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston is the top scoring team in the AL, they were always gonna put up some runs

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are just past the one-quarter mark of the season and are on pace to win 69 games. I don't think we are that bad, but the record is what it is.

Who can we reasonably expect to be approached about in July regarding a trade for a player who is not under our control past next year? Gibson and Kennedy appear to be the only locks. Maybe Folty. Some think Joely Rodriguez. Perhaps Gallo. Maybe Yang, but I still don't know how long he is under our control. It is possible that a team could be interested in one of our veteran hitters depending on how well they play between now and then.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are just past the one-quarter mark of the season and are on pace to win 69 games. I don't think we are that bad, but the record is what it is.

Who can we reasonably expect to be approached about in July regarding a trade for a player who is not under our control past next year? Gibson and Kennedy appear to be the only locks. Maybe Folty. Some think Joely Rodriguez. Perhaps Gallo. Maybe Yang, but I still don't know how long he is under our control. It is possible that a team could be interested in one of our veteran hitters depending on how well they play between now and then.

Culberson

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dahl

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

also, I felt like they were good for around 70 wins this season