• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rangers Royally receive Kansas City for four 7/28-7/31

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they were really thinking of doing that he would be a great pick up. But I am like Romeo in that just would not make sense to trade a guy who has looked so good, is young and under contract for a while.

Think you me JTA Romeo and the rest would agree it might not make sense on a 1-2 for 1 trade but if they get something of a haul of prospects w a top prospect they might feel its worth it

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people don't really get the ratings system. :lol:

That is the only reason I have the few bad ratings i do, not that it is all that important, but I like to keep my record as clean as possible. It might look good in court one day :D

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pitching from our starters has been much better the last 3 games.

Grififin just needed to get back on track and build some stamina. Darvish will continue to improve as he goes along. Hamels is a stud still, and I hope that Harrell can be a positive addition. Good defense goes a long way too for these guys

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the multi HR games from AB and Roog the last 2 nights

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grififin just needed to get back on track and build some stamina. Darvish will continue to improve as he goes along. Hamels is a stud still, and I hope that Harrell can be a positive addition. Good defense goes a long way too for these guys
I was sure he was going to take us to the seventh but Hosmer kept fouling pitches off and found the one pitch he liked.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was sure he was going to take us to the seventh but Hosmer kept fouling pitches off and found the one pitch he liked.

Yeah and he had Cain down 2 strikes and just let the one get away and it hit him. He was at 84 pitches and cruising pretty good w 2 outs in the inning and then the HBP and HR after a long AB. He almost got through 6, and he should get back to where he was before the injury

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My mindset with Harrell is " can't get any worse than Lu Jax or Chi Chi". I'm interested to see what he's got. I trust our scouts. I'm not saying he will be a lock down guy, but if he can go 5 innings and give up 3 runs, I'd take it. That gives us a chance at least.

PhantomWarrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take your damn time and be ready. I'm sick of him jerking this team around, coming back, and getting hurt again. Get it right. Then come back. Please.
Choo should have a two week MiL rehab assignment. If he doesn't get hurt after that then activate him.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choo should have a two week MiL rehab assignment. If he doesn't get hurt after that then activate him.

Should....but more likely 4-5 games I'm guessing

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not knocking the guy or anything. When he is here and healthy, he adds a new dimension to the line up. I just hate the rushing him up here BS. It just causes a bunch of unnecessary roster moves. If we were in September, it wouldn't be as important, but we gotta get thru August first.

It almost makes me think Davis or Simpson are pulling the strings on both of their " big investments" ( Fielder and Choo) and that we have a " they gotta be on the field as much as possible approach", but if the guy isn't healthy then don't play him. Simple as that.