• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers been getting all the breaks......

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
that guy next to Joe buck is a fuckin idiot. How would you explain elvis's ground ball going foul, adrian beltres home run going foul, and cabrera's double play ball hitting the base for a run and a double? bring Francona back PLEASE.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yay...... Right all the breaks.... Theres more than just this game. We had bases loaded nobody out and they got out of it somehow

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you guys no the only reason we're up 3-2 is because we're getting all of the breaks.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that guy next to Joe buck is a fuckin idiot. How would you explain elvis's ground ball going foul, adrian beltres home run going foul, and cabrera's double play ball hitting the base for a run and a double? bring Francona back PLEASE.

I was saying the same thing last night "McCarver, shut the F up." Seemed like 20 times he said "Finally the Tigers catch a break".

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you guys no the only reason we're up 3-2 is because we're getting all of the breaks.

Yep, we've got Beltre with a sore leg, Hamilton barely able to run or swing a bat and a starter giving up the cycle in one inning and the Tigers are getting the orphan treatment. Good old non biased Tim McCarver.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys haven't figured McCarver out until now? The guy is a pompous, arrogant ass who often just makes shit up and then runs with it like it is fact. Like most broadcasters he sounds great but he doesn't have a clue about what is going on. I don't even think he prepares anymore. And once he gets on a theme he sticks to it like glue no matter how wrong it is. Worse than Lewin on the overkill aspect. I find almost ALL of these national guys to be embarrassing to listen to. They are supposed to be neutral but it is always broadcast from the point of view opposite a DFW team. Detroit needs to do this, and Detroit needs to do that, Detroit is the greatest of all time, whatever. Listen to them and they'll have you convinced that Detroit has an insurmountable 2 games to 3 lead and that the Rangers are in dire straits having only won 3 games.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys haven't figured McCarver out until now? The guy is a pompous, arrogant ass who often just makes shit up and then runs with it like it is fact. Like most broadcasters he sounds great but he doesn't have a clue about what is going on. I don't even think he prepares anymore. And once he gets on a theme he sticks to it like glue no matter how wrong it is. Worse than Lewin on the overkill aspect. I find almost ALL of these national guys to be embarrassing to listen to. They are supposed to be neutral but it is always broadcast from the point of view opposite a DFW team. Detroit needs to do this, and Detroit needs to do that, Detroit is the greatest of all time, whatever. Listen to them and they'll have you convinced that Detroit has an insurmountable 2 games to 3 lead and that the Rangers are in dire straits having only won 3 games.

Very Bias indeed it's like and Joe Buck are rooting for the Tigers to win it.

AGZBASEBALL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Surprised McCarver has been doing it this long. Usually Networks want Younger Guys more Intuned to Today's Game. McCarver played a long time ago. He hasn't played with the players of today. His Playing Career was before all of Today's Players were even born. A Change needs to be made. This NorthEast Bias is Ridiculous Already. Tired of it. ESPN created this. It didn't exist 20 Years Ago.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The city of STL just called, they want you to mail back your fancard

:nono:

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The city of STL just called, they want you to mail back your fancard

:nono:

I think there are lots of St Louis fans who loathe McCarver. I used to love the guy. Thought he was the best broadcaster ever but something happened a while back and I started actually paying attention to the nonsense he spouts. Now if he broadcasts the World Series from a St. Louis perspective I won't be upset about it. I would like to see some more accuracy with his talking points though and a lot less of the condescending, know it all BS.

Laserman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright Grapesoda, Fordman, Ginger I'm going to need yall to clean it up a bit!:censored::hurt:

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just like last year, the open bias against the Rangers by the MLB announcers is disgusting

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just like last year, the open bias against the Rangers by the MLB announcers is disgusting

Are you talking about the playoffs in general last year, or in the WS?

In the WS, I thought it was pretty much anti BOTH teams. Not anti-Rangers.

There was certainly NEVER any pro-Giants biased ANYWHERE in the playoffs last year.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about the playoffs in general last year, or in the WS?

In the WS, I thought it was pretty much anti BOTH teams. Not anti-Rangers.

There was certainly NEVER any pro-Giants biased ANYWHERE in the playoffs last year.

during the ALDS and ALCS, the MLB announcers were totally baffled. everything that had been scripted for them was on the Rays and the Yankees and they made some of the most comical blunders. everytime the rangers did something they twisted it around

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
during the ALDS and ALCS, the MLB announcers were totally baffled. everything that had been scripted for them was on the Rays and the Yankees and they made some of the most comical blunders. everytime the rangers did something they twisted it around

Gotcha.

The Giants got the same treatment (if not worse). The Giants were the only team in MLB last year to NEVER play an elimination game, yet, the national media treated every game as if it were the Giants last, and they were always lucky to get even there.

You guys are legit. You lost Lee, and are still one win away from repeating as AL Champs. That is F'n impressive.

Good luck to you guys!!

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha.

The Giants got the same treatment (if not worse). The Giants were the only team in MLB last year to NEVER play an elimination game, yet, the national media treated every game as if it were the Giants last, and they were always lucky to get even there.

You guys are legit. You lost Lee, and are still one win away from repeating as AL Champs. That is F'n impressive.

Good luck to you guys!!

thanks