• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers back home for some W's against the M's - 5/7-5/9

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than the overall budget, do you think this ownership group has been really hands on? I have always assumed they have the biggest say in the budget and then allow JD to talk them into spending a little more when he is persuasive enough. Other than that, I have assumed they just want to be kept informed. I would imagine when it comes to the overall direction, such as rebuilding or not, that that would need to be discussed with them prior to reaching a final decision. I could be wrong, but none of our local media have repoorted otherwise, to my recollection.

They seem very passive when compared to some of our other local owners, that's for sure.

just now catching up with posts.

I might have worded my post incorrectly. I shouldn't suggest that ownership works like Jerry Jones, where they meddle in every single decision. But I wouldn't call them passive, either. I think it's more about what they're spending money on rather than how much they're spending.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The actual game experience inside the seating bowl is on par with the Ballpark. Maybe it is just where we parked, but I like the current parking situation better. There are more concessions and more restrooms so that is better.

On the downside, exiting the stadium after a close game was a lot more difficult than before. They needed to install some doors that they could seal up until the game ends and then open them to allow people to leave the stadium faster. There are so few stadium exits that it took quite some time to leave. It would really be a mess if it had been sold out or anything close to a sell out.

When we finally got back to the parking lot, exiting the parking lot was easy.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leiter didn't pitch today. He was shut down to lessen his workload.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uncle Siggy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heard he had a blister which is why he missed his last start. looked like he was still having issues
Our ball seems to be quite a bit different from the ball in Japan so he's probably had to modify the way he grips/releases the ball and it's not going too good right now...

Will he ever get it right :noidea:

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our ball seems to be quite a bit different from the ball in Japan so he's probably had to modify the way he grips/releases the ball and it's not going too good right now...

Will he ever get it right :noidea:
we can only hope so but i think he will be put on the 10-day IL and need to be sent to the alternate site for a while

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The actual game experience inside the seating bowl is on par with the Ballpark. Maybe it is just where we parked, but I like the current parking situation better. There are more concessions and more restrooms so that is better.

On the downside, exiting the stadium after a close game was a lot more difficult than before. They needed to install some doors that they could seal up until the game ends and then open them to allow people to leave the stadium faster. There are so few stadium exits that it took quite some time to leave. It would really be a mess if it had been sold out or anything close to a sell out.

When we finally got back to the parking lot, exiting the parking lot was easy.

The sheer number of more restrooms was impressive to me. Felt like at least 5x as many. Parking was much better in the new place as well. Same goes for me in the bowl. Felt very similar to Ballpark 1, with some minor exceptions.

Uncle Siggy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sheer number of more restrooms was impressive to me.
One of the funniest/strangest things I've ever seen happened in a ballpark men's room at Riverfront Stadium... :D

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sheer number of more restrooms was impressive to me. Felt like at least 5x as many. Parking was much better in the new place as well. Same goes for me in the bowl. Felt very similar to Ballpark 1, with some minor exceptions.
One thing that bothered me with the cashless concessions is having to be asked every single time to give a tip or not. I am not going to tip someone at the concession stand. Maybe it is just in the 200 level, but I was hoping for a little more variety in food choices.