• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers (1) v. Sens (8) ECQF series thread

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You can send him to Columbus along with Lehner :D

I was more pissed off by the two blatant dives by Alfie, one by Neil and WHAT THE FUCK was Anderson even doing behind the net, let alone flopping like Hasek with a torn ankle tendon?

No to the first part although at this point in Spezza's career, I think it's pretty clear he's never going to be what I hoped he would be. He just doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes and that's not going to change. He's just a live by the sword, die by the sword kind of player and always will be. I've come to that conclusion and it really pains me to say it because I've always thought he could be a top 5 player in the league.

Don't really recall Alfie or Neil diving but Anderson almost cost the team early on. Was it a penalty? Probably but after it's not you do get up and get back in your damn net. The culture MacLean is trying to build is that no player is bigger then the team and I know him and Bryan Murray saw that and wondered...

Speaking of which, we'll just have to wait and see what Murray does in the summer now. I have a feeling there's going to a few significant tweaks to the roster. I'd like to see the defense retooled a little for sure.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a great Game 7. Rags/Caps will be a good series, probably another 7 for both teams.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Mods, mind picking up the slack? This thread wont unsticky itself. What are we paying you guys for?

:p