• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers (1) v. Sens (8) ECQF series thread

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Rangers and their fans for the win and kudos to the Sens for one hell of a game and series.

RangersReds03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn what a series, I knew the Sens would give us trouble and they did now on to round 2

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Rangers aren't gonna be able to sustain playing like that for 3 more series. They just won't but congrats to the Rangers and their fans. Disappointed for Alfie tough...he really really gave it his all in this game. Can't say the same about a few others and I think you know how specifically that is.

Loved Silfverberg's game too...he was something else and was a big reason for the Sens surge at the end there.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Rangers, that Kreider kid is gonna be something.

Congrats for a very solid year, (most of the) Sens.

Fuck you Sergei Gonchar.

And Craig Anderson just earned a seat next to Ed Belfour in my book. Gutless piece of shit. Yeah, he came back. But he wouldn't even look Lundqvist in the eye. Candy ass.

RangersReds03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rangers aren't gonna be able to sustain playing like that for 3 more series. They just won't but congrats to the Rangers and their fans. Disappointed for Alfie tough...he really really gave it his all in this game. Can't say the same about a few others and I think you know how specifically that is.

Loved Silfverberg's game too...he was something else and was a big reason for the Sens surge at the end there.

They don't really have a choice but there's no quit in this team much like the Sens, you guys have a bright future I think. I feel for him too, I've always liked Alfie.

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Congrats Rangers, that Kreider kid is gonna be something.

Congrats for a very solid year, (most of the) Sens.

Fuck you Sergei Gonchar.

And Craig Anderson just earned a seat next to Ed Belfour in my book. Gutless piece of shit. Yeah, he came back. But he wouldn't even look Lundqvist in the eye. Candy ass.

Yeah that was just bad on Anderson's part. Just classless but at least he did come back otherwise I really would have ripped into him.

I just can't overlook the fact that Spezza was awful. Yeah, he had a few goals in the series but where was he tonight? He setup Michalek there but other then that I didn't see any second effort from him. He just kind of floated around the ice and hoped something would happen. He'll just never learn...

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
congrats Rags.

way to throw a scare into 'em Sens.
something to build on. I hope Alfie is back

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No offense to Ottawa at all, but you'll have to play A LOT better than what I saw in this series.

Ottawa is a better team then people give credit for. I think if they had won this game then they would have been a tough opponent in the second round. I think Karlsson would do better against a team like the Flyers then the Rangers too.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't overlook the fact that Spezza was awful.

He'll just never learn...

You can send him to Columbus along with Lehner :D

I was more pissed off by the two blatant dives by Alfie, one by Neil and WHAT THE FUCK was Anderson even doing behind the net, let alone flopping like Hasek with a torn ankle tendon?