• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers (1) v. Sens (8) ECQF series thread

sherbert1421

Dead Wings 2.0
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
posted this in the other thread but this one is a more telling angle. looked clean to me

Last edited by a moderator:

RangersReds03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the offense from Richards? A goal from Gabork might help. Lundqvist can only do so much. At some point the offense has to produce.

I think acquiring Nash would be a mistake because of his contract & what it would cost to acquire him. However, if the Rangers get knocked out in Round 1 it will probably be reconsidered.

I agree those guy definitely have to pick it up. I was reading an article from the swamp and I couldn't believe all the comments blaming Lundy for the Rangers not being up in the series.

I was glad they didn't get Nash because we would've had to give up too much and at the time I knew we wouldn't light it up, but I thought we would get enough scoring. And I'd rather go after someone in free agency anyway if it turns out we do need scoring, which it is looking that way.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable. Was watching this game at a Calgary bar and got several weird looks when I started screaming.

This team just keeps surprising me. From coming back in game 4 to getting a shutout. Paul MacLean is a genius.

As for the idiot who called for a suspension for Neil...not even close. Boyle got rocked cleanly by a guy who is 7 inches shorter than him and the guy never left his feet. Boyle wanted to stir shit up and shit he's received. This isn't the 1999 Ottawa Senators there lanky bitchboy, this is one of the tougher teams the league.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable. Was watching this game at a Calgary bar and got several weird looks when I started screaming.

This team just keeps surprising me. From coming back in game 4 to getting a shutout. Paul MacLean is a genius.

As for the idiot who called for a suspension for Neil...not even close. Boyle got rocked cleanly by a guy who is 7 inches shorter than him and the guy never left his feet. Boyle wanted to stir shit up and shit he's received. This isn't the 1999 Ottawa Senators there lanky bitchboy, this is one of the tougher teams the league.

Rags announcers cry everytime there's a fight or big hit .I'll be honest the hit was impressive and clean and go sens go !

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Calgary people have forgotten what post-season success looks like...

:pout:

flag-cfl-calgary-stampeders-greycup.gif

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit IPW... You're just too quick.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be one hell of a game tonight. Go Ottawa, I want them in the second round. I believe they will put it away at home tonight.

NHL Playoffs 2012: Daniel Alfredsson could return to Ottawa Senators lineup for Game 6 against New York Rangers | Sports | National Post
OTTAWA— Senators captain Daniel Alfredsson hopes to be in the lineup Monday night when the team tries to complete an upset of the New York Rangers in their NHL Eastern Conference quarter-final series.

Alfredsson hasn’t played since being knocked out Game 2 of the series when he was concussed by an elbow to the head by the Rangers’ Carl Hagelin.

Hagelin, who was suspended three games for the hit, will return to the Rangers’ lineup for Game 6.

“I’m hopeful,” Alfredsson said of returning to action Monday night at Scotiabank Place. “We’re obviously going to wait until (Monday), but the way the last two days felt, I’m encouraged.”

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alfie is in for tonight.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go sens go

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have very little confidence in winning the next two games. 10 is proving to be soft post March again. Oh well, for the 17th straight season (hopefully not another 37), there's always next year.