• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams were always able to keep 3 QBs active, just had to deactivate someone else. Maybe that 5th WR, 3rd TE, 8th OL, some special teams player, etc.

I know, and most teams don't want to make that decision, because needing those players is more likely than both of your QBs going down. This gives them some sort of protection.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can disagree with generating income all you want. You could get rid of MNF and SNF as well. TNF generates income and it's not going away. At some point the NFL will decide to have a 2nd bye week so they can schedule bye weeks before TNF games. This will later lead to football on both Wednesday and Thursday. Enjoy.

View attachment 329420
Why pretend you work for the league instead of being a fan of the game of football?

Do you get the owners money? Do you get the tv execs money? So weird to argue from an imaginary position you don't have. Thursday night football is fucking trash for fans. Less practice produces more shit product for fans, like you and me.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why pretend you work for the league instead of being a fan of the game of football?

Do you get the owners money? Do you get the tv execs money? So weird to argue from an imaginary position you don't have. Thursday night football is fucking trash for fans. Less practice produces more shit product for fans, like you and me.
What the...? I like TNF. I'd like TNF even more if it was better. If teams had a bye week before TNF they'd be practising before every game, they'd have more of the roster game healthy, and the games would be better. How would moving the TNF game to Sunday make more games available to fans? If I was a tv exec I might tell people to buy the YouTube package rather than get a VPN and watch their choice of game that's on FOX for free. VPNs with a Philadelphia IP address aren't the norm so it might be harder to get the 9 Eagles games scheduled to be on FOX for free.

I'm not against ABC, NBC, or ESPN but they all require log-in/tv provider information that those outside the US won't have. FOX currently only requires a US IP.

For anyone else who wants it here's my list of working streaming sites as of April 16 2023:
Anyone using this sort of stream is advised to use a VPN, use servers that don't log users, and use DNS companies that don't log users. I've been told there are several different organisations using the Streameast name and some are less trustworthy than others. I'm not against using Steameast but if you try a related link and it tells you to close your VPN close their link and use another streaming site. I believe the following links are less dangerous:

FreeStreams-live1 | Free Sports Streaming | NFL, Football Streams (best all-around start point).
Original NFL streams | Reddit NFL streams | NFLbite (Reddit)
NFLBite - Reddit NFL Streams (Reddit)

Newer multi-sport links:
FootyBite – Footy Bite Reddit Soccer Streams (meh)

Reddit single sport links, (where weakstream.org is most often the best choice):
NFL: Rams at Seahawks (gamepass hack/clone)
Boxing Streams - Reddit Boxing HD Streams Links use the Reddit multi-sport links--

All PPVs + previous wrestling/boxing/MMA replays:
Watch Wrestling Online- Watch WWE, Raw, Smackdown Live, TNA (recommended)

Multi-sport replays:

NFL replays:

Soccer replays:

tv links:
https://www.fox.com/live/ (Content depends on IP so NY gets you NY, LA gets you LA, etc - highly recommended for any sport on FOX). Flush DNS for free 1 hour reset.
HQTV.BIZ - Watch Live TV Online For Free (mostly UK + some Europe)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the...? I like TNF. I'd like TNF even more if it was better. If teams had a bye week before TNF they'd be practising before every game, they'd have more of the roster game healthy, and the games would be better. How would moving the TNF game to Sunday make more games available to fans? If I was a tv exec I might tell people to buy the YouTube package rather than get a VPN and watch their choice of game that's on FOX for free. VPNs with a Philadelphia IP address aren't the norm so it might be harder to get the 9 Eagles games scheduled to be on FOX for free.

I'm not against ABC, NBC, or ESPN but they all require log-in/tv provider information that those outside the US won't have. FOX currently only requires a US IP.

For anyone else who wants it here's my list of working streaming sites as of April 16 2023:
Anyone using this sort of stream is advised to use a VPN, use servers that don't log users, and use DNS companies that don't log users. I've been told there are several different organisations using the Streameast name and some are less trustworthy than others. I'm not against using Steameast but if you try a related link and it tells you to close your VPN close their link and use another streaming site. I believe the following links are less dangerous:

FreeStreams-live1 | Free Sports Streaming | NFL, Football Streams (best all-around start point).
Original NFL streams | Reddit NFL streams | NFLbite (Reddit)
NFLBite - Reddit NFL Streams (Reddit)

Newer multi-sport links:
FootyBite – Footy Bite Reddit Soccer Streams (meh)

Reddit single sport links, (where weakstream.org is most often the best choice):
NFL: Rams at Seahawks (gamepass hack/clone)
Boxing Streams - Reddit Boxing HD Streams Links use the Reddit multi-sport links--

All PPVs + previous wrestling/boxing/MMA replays:
Watch Wrestling Online- Watch WWE, Raw, Smackdown Live, TNA (recommended)

Multi-sport replays:

NFL replays:

Soccer replays:

tv links:
https://www.fox.com/live/ (Content depends on IP so NY gets you NY, LA gets you LA, etc - highly recommended for any sport on FOX). Flush DNS for free 1 hour reset.
HQTV.BIZ - Watch Live TV Online For Free (mostly UK + some Europe)
I'm with you in that I like having the option of watching NFL on Thursday. Nobody is forced to watch so why bitch about it. If the game is bad, I watch something else or do something else. Sunday has plenty of bad games, but you got a bunch to choose from so you watch the game you want to if your able

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just eliminate the kickoff and give them the ball at the 25 (or whatever weird alternate option they go with to replace onside kicks). The outlier for big returns is very rare anyway, less likely than a big play on 1st and 10 at the 25 if I had to guess...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just eliminate the kickoff and give them the ball at the 25 (or whatever weird alternate option they go with to replace onside kicks). The outlier for big returns is very rare anyway, less likely than a big play on 1st and 10 at the 25 if I had to guess...
It has to stay in order to keep on sides kicks and the chance for comebacks. (Viewership at the end of games)

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to stay in order to keep on sides kicks and the chance for comebacks. (Viewership at the end of games)
That's why I noted the onsides replacement option, whether it's the 4th and 20 play or whatever gets enacted.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tom Brady has officially agreed to buy a minority share of the Raiders
1f3f4.png

1685252477342.png

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Marino inspires Peyton to fake spike