• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand this. The raiders and tom Brady seem like oil and water to me.

Maybe a condition of him buying in is he gets a say so on #1 picks moving forward.

If I had the cash and I could buy into an NFL team I would but some teams it would be really hard to part with the cash. Raiders and Cleveland come to mind right off the bat.

Either way, I wish him the worst of luck, fuck tom brady.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand this. The raiders and tom Brady seem like oil and water to me.

Maybe a condition of him buying in is he gets a say so on #1 picks moving forward.

If I had the cash and I could buy into an NFL team I would but some teams it would be really hard to part with the cash. Raiders and Cleveland come to mind right off the bat.

Curious... can minority NFL owner own a stake in different NFL franchises if Brady later wanted part ownership in different franchise? My assumption would be no, but do not know.

Not easy if want to become NFL minority owner... only 31 options, Packers not really an option as I assume Tom wants to make money with the investment and does not want to hang an ownership certificate on the wall. With only 31 options beggers cannot be choosers, even if you are a 7 time Super Bowl champ.

Article does state following... so maybe this factored in, the 2 must have good relationship.
Brady also is part of Davis' WNBA champion Las Vegas Aces ownership group, acquiring a stake in March

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's to minimize those runbacks, which are the most dangerous plays in the game.

Makes the field shorter, though, so will inflate stats a little.