• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand by that comment. He didn’t factor into the stop. He’s nowhere near where the tackle is engaged. He provided gap leverage and looking at his gap leverage it wasn’t as important as 1) edge defender 2) 3 tech 3) 1 tech in that order.

Essentially, this tweet and those going Gaga over it are a bunch of casuals who see a WWE style hip toss and think that’s what football is all about. Really not surprised this was brought to the thread by a Cowboy fan…the biggest poser fanbase in the NFL.
What a jackass you are. You are butt hurt because he got tossed like a little girl (by a LB no less) on a play that even his brother is making fun of him over (and even Kelce himself) as can obviously be seen because you are the one throwing the insults - want me to count them up? If you don't understand the guy filled the gap and did his job and forced it outside you I just can't help. Just a little baby with your feelings hurt

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a jackass you are. You are butt hurt because he got tossed like a little girl (by a LB no less) on a play that even his brother is making fun of him over (and even Kelce himself) as can obviously be seen because you are the one throwing the insults - want me to count them up? If you don't understand the guy filled the gap and did his job and forced it outside you I just can't help. Just a little baby with your feelings hurt
I’m not butt hurt at all. All you’re supporting with your statement is that the Kelces have a sense of humor. I never said Rodrigo “didn’t do his job”. Pro tip: moving goal posts isn’t going to save the Cowboys season which ended around 10:30 EST during week 1 of the season.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not butt hurt at all. All you’re supporting with your statement is that the Kelces have a sense of humor. I never said Rodrigo “didn’t do his job”. Pro tip: moving goal posts isn’t going to save the Cowboys season which ended around 10:30 EST during week 1 of the season.
First off I posted it because it was funny how he got tossed around like a rag doll and no other reason. I never mentioned the football aspect of it until you tried to pretend that was why it was posted in some typical deflection attempt and stated that he "doesn't even factor into the stop". He absolutely did factor into the stop. Further, "doesn't factor into the stop sure sounds a lot like “didn’t do his job” to me, but whatever...

And moving goal posts? What does this have to do with the Cowboys and who other than you is bringing them up?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off I posted it because it was funny how he got tossed around like a rag doll and no other reason. I never mentioned the football aspect of it until you tried to pretend that was why it was posted in some typical deflection attempt and stated that he "doesn't even factor into the stop". He absolutely did factor into the stop. Further, "doesn't factor into the stop sure sounds a lot like “didn’t do his job” to me, but whatever...

And moving goal posts? What does this have to do with the Cowboys and who other than you is bringing them up?
There are tons of people in the defensive 11 that do their job and don’t factor into the stop on any given play. You moving the goal posts is assigning to me the claim of saying dude didn’t do his job when I never said that.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darn near 26K posts and can see folks through the internet.
Knows Dallas fans packed it in last week cause their season is over and mentions moving the goal post.

I wonder...could? nevermind nobody changes their name and holds a grudge around here

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really... seems yours is deep seeded over a long period of time.
Nah. A message board isn’t all that serious. I’m sorry if you see it differently. That would be pretty sad.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are tons of people in the defensive 11 that do their job and don’t factor into the stop on any given play. You moving the goal posts is assigning to me the claim of saying dude didn’t do his job when I never said that.

that's horseshit...don't go eating it up...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. A message board isn’t all that serious. I’m sorry if you see it differently. That would be pretty sad.
I don't know. You seem pretty serious.
You've said I'm fat, old, can't see my dick.
You told me Monday I'm pissed cause the Dallas season is over.

You seem a shit load my serious than I.

BUT....I'm sorry about your parents passing.

You got this whole message board thing figured out.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. You seem pretty serious.
You've said I'm fat, old, can't see my dick.
You told me Monday I'm pissed cause the Dallas season is over.

You seem a shit load my serious than I.

BUT....I'm sorry about your parents passing.

You got this whole message board thing figured out.
I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were so sensitive.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now I'm sensitive too?

I don't know dude, maybe, just maybe this is all on you.
You’re referencing old shit that’s stuck in your craw. I’m sorry that I called a sensitive man sensitive. Can I help you find a safe space, sir? I’m sure your service dog will be welcome to join you.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re referencing old shit that’s stuck in your craw. I’m sorry that I called a sensitive man sensitive. Can I help you find a safe space, sir? I’m sure your service dog will be welcome to join you.
I understand now.
It's all me.

moving on......................................................................................................................................................................

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand now.
It's all me.

moving on......................................................................................................................................................................
Are you really though? I doubt it.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With You, HERE?

You are hair spitting others and telling what and who I am.

The kid seems to have more game.
^^^^Post 1 after he proclaims he’s done.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand now.
It's all me.

Do you really understand, though!? Do you really....?

And nevermind me @PDay8810 I'm just being a dick.