• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Giants didn't go hurry-up offense.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lawyers will take just anything

Packers play in Ashwaubenon... (cross Lombardi Ave and you are in Green Bay so very, very close)

Ashwaubenon has Native American origin (like many names in Wisconsin). It means: "place where they watch, or keep lookout for enemies."

Lambeau Field now is also a "place where they watch" :suds:

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have a couple of questions regarding voting for awards, all pro and HOF. Who has the say in who gets a vote? And having that say, when are they going to strip these idiots of their privilege when they blatantly and publicly show that their bias outweighs their ability to vote on merit? The reason I ask is that Chicago Bears fan and writer Hub Arkush has said he won't vote for Rodgers simply because "he's the biggest jerk in the league". Not that I disagree with his view on A.R. I think the guy is a deuchebag too but on the football field, I can't deny that he is the unanimous MVP. Just pondering this nonsense from guys who are basically clueless idiots who have never been on a sports field or arena in their miserable lives.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have a couple of questions regarding voting for awards, all pro and HOF. Who has the say in who gets a vote? And having that say, when are they going to strip these idiots of their privilege when they blatantly and publicly show that their bias outweighs their ability to vote on merit? The reason I ask is that Chicago Bears fan and writer Hub Arkush has said he won't vote for Rodgers simply because "he's the biggest jerk in the league". Not that I disagree with his view on A.R. I think the guy is a deuchebag too but on the football field, I can't deny that he is the unanimous MVP. Just pondering this nonsense from guys who are basically clueless idiots who have never been on a sports field or arena in their miserable lives.

AP already came out and supported Hub Arkush after his comments. There are only 50 voters.

Personally prefer Rodgers does not win the MVP (and he feels snubbed). Maybe gives Rodgers (and Packers) a bit more motivation to get to Super Bowl.

Rodgers won MVP in 2011, 2014 and 2020... did not turn out well in playoffs.
- 2011: #1 seed and knocked out in 1st round by NYG... Packers offense came out very flat
- 2014: Lost to Seattle in NFCC game... Rodgers did not have a good game... Packers defense dominated for 3+ quarters and gave Rodgers all kinds of opportunities to put the game out of reach that he did not.
- 2020: #1 seed, lost to Bucs in NFCC game... Rodgers did however play well in this game other than 1 interception

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, don't think the guy is an MVP player because of his play on the field? Fine. Don't vote for him. No big deal.

Don't vote for the guy because of a personal issue you have, disagreement, or other non-football related problems - you probably shouldn't be voting.