• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need for a prepackaged PBJ. It takes what, 1 minute to make a real one?

Oh I agree. If you read a bit further down, an Uncrustables would've been an absolute "WTF?" from my parents. "If you want a PBJ we have stuff at home to make one" They weren't paying for that brand shit.

I'm just saying, health wise, they're prob. not that much different lol. Course, I remember as a kid having that PBJ at 3PM (wasn't hungry at lunch or just wanted to save it) - that shit was gettin' a bit funky... so the fact you can Uncrustables it after like a week and it still tastes the same, there's some massive preservatives in that..

DAMMIT, I've just justified @Caliskinsfan ........... Cali, I trust we can move on from this and you wont use this as future ammunition in an argument.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,053.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does the instigator get fined less?

Doesn't really make much sense but what makes even less sense is the stupid amounts on those fines. Like they called up the math geniuses at MIT to do some calculus to figure out right to the penny wtf these guys had to pay. Fine them both 12 grand and be done with it. As usual, the NFL overcomplicating things for no reason. Fwiw, both players should have been ejected from the game, imo. The whole "getting the guy who retaliates" shit is even dumber than the NHL's instigator rule.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't really make much sense but what makes even less sense is the stupid amounts on those fines. Like they called up the math geniuses at MIT to do some calculus to figure out right to the penny wtf these guys had to pay. Fine them both 12 grand and be done with it. As usual, the NFL overcomplicating things for no reason. Fwiw, both players should have been ejected from the game, imo. The whole "getting the guy who retaliates" shit is even dumber than the NHL's instigator rule.
Maybe NFL refs should get fines or at least demerits that would ultimately eliminate them from officiating. It would be interesting to know how the NFL calculates fines. What exactly do they do with that money? I would hope it somehow goes back into helping NFL players (post game health help after retiring or something) not just lining NFL pockets.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh. We got a Kermit revenge game on the schedule. Kermit is big mad over the disrespect! Things will get handled he says!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh. We got a Kermit revenge game on the schedule. Kermit is big mad over the disrespect! Things will get handled he says!

That was really bright. I don't often root for Mahomes but I hope he lights them up.

Looks like Daniels is playing today, that's my hunch anyway but the signs are there.