• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m of the opinion that ONLY he can make the choice for himself as he’s a grown ass man, but he’d be smart to listen and seek the opinions of his family and personal doctors.

I know what choice I’d make, but I can’t walk the shoes of another myself.

im sure you have the best intentions but only he can make that choice.
maybe he,d listen to his kids.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe he,d listen to his kids.
Think it really comes down to him and his love of the game vs a future that isn't defined by him being a player IN the game.

That's been his LIFE up until now.

Lot of options out there for him to remain in the realm of the NFL outside being a player

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are starting to see some real separation in terms of who the best teams are, especially in the AFC. Bills, Steelers, Texans and Chiefs. Ravens are in that conversation too.
Id say the big thing this week is we can knock the Jets off the 2nd tier of teams leaving just 9 in the AFC likely fighting for 7 spots. If a team like the Bengals or Chargers matches up with the Texans in the playoffs then I dont think there is separation there.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised the Bills are so high on the list. When I had tickets during the Kelly era, they had some of the lowest ticket prices in the NFL.

When the new stadium opens in 2026, they'll move up even higher. They're selling season tickets for the new stadium already, and the face value on the tickets is roughly double the old price.

Yeah, plus the seat licenses for season tickets. Not sure my brother will keep his season tix.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure this fat bastard should be lecturing anyone about class after literally steering traffic jams into the cities of mayors who opposed him.

A NJ governor coming to the rescue of the Cowboys has just lost all respect from his former constituents.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what the hell Tomlin is thinking. This reminds me of 1971, Landry thought rotating Staubach and Morton each play was a good thought for having two NFL good QB's. Thankfully it lasted one game.

This seldom is good in a locker room, BUT... one being Russell Wilson helps.

It was explained pretty well last night. The Steelers still have all of their division games late in their schedule, so Tomlin wants to make sure he has his QB position set by then. Russ looked pretty good last night.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are starting to see some real separation in terms of who the best teams are, especially in the AFC. Bills, Steelers, Texans and Chiefs. Ravens are in that conversation too.

NFC is a little more muddled, but right now it is Commanders, Lions, Bucs and Seahawks, with the Eagles and Vikings challenging.

So you're confident in the Seahawks after beating the Falcons, Broncos, Patriots and Fins? They've lost to every good team they've played (and the mighty Giants) other than that Falcons game, may say more about the perception of Atlanta IMO.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not super confident in any of the NFC West teams at this point, that division seems very much up in the air. In general I see the NFC as much more wide open than the AFC, where I think we are seeing who the good teams are more clearly.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're confident in the Seahawks after beating the Falcons, Broncos, Patriots and Fins? They've lost to every good team they've played (and the mighty Giants) other than that Falcons game, may say more about the perception of Atlanta IMO.
Hell, im not sold on my Skins going anywhere until I see wins against contender teams. right now we are only beating up teams badly that should be beaten. don't get me wrong, im thrilled after seeing what I saw last year. 4 wins. Life comes at ya fast.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, im not sold on my Skins going anywhere until I see wins against contender teams. right now we are only beating up teams badly that should be beaten. don't get me wrong, im thrilled after seeing what I saw last year. 4 wins. Life comes at ya fast.
Same thing with the Bears, they've yet to beat a winning team. But as I've said, good teams should win games against the lesser competition. Never feel bad about winning these types of games.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same thing with the Bears, they've yet to beat a winning team. But as I've said, good teams should win games against the lesser competition. Never feel bad about winning these types of games.
Mirror seasons this year in many ways. Only old time fans of both can truly appreciate championship caliber teams cuz we've seen it on the field.

Totally agree with you, you play the team in front of you and do what should be done to lesser teams. No apologies on that