• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to leave this rabbit hole. Normally I stay away from Mom and Dad jokes, as both of mine have passed on.

I just saw you post as though you lived through the experience.

I mean this whole heartedly, Sorry for your loss.
I was just fucking with you. Had dinner with Mom and Dad yesterday

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now add in what they gave up for Wentz and what draft picks those other guys required. You can write Reagor or you can write 1st round pick. What they gave up for for Wentz alone probably matches everything they got

Also, I'm not following how trading those guys got them Chauncey Gardner Johnson. I'm not disagreeing, I'm just not following it

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now add in what they gave up for Wentz and what draft picks those other guys required. You can write Reagor or you can write 1st round pick. What they gave up for for Wentz alone probably matches everything they got

Also, I'm not following how trading those guys got them Chauncey Gardner Johnson. I'm not disagreeing, I'm just not following it
Just make sure you add in 11-1 in 2017 and his responsibility in getting them 2 home playoff games on the journey to the franchise’s only Super Bowl win. The Eagles don’t win the Super Bowl if not for Carson Wentz.

Because most NFL contacts aren’t guaranteed, NFL GMs can fuck up, but fix their own mistakes in short order. I’m not here to tell you Howie Roseman is the tits. He is only fixing mistakes he created. At the same time, many NFL GMs double down on mistakes or keep making the same one over and over and over again with different players. For instance, why are you guys still paying Zeke Elliott an ungodly amount of money and using him to take snaps away from the better NFL back in Tony Pollard?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eagles don't win that SB if he plays.
You’re probably right. But all we know is what transpired. Prior to his knee injury he was likely the league MVP. Anyone who presents the idea that Wentz was a mistake or a failed pick is nuts. Without Wentz, the Eagles don’t win their only Super Bowl.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wentz got us a Super Bowl. The cost of that doesn't matter.

CGJ was had with the 6th round pick we picked up by trading the guy to the Titans that we originally traded JJAW for.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson 113 wins are the most in NFL history in a player's first 10 seasons… That’s pretty dam impressive …

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz got us a Super Bowl. The cost of that doesn't matter.

CGJ was had with the 6th round pick we picked up by trading the guy to the Titans that we originally traded JJAW for.
That is some REALLY fuzzy math. Traded Amadi (got in trade for useless JJAW) and a 7th for a 6th. Traded a 5th and that 6th for CGJ and a 7th. Claiming that whole list in return for Wentz, JJAW and Reagor is ridiculous.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just make sure you add in 11-1 in 2017 and his responsibility in getting them 2 home playoff games on the journey to the franchise’s only Super Bowl win. The Eagles don’t win the Super Bowl if not for Carson Wentz.

Because most NFL contacts aren’t guaranteed, NFL GMs can fuck up, but fix their own mistakes in short order. I’m not here to tell you Howie Roseman is the tits. He is only fixing mistakes he created. At the same time, many NFL GMs double down on mistakes or keep making the same one over and over and over again with different players. For instance, why are you guys still paying Zeke Elliott an ungodly amount of money and using him to take snaps away from the better NFL back in Tony Pollard?
How does that matter when discussing trading assets for assets. If anything it says the moves were worse if that's who Wentz is :noidea:

On the Cowboys, talking about cutting Zeke this year is idiotic. Next year is a different story