• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles are going to have black, white and green uniforms for the game in Brazil against the Packers.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants and Commanders fans realizing another nfl season is here

I sense a lot more excitement from both fan bases. The Commanders because of the regime change and the Giants because they feel they finally have a decent OL and their WR is going to be one of the best in the NFL. I don't think either team can challenge for a playoff spot this year (even in a weak NFCE) and probably not win more than 7 games max, but I think both feel like they are turning a corner. However I think both felt this way coming into 2023 and that didn't work out too well for either so who knows

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles are going to have black, white and green uniforms for the game in Brazil against the Packers.

What is green?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dumbest thing he ever did was trading favre to gb.
By most accounts, Favre was a lazy hick who didn't show much promise in Atlanta. It really took Mike Holmgen to get him keyed in to playing pro football. I think most coaches would have traded Favre.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By most accounts, Favre was a lazy hick who didn't show much promise in Atlanta. It really took Mike Holmgen to get him keyed in to playing pro football. I think most coaches would have traded Favre.
I got to see him in a 56-17 loss at rfk.glanville had a clown show on the sidelines that day.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles were reportedly told there was some problem with their shade of green locally, I think it might be associated with a local criminal gang or something. But that's a rumor, they would not confirm it. They did have a long call with players where they basically told them not to go out in Brazil due to high crime, and between that and the reports of bad air quality due to wildfires, some players are wondering whether it is even safe to play down there. I've been to Brazil on business and absolutely loved it, I went to plenty of safe and rather luxe spots, but I was guided by locals.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles were reportedly told there was some problem with their shade of green locally, I think it might be associated with a local criminal gang or something. But that's a rumor, they would not confirm it. They did have a long call with players where they basically told them not to go out in Brazil due to high crime, and between that and the reports of bad air quality due to wildfires, some players are wondering whether it is even safe to play down there. I've been to Brazil on business and absolutely loved it, I went to plenty of safe and rather luxe spots, but I was guided by locals.
That’s pretty fucked up as many Eagles and Packers fans will be traveling to the game and wearing the team’s colors.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s pretty fucked up as many Eagles and Packers fans will be traveling to the game and wearing the team’s colors.
Where Green and........
a picture of an elderly man with a caption that says you 're gonna die in there all of you