• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think if anything, the Vikes would wait until Heineke get's cut and sign him as a back-up/ depth piece. He ain't much but definitely a better option than Pickett and probably better than Mullens too.
I doubt the Falcons would cut Heinicke. He's signed at $1.21M + per game bonuses, (max $760K). He's a low pick trade asset. Pickett's money is fully guaranteed. The Eagles don't want to cut a player when it won't save them money. They'd prefer someone took their financial liability off their hands. Then again we're only seeing a few preseason game snaps. Pickett may be outperforming McKee in camp...or he may not. Hard to imagine he could be as bad as that last preseason game. He didn't put the ball in play on 4th down and he finished with 11 drop backs for negative yards.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt the Falcons would cut Heinicke. He's signed at $1.21M + per game bonuses, (max $760K). He's a low pick trade asset. Pickett's money is fully guaranteed. The Eagles don't want to cut a player when it won't save them money. They'd prefer someone took their financial liability off their hands. Then again we're only seeing a few preseason game snaps. Pickett may be outperforming McKee in camp...or he may not. Hard to imagine he could be as bad as that last preseason game. He didn't put the ball in play on 4th down and he finished with 11 drop backs for negative yards.
Everything coming out of Philly beat writers is that McKee has outperformed Pickett and that people are scratching their heads as to how Pickett was ever considered a possible franchise QB.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody sure seems a little defensive and insecure shouting "hey look at us, don't forget about us everybody". But no, you aren't obsessed at all. And don't worry, we all still remember that one Super Bowl win from what seems like almost 10 seasons ago now. You guys are just the bestest :thumb:

Wait, don't the Cowboys and their "America's Team" crap already own that role?

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is only one side of the story but if a coach is running down a player and calling him worthless that’s wrong on so many levels.
I read some of the Dolphins beat reporter posts and team inside stuff. When players refuse to be team captains because it means extra meetings with a coach they can't stand to be around - it's the coach.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, don't the Cowboys and their "America's Team" crap already own that role?
No. Show me where Cowboys fans on here call ourselves America's Team. If anything they purposely avoid the term and the attention. Yet dopes on here and elsewhere will act as if every Cowboy fan pumps up that term and also that we always think we are going to win a Super Bowl, to which I'd also say show me on here where Cowboy's fans (not Rams or Eagles fans) say that. You guys are the ones bringing up the Cowboys in these threads

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Show me where Cowboys fans on here call ourselves America's Team. If anything they purposely avoid the term and the attention. Yet dopes on here and elsewhere will act as if every Cowboy fan pumps up that term and also that we always think we are going to win a Super Bowl, to which I'd also say show me on here where Cowboy's fans (not Rams or Eagles fans) say that. You guys are the ones bringing up the Cowboys in these threads
You might just need thicker skin. None of the Eagles fans who post here are the guy who ate the dog shit. Doesn’t stop people from mocking me and others for that stuff here. As a Cowboys fan, people are going to tease you guys about that kind of America’s Team stuff. It’s just a message board. It’s not all that serious in the end.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might just need thicker skin. None of the Eagles fans who post here are the guy who ate the dog shit. Doesn’t stop people from mocking me and others for that stuff here. As a Cowboys fan, people are going to tease you guys about that kind of America’s Team stuff. It’s just a message board. It’s not all that serious in the end.
That's horseshit...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's horseshit...
See? Good times. We can laugh together. Now you just need to laugh when it’s your turn to be the butt of the joke. I get it though. It hasn’t been the Cowboys turn since the 1990s.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys fans are basically trying to say this is like Little League and we should enact a mercy rule on making fun of America's Team in polite company, since it's like punching down at this rate. I reject this.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys fans are basically trying to say this is like Little League and we should enact a mercy rule on making fun of America's Team in polite company, since it's like punching down at this rate. I reject this.
That doesn't even make sense :L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See? Good times. We can laugh together. Now you just need to laugh when it’s your turn to be the butt of the joke. I get it though. It hasn’t been the Cowboys turn since the 1990s.
Yeah, yeah, VCR, 1990s...Thankfully we didn't collapse like London Bridge last year

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shh! We don't want 'Greg' coming back. :evil:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way how are Cowboys haters supposed to get new material when the team makes the same damn mistakes due to the owner for three straight decades?

The VCR jokes still hit because they’re true. Pretty soon we’ll need to have an asterisk on these memes explaining what a VCR was though, for the newer generations born this millennium.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, yeah, VCR, 1990s...Thankfully we didn't collapse like London Bridge last year
Losing a home playoff game in which you got boat raced isn’t a collapse? I understand it’s a regular occurrence for the Cowboys in the playoffs but that’s still a collapse.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way how are Cowboys haters supposed to get new material when the team makes the same damn mistakes due to the owner for three straight decades?

The VCR jokes still hit because they’re true. Pretty soon we’ll need to have an asterisk on these memes explaining what a VCR was though, for the newer generations born this millennium.
This is a way to communicate a similar idea without mentioning VCRS or any of that.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we need to get more creative. Like, which event is more recent, the collapse of the Soviet Union or last Cowboys Super Bowl? Make people think a bit.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we need to get more creative. Like, which event is more recent, the collapse of the Soviet Union or last Cowboys Super Bowl? Make people think a bit.
The Cowboys most recent Lombardi Trophy is older than Google.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's about how I feel when someone calls me one of the "12s". I fucking hate that shit. I've been watching the Seahawks since expansion in 76 and even though I really didn't start being a fan til around 80, I waited a long time for 1 championship. I ain't no friggin 12.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys most recent Lombardi Trophy is older than Google.
The Cowboys most recent Lombardi Trophy is older than Netflix. Yep! Even when Netflix was a service that allowed you to rent DVDs and games through the mail before it was a widely known streaming service.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys most recent Lombardi Trophy is older than the PlayStation 2 gaming system.