• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lots of details in this article.

Hall, who is 21, is engaged to a woman who has another child. It's not clear from the article how old the child is - they refer to the "two women" at one point.

This could get him in a lot of trouble, if it turns out to be reliable:
abj said:
Hall "grabbed (name redacted) by the feet and dragged her on her back across the porch and down to the end of the driveway," which scraped her arms against the concrete.
Hall, the report states, "pressed the firearm against her temple and threated, 'I will (expletive) end it all. I don't care."

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hall, who is 21, is engaged to a woman who has another child. It's not clear from the article how old the child is - they refer to the "two women" at one point.

This could get him in a lot of trouble, if it turns out to be reliable:

Just got himself in a load of trouble and that was before pulling a gun and putting it to her temple. Browns regretting drafting him now I imagine.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it is. Hunt trouble allowed them to get him for peanuts as a FA. Also this involves a gun put to someones head, so could mean jail time, for sure it means a suspension IMO.
It'll hurt Hall, and maybe his contract will toll. I'm not sure it has much impact on the Browns already low reputation.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll hurt Hall, and maybe his contract will toll. I'm not sure it has much impact on the Browns already low reputation.
Doesn't really reflect on the Browns. No way of seeing Hall go loco, but it's a set back talent wise for the team.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This could get him in a lot damn du of trouble, if it turns out to be reliable:
mbass

looking at serious jail time.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got himself in a load of trouble and that was before pulling a gun and putting it to her temple. Browns regretting drafting him now I imagine.
Captain Obvious Jarntt states: If the league feels he indeed put a gun to her head it's going to be an indefinite suspension even if he isn't convicted. No chance he plays this year unless it is all a lie

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue who started it or what it was over, but the second punch when it's clear a guy is already down and out is a scum bag move. Also it seems like it's two on one when he is knocked down.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most teams are filled with heady optimism heading into a new season. The Cowboys brain trust is making sad Christmas analogies.

Dak and CeeDee getting lumps of coal in their stockings? Cheery quote from Stephen Jones. Did Jerry lose a boatload on natural gas or something?