• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got home from the gym and kids in the bath, stopped bedtime routine to slide Dalvin back into my lineup before kickoff

:yes:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roethlisberger scored like 20-22 fantasy pts in about 1 quarter last night, damn fine comeback attempt to make that game fun last night, especially from an old man QB I wrote off this season. would be amazing if he played a full game at that pace and dropped an 80 stack, lol

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about costing us ten seconds to celebrate, then screaming at a veteran o line man trying to fix your mistake… then trying to say its not your fault…he absolutely cost us plays, again. Hes an immature player with a horrible work ethic.

GIF by Oculus

wins and losses in the NFL aren't due to one player. and watch it again, it's all over the internetz.
Claypool stands up, looking to give the ball to the ref, and the OL (#51) smacks it out of his hand....so I'm a little confused on who wasted more time.

But, just in case anyone might think that anything Claypool and #51 were doing actually caused a delay, #76 was wandering around by BigBen, most definitely not in position or ready to snap the ball, AFTER the shenanigans that has PIT fans upset.

Claypool needs to be more aware, but can't make him the scapegoat if OL isn't ready to snap the ball either. Several guys looked like they weren't rushing nearly as much as one would assume when I watch the replay, all after Claypool flexes and #51 slaps the ball away.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GIF by Oculus

wins and losses in the NFL aren't due to one player. and watch it again, it's all over the internetz.
Claypool stands up, looking to give the ball to the ref, and the OL (#51) smacks it out of his hand....so I'm a little confused on who wasted more time.

But, just in case anyone might think that anything Claypool and #51 were doing actually caused a delay, #76 was wandering around by BigBen, most definitely not in position or ready to snap the ball, AFTER the shenanigans that has PIT fans upset.

Claypool needs to be more aware, but can't make him the scapegoat if OL isn't ready to snap the ball either. Several guys looked like they weren't rushing nearly as much as one would assume when I watch the replay, all after Claypool flexes and #51 slaps the ball away.
Its more that this is not an isolated incident, or even the second or third time.Along with his poor work ethic and me First attitude. Ball was slapped away. Dont do stupid things, you wont win the stupid prize at the end. Get up spot the ball or run it to the ref. Zero reason he needs to celebrate there. Then justify it later.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GIF by Oculus

Oh, stop it. The first down celebration was a "look at me", selfish, completely unaware of the game situation act. There is no excuse for that and trying to blame others who tried to clean his BS up is a silly attempt to excuse his selfish behavior. It wouldn't have been a confusing scramble for the ball if he just did what every other player every does and immediately got teh ball to an official

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, stop it. The first down celebration was a "look at me", selfish, completely unaware of the game situation act. There is no excuse for that and trying to blame others who tried to clean his BS up is a silly attempt to excuse his selfish behavior. It wouldn't have been a confusing scramble for the ball if he just did what every other player every does and immediately got teh ball to an official

I've watched a lot of football, haven't seen any OL slap the ball out of a WRs hands in any other hurry up situation.
I never once defended Claypool's actions, only pointed out that there's 11 guys on the field, and you can't pin the blame for anything in football on one player unless the other 10 have played mistake free football. Not to mention the 11 guys on defense. Boiling an entire game down to one play is a funny way to assess 60mins of play.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all of the plays that Claypool made in order to get PIT in a spot to even have a chance doesn't count, I get it, he made one mistake, so Steelers aren't going to make the playoffs cause Claypool is selfish and immature. None of the other players had any impact whatsoever. Hope Claypool remembers how important he is to the Steelers' overall success when it comes time to negotiate his next contract, LOL

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jets placed Elijah Moore (quad) on injured reserve.​

@SmokingMonkey - Crowder looking better and better by the day. .....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Mike Evans still play in the NFL? :noidea::noidea::noidea:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In one league, I'm carrying more TE's (3) than WR's (2). LOL. 8 team family league. I already had Waller and Knox, but I picked up Pitts after his owner got frustrated and dropped him.

I had 4 WR's, but I dropped DeVonta Smith after last week's dud (Philly QB's and play calling don't seem reliable) and I dropped Elijah Moore yesterday because of his injury.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all of the plays that Claypool made in order to get PIT in a spot to even have a chance doesn't count, I get it, he made one mistake, so Steelers aren't going to make the playoffs cause Claypool is selfish and immature. None of the other players had any impact whatsoever. Hope Claypool remembers how important he is to the Steelers' overall success when it comes time to negotiate his next contract, LOL
Rumor in pgh is if he plays the same as he has been he wont be jere for a second contract. Thus kinda thing and lack of effort happens often.

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a bye week 15.
Rostering Miami and Tenn Def, Philadelphia Def is available
Miami, week 16 NO, week 17 Tenn
Tenn, week 16 SF, week 17 MIA
Philly, week 16 Giants week 17 WFT

Unless someone gets dropped, highly unlikely, should I pick up Philly and just ride with them or stick with Miami and Tenn?

Could also try and pick up Chicago for week 17 against the Giants

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a bye week 15.
Rostering Miami and Tenn Def, Philadelphia Def is available
Miami, week 16 NO, week 17 Tenn
Tenn, week 16 SF, week 17 MIA
Philly, week 16 Giants week 17 WFT

Unless someone gets dropped, highly unlikely, should I pick up Philly and just ride with them or stick with Miami and Tenn?

Could also try and pick up Chicago for week 17 against the Giants
philly. Theyve been ok as a fantasy d regardless. But they have the giants and maybe a banged up WFT

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor in pgh is if he plays the same as he has been he wont be jere for a second contract. Thus kinda thing and lack of effort happens often.

PIT gonna find a way to not give a WR a second contract if they can avoid it, Claypool just making it easy