• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno maybe fed up I would def take Coleman but he hasn’t been good
I won this league last year and this year I can't buy a win. It's IDP and I have Melvin and Rodgers, yet I'm 2-5.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see Carlos Hyde fuck up so Yeldon gets to stay on the field. Yeldon has averaged almost 16 FFP's in our league. A couple years ago I had Hyde only to see another RB come in, after Hyde took them down the field, to vulture TD's.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That pick 6 at the end of last nights game for the Pats screwed me big time. Those 6 points ended up making my FF game a tie. If a tie, it then goes to the bench. Well let's just say I lost. Thanks a lot Pats. Screw Tom Brady

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That pick 6 at the end of last nights game for the Pats screwed me big time. Those 6 points ended up making my FF game a tie. If a tie, it then goes to the bench. Well let's just say I lost. Thanks a lot Pats. Screw Tom Brady
I have one league that breaks ties that way........but we went to decimal scoring and in the last 4 years we have had not one tie. That said, I always carried at least 2 QB's and when it got closer to playoffs I would grab a third if there were any decent starters left on the wire.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have one league that breaks ties that way........but we went to decimal scoring and in the last 4 years we have had not one tie. That said, I always carried at least 2 QB's and when it got closer to playoffs I would grab a third if there were any decent starters left on the wire.
I endorse every word of this post. Push for decimal scoring for next year, but load your bench with QBs and guys who will play down the stretch in case it comes down to a tie this year.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mini-Rant time:

If you wait more than a day to respond to a trade request, you're a douchebag. In one my leagues, I made an offer to a guy on Tuesday morning and I've yet to receive any kind of reply. Accept it, counter, reject it. I don't give a fuck. JUST GIVE A RESPONSE. Don't fucking wait basically all week to give a response. Have some damn fantasy courtesy.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mini-Rant time:

If you wait more than a day to respond to a trade request, you're a douchebag. In one my leagues, I made an offer to a guy on Tuesday morning and I've yet to receive any kind of reply. Accept it, counter, reject it. I don't give a fuck. JUST GIVE A RESPONSE. Don't fucking wait basically all week to give a response. Have some damn fantasy courtesy.
Yeah, you would think they would look at their team before Thursday, so he had to see it.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasn't there a clothing store called the LIMITED?

This week's specials at The Limited: Doug Martin, Marlin Mack, Sony Michel, Rob Gronkowski... Kerryon Johson, Ryan Grant, Randall Cobb...

It's an all out NFL blowout!

Last edited:

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parkey just missed another FG. That's 8 points he's shorted the Bears today. He hit the upright in all 4 misses.

Yeah we were actually watching together today which is rarer than you might think. We decided that if that was the goal, there was no chance he could have hit it four times. I'm sure there's no stat on it, but that has to be the NFL record for hit goal posts in a game. Not to mention he managed to hit it four times and none of the times it went in.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parkey just missed another FG. That's 8 points he's shorted the Bears today. He hit the upright in all 4 misses.
And another one bites the dust. .....
Bucs waived K Chandler Catanzaro.
Catanzaro entered Week 10 10-of-13 on field goal attempts, but he missed two more in the Bucs' dispiriting loss to the Redskins. We suppose it's a justifiable move,

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another one bites the dust. .....
Bucs waived K Chandler Catanzaro.
Catanzaro entered Week 10 10-of-13 on field goal attempts, but he missed two more in the Bucs' dispiriting loss to the Redskins. We suppose it's a justifiable move,
Can the Giants waive their dude..like five minutes before kickoff?

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we were actually watching together
Steelers mentioned a week ago or so that he was watching the Bears game...

Do you guys have NFL Sunday Ticket? I would think you guys on eastern time would be getting "regional" games (if not your closest franchise team). Didn't think anyone who is NOT a Bears fan would deliberately watch them?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you guys have NFL Sunday Ticket? I would think you guys on eastern time would be getting "regional" games (if not your closest franchise team). Didn't think anyone who is NOT a Bears fan woukd deliberately watch them?
I have sports packages

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you guys have NFL Sunday Ticket? I would think you guys on eastern time would be getting "regional" games (if not your closest franchise team). Didn't think anyone who is NOT a Bears fan would deliberately watch them?
I do the Sunday ticket every year, but since I rarely have Bears on my teams, I rarely end up on a Bears game for long, especially when they're on offense. (I see their D all the time when they play GB, DET, ya, know teams with real fantasy assets ;) )