• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams sign Wentz!!!!!!!!!!!!

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched Wentz at NDSU he was really really good. I wanted my Boys to draft him if he fell to the 2-3 round. Philly scooped him up in the 1st and he was all world until the injury then he was all sh*t n shineola. Don’t know what happened but it’s just another story in a long line of what should or could have been. Maybe this is his opportunity turn it around but I’m not betting a single thing on it. Stealing from Game of Thrones the Seahawks Cardinals Browns & Ravens defense are all chanting “IR is coming”! Good luck Carson I hope you prove us all wrong

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t know what happened but it’s just another story in a long line of what should or could have been.
the head can not be tested when adversity REALLY knocks on that door.

as i've said many many times here. Coddled and WHEN adversity beats on that door. What REALLY lies from within?

You see it at all sports levels. Coach Pitch, flag football, and it usually gets worse from there...if there is actual talent.

coddled and labled.
and at some point, grit and character will be the measureing stick of true ability.

Today we change schools if you lose out in competition. Coach was the problem, grass was too wet, rock got in the way.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the head can not be tested when adversity REALLY knocks on that door.

as i've said many many times here. Coddled and WHEN adversity beats on that door. What REALLY lies from within?

You see it at all sports levels. Coach Pitch, flag football, and it usually gets worse from there...if there is actual talent.

coddled and labled.
and at some point, grit and character will be the measureing stick of true ability.

Today we change schools if you lose out in competition.
I mean, to a lot that is their future and their livelihood...

if they aren't on the field, they don't get to show off what they can do...

it makes sense to go somewhere where you get to showcase your abilities....sitting on the bench doesn't do that.

but it also makes me think that there will be some sort of minor league college set up where a player can go to a D3 school for a year or 2 before saying they are ready for the big leagues...and that just isn't what we should be going towards

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but it also makes me think that there will be some sort of minor league college set up where a player can go to a D3 school for a year or 2 before saying they are ready for the big leagues...and that just isn't what we should be going towards
stories galore from D2 & D3 programs of coddled and labled.

i know first hand of small overachieving HS football playing studs learning their first day of practice their playing competition is 28 year old with two years of eligibility.

Grit and Character should win out and usually does when folks are getting paid.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they aren't on the field, they don't get to show off what they can do...

it makes sense to go somewhere where you get to showcase your abilities....
ok

what if the other players on the team suck and holding the player back from sure stardom IN THEIR OPINION

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stories galore from D2 & D3 programs of coddled and labled.

i know first hand of small overachieving HS football playing studs learning their first day of practice their playing competition is 28 year old with two years of eligibility.

Grit and Character should win out and usually does when folks are getting paid.
IMO we put too much stock in sports in this country and it is showing.

too many uneducated out there who just think going towards sports is the solution to life

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok

what if the other players on the team suck and holding the player back from sure stardom IN THEIR OPINION
I am not a big enough college fan to have this discussion, to be honest.

I think the whole premise is interesting though...like these kids are putting their future careers on display for pro teams...the best way to do that is obviously to be on the field and do what YOU as an individual can do.

but the fact that it uses the institute of college instead of minor leagues as the path is a problem to me

separate college sports into minor leagues and I think that would make it a lot better

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO we put too much stock in sports in this country and it is showing.

too many uneducated out there who just think going towards sports is the solution to life
100%

this has been going on for as long as I've followed sports.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
according to who?
them?

okay..
kinda my point
I know a lot of college players are there with hopes to get drafted. That is their future and their livlihood

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bottom line

wince ain't got that it factor.
adversity kicked his ass, too much coddled, and he's far from the only one

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they should do the math
agree...but for some that's all they got.

I just interviewed a former LB/FB from the Alabama championship teams. He at least has a degree in mechanical engineering to fall back on.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's only 30
Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. Even tho I want to tank. Stafford hopefully comes back and Wentz learns a bit more.

Funny thing is I wanted Wentz over Goff in that draft. All about how healthy Wentz is but Mcvay will help him as long as he calls some run plays and keeps things balanced. We should get a good pick on D in the first round and do another solid Oline pick early in the 2nd.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks defense after they play Wentz...

Pop Tv Eating GIF by Big Brother After Dark

If Tyler Huntley can throw a TD against your D I think Wentz will be ok. We already proved it with Baker last year with zero weapons on the field for him.

Geno is a perfect example that QBs can bounce back if healthy. Being elite is another question but I do think Wentz is better than Goff. Again if healthy

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. Even tho I want to tank. Stafford hopefully comes back and Wentz learns a bit more.

Funny thing is I wanted Wentz over Goff in that draft. All about how healthy Wentz is but Mcvay will help him as long as he calls some run plays and keeps things balanced. We should get a good pick on D in the first round and do another solid Oline pick early in the 2nd.
did the 2B pass in Prosper?
boy...if anything says Texas, it's the education sports facilities bills.

as to your post. What did mcvay do for Goff? Maybe Glen Rose Texas is the great QB wisperer.

then again...mcvay saved Baker

hell.
i don't know.
Go Rams

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did the 2B pass in Prosper?
boy...if anything says Texas, it's the education sports facilities bills.

as to your post. What did mcvay do for Goff? Maybe Glen Rose Texas is the great QB wisperer.

then again...mcvay saved Baker

hell.
i don't know.
Go Rams

Not sure on the 2B. Mcvay held Jared’s hand a lot is what he did. And Goff had Gurley Woods Kupp with a solid Oline.

Looking at Wentz stats in Indy is actually pretty impressive with the lack of weapons that he had. Washington was garbage.