• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams sign Wentz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tyler Huntley can throw a TD against your D I think Wentz will be ok. We already proved it with Baker last year with zero weapons on the field for him.

Geno is a perfect example that QBs can bounce back if healthy. Being elite is another question but I do think Wentz is better than Goff. Again if healthy
I see what you're saying but I think Huntley is better than Wentz... Geno has come back down to earth... But yes, if given a chance things could change w/ the right opportunity... I just don't see it happening for Wentz...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what you're saying but I think Huntley is better than Wentz... Geno has come back down to earth... But yes, if given a chance things could change w/ the right opportunity... I just don't see it happening for Wentz...
Backup QBs quite often get garbage time TDs in blow-out games. Nothing new there but as for Huntley, didn't he get the Ravens into the play-offs and go into Cinci last year and damn near beat Burrow and the Bengals? As for Wentz in 2021 with Indy, all he had to do was 1 game in the last 3 of the season to get into the play-offs and he totally shit the bed and was the biggest reason they failed. Then was benched for Heineke in Washington.
Yeah, I think I'd take Huntley too.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What had he done before going to LA besides putting up a ton of yards throwing to Calvin Johnson? With the Rams he’s proven he can win a Super Bowl, proven he was worth the 1st pick. Something he absolutely did not do in Detroit.
This is one of the most repeated false statements in all of sports. Stafford improved in every statistical category except TD% after Calvin Johnson retired.

In his super bowl win Higby was already hurt, but he was spreading it around between OBJ and Kupp. OBJ tore his acl, he threw it to Skrownik who popped up an easy pass on par with what Toney did week 1, but Stafford takes all the blame. So he goes to the 1 remaining wr the team had left and people accuse him of tunnel vision.

Kupp is injured and Puka Nakua looks elite.....nothing to do with Stafford, all the 5th round pick.

There are so many legitimate complaints about Stafford, inconsistency, the 3-4 times a game he forgets how to read a defense, occasional accuracy issues. Nobody ever talks those, it's always the brain dead "cAlViN jOhNsoN" bullshit.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Health wise could be bad I’m not sure. But when you look at the lack of talent that was around him on offense since 2020 it’s pretty interesting. 2019 he had a good year with good weapons. Even in Indy in 2021 he was good and with who?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the most repeated false statements in all of sports. Stafford improved in every statistical category except TD% after Calvin Johnson retired.

In his super bowl win Higby was already hurt, but he was spreading it around between OBJ and Kupp. OBJ tore his acl, he threw it to Skrownik who popped up an easy pass on par with what Toney did week 1, but Stafford takes all the blame. So he goes to the 1 remaining wr the team had left and people accuse him of tunnel vision.

Kupp is injured and Puka Nakua looks elite.....nothing to do with Stafford, all the 5th round pick.

There are so many legitimate complaints about Stafford, inconsistency, the 3-4 times a game he forgets how to read a defense, occasional accuracy issues. Nobody ever talks those, it's always the brain dead "cAlViN jOhNsoN" bullshit.
I was thinking the same thing when I read Mega's post but then I just said fuck it, he thinks JimmyG is a top 10 QB.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I don't point out Stafford allergy to touch on his passes as one of his weaknesses @broncosmitty will appear and kick me in the face.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing when I read Mega's post but then I just said fuck it, he thinks JimmyG is a top 10 QB.
Stafford has taken more blame for team failures and gets less credit for successes then just about any player in history......Goff is still better for the Lions as built however. That trade made both teams very happy.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I don't point out Stafford allergy to touch on his passes as one of his weaknesses @broncosmitty will appear and kick me in the face.
That fastball though…. As good as it gets.

Would you think I’m lying if I said I missed his sidearm bullshit?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... is he on injured reserve, yet?
hank green raccoon GIF

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford has taken more blame for team failures and gets less credit for successes then just about any player in history.....
Same with Carr on the Raiders.

Carr's and Stafford's time with their first teams is very similar.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tyler Huntley can throw a TD against your D I think Wentz will be ok. We already proved it with Baker last year with zero weapons on the field for him.

Geno is a perfect example that QBs can bounce back if healthy. Being elite is another question but I do think Wentz is better than Goff. Again if healthy
Baker sucks but he isn't a broken down mentally soft player. You'll do just fine with Wentz.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mcvey will make Wentz shit gold and win the SB cause he's a genius.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker sucks but he isn't a broken down mentally soft player. You'll do just fine with Wentz.
Baker isn’t sucking at all this year. Stop being so emotional Geno will bounce back