• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams post game , still competing ?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given cancer, the unexpected plot twist, we’ve got nothing left but to be patient and let this play out. Sucks but it is what it is. Maybe we will luck out. Injuries matter and Any Given Sunday and all that...small comfort I know.
Not to be rude here but RR was diagnosed in July correct? That was several months after FA ended.

Perhaps he was feeling ill during March and April? I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.
If we are smart in the draft, trim the roster of players not producing and bring in 3-4 productive free agents, we will improve.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be rude here but RR was diagnosed in July correct? That was several months after FA ended.

Perhaps he was feeling ill during March and April? I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.
If we are smart in the draft, trim the roster of players not producing and bring in 3-4 productive free agents, we will improve.
Nah, I get what you’re saying. I’m just saying it’s done. So I’m just trying to focus on what we can possibly affect now vs focusing on what can’t be changed. It is what it is. Sucky

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is about winning games, not division titles.

If we win a division title with five wins, have we really done anything?
To be fair, ...we would be winning off the field...which is likely all Dean has ever seen likely.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure we even contacted Bienehemy. He is hungry for a job obviously and interviewed a couple of spots. What makes us think RR will be successful here? Out of 9 seasons, he only had 3 winning seasons total?

At this point, we need 2nd tier free agents period. RR went in dumpster diving when we had cap room to spend. We are no relying on undrafted FAs to play significant roles. Thats on RR. If he wants to run personnel, he needs to be a salesman and get talent here.
You're missing my point. The reasons why we have the likes of RR and dumpster dive FAs may have more to do with the possibility that no one worth their salt will come here if they have other options. So we get stuck with the RR's, the Grudens, the Zorns, and FAs that are more concerned with getting a big payday than they are with winning. My bet is that its not so much that we didn't try and land quality personnel, but we can't land quality personnel.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're missing my point. The reasons why we have the likes of RR and dumpster dive FAs may have more to do with the possibility that no one worth their salt will come here if they have other options. So we get stuck with the RR's, the Grudens, the Zorns, and FAs that are more concerned with getting a big payday than they are with winning. My bet is that its not so much that we didn't try and land quality personnel, but we can't land quality personnel.
Bingo. Forgot about that when I was fuming about the second half on O yesterday...

Lawdy....just heard the stats... -6 yards on O in the second half of yesterday’s game. Ya think Donald had a good time...lol. We deserved that - what the heck was Turners lame ass O game plan?! We had a better plan with the Ravens D, which I think you can argue is better than the Rams D...both excellent mind you but at least we moved the ball at 2 scores down....against the Ravens D

I guess RR and ST game plan was, publicly humiliate your young healthy QB and make him QB3 so you can’t ever play him again or develop him in case you didn’t get it right on DH...put out your savior Kyle, who knows your system better but it is Mr mobile Turnover (Cuz apparently Turner can’t adjust his game plan from 1 style) and then back him up with Mr Rust and check down Charlie who just came bAck from almost losing his life and leg....behind that Oline for two quarters facing a D that is 3 scores up with a beast like Donald licking his chops..and ready to pin his ears back. Grrrrr

Great plan Ron Reversal. Damn This team I can’t quit.

Steps off soapbox and finishes my Baileys and coffee I’m trying to enjoy on this drizzly indoor autumn day.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is about winning games, not division titles.

If we win a division title with five wins, have we really done anything?

cmon man. 5 wins isnt going to win the division.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A sub 500 record can and if you get 8 wins you are mediocre .

It shows when we play quality teams and get blown out by 3 tds plus

The idea is to get to a Super Bowl when you make the playoffs . No way will we get there

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A sub 500 record can and if you get 8 wins you are mediocre .

It shows when we play quality teams and get blown out by 3 tds plus

The idea is to get to a Super Bowl when you make the playoffs . No way will we get there
The real idea is to build a perennial winner that has a shot at the playoffs and beyond year in and year out. You don't do that by making piss poor 1st round draft picks and then don't develop them. FA is a key part of any team build. But hitting on and developing your draft picks is mandatory. You have to have a stable of young talent that is cheap so you can afford to fill holes with premier FAs. But we have so many other problems that we are no where close to being able to do this.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hard cold truth dean , but funny KC is

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder is the main problem...you are correct.

We should have fired a GM and have that GM hire the coach.

Bienehemy was available but we didn't look his way for some strange reason.

What the fuck would three FAs do to make this a good team?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So how many wins can we get? We are currently 1-4. You blamed the QB for our first three losses, and then we had the worst QB performance ever last game and you have made nothing but excuses For the QBs.

How many wins will win the division? Currently Dallas has a huge lead because they are 2-3...I say huge because our entire division has a total of four wins, 2 of which were achieved only because both teams were in the division.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is, if this team plays like it did Sunday. They’ll not win another game. The rams are a pretty good team but not that damn good. I’m still all in on Rivera. His teams usually play physical and disciplined football.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many wins will win the division?
Since we are historically bad in the NFCE...I’m going with 6 wins for a historically bad play off team. Eagles win the spot by a tie. :lol:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how many wins can we get? We are currently 1-4. You blamed the QB for our first three losses, and then we had the worst QB performance ever last game and you have made nothing but excuses For the QBs.

How many wins will win the division? Currently Dallas has a huge lead because they are 2-3...I say huge because our entire division has a total of four wins, 2 of which were achieved only because both teams were in the division.

Give Allen a full game and lets see how this team responds. By Dallas losing Dak gives us a better shot at the division.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give Allen a full game and lets see how this team responds. By Dallas losing Dak gives us a better shot at the division.
i have seen 3 yrs of him , he is a career BU . the red rifle has 70 career wins and several playoff appearances

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton has never had the weapons that he’ll have now.