• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams O

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is a Pro Bowl Guard.
They won’t do anything.

remember, McVay said that there wasn’t anyone in the draft that was better than the 11 guys they have for the IL currently, and yes, that includes Allen, who sucks.

if they didn’t think anyone from pick #57 on was better than Allen, there is no way they are looking at DeCadtro who is older and injury prone.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True ALR. I was just hoping McVay might have changed his mind a bit but apparently genius boy has it all figured out. Something similar to what is happening with their thought processes to choose the starting ILB on our D. One has to wonder about the influence of McVay's inner stupid boy.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB is going to be addressed. When is the only question. BJ Emmons and Bo Scarborough on the Raiders could both be cut. Bo didn’t even get snaps against the Rams but BJ looked good. Both former Alabama players with some Beef too.

Funk has improved but not sure the rookie has what it takes to get it done so we are going to need a red zone “rammer” as Gruden calls it. And I believe there will be some good options for us. Hopefully they make the right move.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well SJ76. You are spot on. RB is going to be addressed because Calais is done and has been released with an injury tag. Jones is smallish and really runs an elevated risk of not being NFL durable for 17 games as we now have this year. Funk is a little bigger and he looks pretty explosive but will he last? That leaves O. Anderson Jr who is Atwell's size. Geez. we keep getting smaller and smaller at RB. Who's left?

The three backs you mentioned would be a vast improvement just based on size alone. I hope the twin dumbasses do not falter and pick one or all three up ASAP.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well SJ76. You are spot on. RB is going to be addressed because Calais is done and has been released with an injury tag. Jones is smallish and really runs an elevated risk of not being NFL durable for 17 games as we now have this year. Funk is a little bigger and he looks pretty explosive but will he last? That leaves O. Anderson Jr who is Atwell's size. Geez. we keep getting smaller and smaller at RB. Who's left?

The three backs you mentioned would be a vast improvement just based on size alone. I hope the twin dumbasses do not falter and pick one or all three up ASAP.

And we have had issues in the red zone as well. Stafford should help but we need a CJ Anderson type RB. Period

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots are really deep at RB. Wonder who they end up cutting

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, SJ76. The Rams should call C.J. Anderson and see if he is willing to come back and kick some ass. Shit, Steven Jackson still is pretty good shape. Hell, get ahold of ED and suit him up. Both could fill in until McSnead stop this insanity of avoiding and turning their backs on taking players like RBs, O-lineman, and LBs.

Imagine a backfield of Anderson, Jackson, and Dickerson!! Running the jumbo offense!!! LOL.

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, SJ76. The Rams should call C.J. Anderson and see if he is willing to come back and kick some ass. Shit, Steven Jackson still is pretty good shape. He could fill in until McSnead stop this insanity of avoiding and turning their backs on taking players like RBs, O-lineman, and LBs.

Retro I’m going to say the Rams pick up 2 RBs not just 1. Maybe 1 in preseason and 1 later but they are going to need more than 1

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they will because right now, all they have is Henderson, Funk, and Jones. Sounds like a law firm for cryin-out-loud.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, SJ76. The Rams should call C.J. Anderson and see if he is willing to come back and kick some ass. Shit, Steven Jackson still is pretty good shape. Hell, get ahold of ED and suit him up. Both could fill in until McSnead stop this insanity of avoiding and turning their backs on taking players like RBs, O-lineman, and LBs.

Imagine a backfield of Anderson, Jackson, and Dickerson!! Running the jumbo offense!!! LOL.
You know who might be a steal at RB? Of all people, Frank Gore! Yep I'm serious, that 38 y/o dude is like the EverReady Bunny!

A seasoned vet ready to go!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams have another chance at a back-up or even starting material as the dude they went after when he was released from the Cardinals is available again. Make a second claim already!! ALLEN IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!

More evidence that McSnead has mismanaged players he is not familiar with and one of those peeps groups is the O-line. Again, another item about McSnead that everyone else sees except the dumbass twins.

Last edited: