• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams O

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here’s what I’m thinking... Rams let Blythe walk. Move Corbett to center and then this guy steps in. Or maybe Evans or Edwards. So don’t be surprised if they don’t draft Oline until that value pick is there in 2021.

if Jordan Fuller made a splash while being drafted in the 6th round, why can’t this guy do the same after being drafted in the 7th?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the Rams are $35 mill over the cap for 2021 and must be under the cap by March 17, Allen will be released, Blythe will be released, so will most of our FAs including long snapper McQuaide, Johnson, Reynolds, Ebukam, and Everett. Hill will be re-signed and so will be Darious Williams. Brockers will be released or traded and some contracts may be re-worked.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the Rams are $35 mill over the cap for 2021 and must be under the cap by March 17, Allen will be released, Blythe will be released, so will most of our FAs including long snapper McQuaide, Johnson, Reynolds, Ebukam, and Everett. Hill will be re-signed and so will be Darious Williams. Brockers will be released or traded and some contracts may be re-worked.
all of those FA can kick rocks, except for JJ..it sucks that our defensive playcaller is going to leave as i'd rather have him than Hill. I wish our big names on Defense could rework their contracts to keep JJ. Hill could walk, i'd rather the rams give Long a shot at the nickle spot since he's been waiting in the shadows the last couple of yrs.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah pretty sure Blythe is gone and will cash in. Not bad for a 7th rounder.

Hearing Brockers and Woods could be on the trading block which is interesting. Not sure you can get a Bobby Trees in the 2nd or 3rd round of draft this year. Wouldn’t doubt if they try to move Havenstein as well.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malcolm Brown will go, Everett is gone. If the right suitor comes along, Woods will be gone for a third and/or fourth rounder. Word from Chris Long is, his brother Kyle Long is making a comeback. Would be a nice FA addition to the O-line. And our old crazy-man friend Richie Incognito was cut by the Raiders. Cap casualty and is now a FA. Incognito wants to re-sign with the Raiders but wouldn't that be a laugher if he becomes a Ram again.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all of those FA can kick rocks, except for JJ..it sucks that our defensive playcaller is going to leave as i'd rather have him than Hill. I wish our big names on Defense could rework their contracts to keep JJ. Hill could walk, i'd rather the rams give Long a shot at the nickle spot since he's been waiting in the shadows the last couple of yrs.
Williams will be re-signed as a RFA with the Rams. Hill may stay or go. Johnson has priced himself out of the Rams market but right now, there isn't a big market for FA Safeties wanting big money as there are quite a few FA Safeties that are available and teams are cutting big salaries with this way low cap.

JJ may test the market and he may find what others are seeing and that is, he may not get the big money he wants this year especially when there is a FA Safety across the hall in a Chargers uniform that was recently released and is available for the Rams to sign. Does JJ hold-off for a year and extend with the Rams for a few dollars more? We shall see next week.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is interesting and makes a lot of sense. Make sure to watch this 5 minute video. You might have to actually go to YouTube.
All goes back to the Super Bowl and how Goff hasn’t been the same since really. Which is why the hurry up offense worked so well for Goff and why he couldn’t change things after that 15 second mark on the play clock. Also probably why he’d lock onto a WR here and there as well

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah good video SJ76. I sure hope we don't end up missing Goff. They had better hang on to Wolford.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rams add WR DeSean Jackson. At 34 he still has pretty good speed but he can't stay healthy and he may just run back punts and KOs since we have not found a replacement since the days of the little turd. Don't know if Jackson becomes a coach if he doesn't survive the final cut-down or not. We shall see.

We have lost Reynolds and Everett to FA and maybe will be rid of Blythe and Allen finally. We shall see on these two dweebs as well.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rams add WR DeSean Jackson. At 34 he still has pretty good speed but he can't stay healthy and he may just run back punts and KOs since we have not found a replacement since the days of the little turd. Don't know if Jackson becomes a coach if he doesn't survive the final cut-down or not. We shall see.

We have lost Reynolds and Everett to FA and maybe will be rid of Blythe and Allen finally. We shall see on these two dweebs as well.
would've rather had Ross since he is younger and possibly cheaper ( still don't know DJ's contract ). stupid for the Rams FO to not go after Ross harder.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would've rather had Ross since he is younger and possibly cheaper ( still don't know DJ's contract ). stupid for the Rams FO to not go after Ross harder.

According to Jourdan Rodrigue

"Breakdown of the DeSean Jackson contract, per source: $2.75 million base - $103,000 incentive for each game on active game day roster - $1.25 million incentive if he plays 50% of offensive snaps "and team improves" - Up to $1 million playoff incentives - Cap number is $3.26M"

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams can't be considering this to be a viable option!! If they are, they have lost what little common sense they may have had.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams O-line just got bigger especially in the middle as Corbett takes over at the Center position. The sieve is gone and hopefully Corbett will fair better. All of the starting O-Lineman are over 300lbs and all are at or over 6-4. Should be interesting to see if this group comes out like they did in 2018.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are....

Tank Younger
Oliie Matson
Deacon Dan Towler
Tom Fears
Norn Van Brocklin/Bob Waterfield
Crazy Legs Hirsh
Dick Bass
Lawrence McCutheon
Eric Dickerson
Marshall Faulk
Jerome Bettis
Isacc Bruce
Torry Holt
Kurt Warner

.....when ya need them?

Hell......Jack Snow!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams O-line just got bigger especially in the middle as Corbett takes over at the Center position. The sieve is gone and hopefully Corbett will fair better. All of the starting O-Lineman are over 300lbs and all are at or over 6-4. Should be interesting to see if this group comes out like they did in 2018.
idk Retro, i mean... didn't he move from C because he sucked in Cleveland, and now he's going back to that position? I just don't trust the move especially with guy who's college career had him at C mostly and then he struggled in the pro's to the point a position change was imminent?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Jermaine. You have it correct and THAT is what was so baffling about McSnead not taking a Center in a Center-laden draft. I believe McSnead wanted to find a place for Bobby Evans. Moving Corbett to Center would open that spot but Corbett sucked at Center in Cleveland and that is why we got him. Kromer had it right. Corbett is a way better guard. The stupid side of McSnead has shown-up again with yet another douchebag move that is going to get Stafford killed.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the other hand..

the 1st guy on the list is still available, and to his note didn't allow a sack last year.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that article Jermaine and this is where McSnead could redeem themselves. That KC Center is damn good and better than Corbett at the Center position but McSnead want to move Evans into the starting rotation. When Stafford starts getting killed, then maybe it will register to those dumbasses that they effed-up and then there will be another wild scramble and then they'll do something rash and voila, the dumbass side of McSnead will once again prevail.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that article Jermaine and this is where McSnead could redeem themselves. That KC Center is damn good and better than Corbett at the Center position but McSnead want to move Evans into the starting rotation. When Stafford starts getting killed, then maybe it will register to those dumbasses that they effed-up and then there will be another wild scramble and then they'll do something rash and voila, the dumbass side of McSnead will once again prevail.
facts.... I honestly think th
yeah just hoping they chose to act now and cut that scrub LB that will save 2 mil. We could then take that C on a 1 yr optional 2nd yr deal.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3