• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams D

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice how AD is a step or two quicker than everyone else when he works-out with other team members. His protege is available in this year's draft and is just as good. Jalen Twyman works-out with AD. A bit bigger and is just as nasty.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting story where Ramsey actively recruits Gilmore from the Patsies.....

At just $7M in 2021 it COULD happen, although unlikely.

But what a DE corp with Ramsey, Williams and Gilmore, OH MY!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Vita, that fact makes it very doable and we could give him a raise next year (something to what he wants) when we are projected to be under the cap. The only hurdle to clear would be to offer New England a pack of players and/or combo of draft picks they would find delectable enough to trade Gilmore. Sort of what the Titans gave to the Falcons for Julio Jones. It's doable for sure.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Ebukam was left to walk in FA, I thought we would have a drop-off in our outside LBing crew but this article shows that behind him were and are Hollins, OKO, and Lewis. If the last two can stay healthy, we actually will have an upgrade especially with Lewis.

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Ebukam was left to walk in FA, I thought we have have a drop-off in our outside LBing crew but this article shows that behind him were and are Hollins, OKO, and Lewis. If the last two can stay healthy, we actually will have an upgrade especially with Lewis.

The key being health, for all 3 guys.

if the Rams are lucky, they will get 17 games between the 3 of them. They just cannot stay healthy which is why Ebukam was the starter.

Availability has always been the issue with those guys. And Oko just hasn’t seemed to develop as a result. Lewis has the natural talent but constantly injured. Hollis seems to get injured in preseason and hurts his development and chances to play.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here is 7 and half minutes of balls-out domination!! Is it any wonder, QBs hate playing against Aaron Donald especially Russell with the SeaHags.

You'll have to watch the vid over on youtube because youtube is getting all fragile and douchie about downloading their vids onto other sites like this one.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is exactly why he deserves every penny of that huge contract, ALR. Unlike the other lazy-azz douchebags like Guff, Gurley, Brandon, and others who just talked alot of shit to get the big money and then pissed it all away, Donald just keeps coming and he is relentless year-in and year-out.

I suspect he may last longer than the normal superstar but the dumbass Rams are pissing away a golden opportunity to get the necessary peeps around this guy to get back to the snooperbowl and get this guy a ring or two. Maybe this will be the year. Maybe.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is exactly why he deserves every penny of that huge contract, ALR. Unlike the other lazy-azz douchebags like Guff, Gurley, Brandon, and others who just talked alot of shit to get the big money and then pissed it all away, Donald just keeps coming and he is relentless year-in and year-out.

I suspect he may last longer than the normal superstar but the dumbass Rams are pissing away a golden opportunity to get the necessary peeps around this guy to get back to the snooperbowl and get this guy a ring or two. Maybe this will be the year. Maybe.
yes, it will be a crying shame if they don't win a Superbowl with Donald before all is said and done.

much like Steven Jackson's years were wasted.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we stay healthy I don’t see why we are not a top 5 defense. Ramsey and Donald made B Staley look good and Morris should do fine. Biggest ?? Is losing Josh Johnson and maybe that 3rd/4th CB. David Long and Taylor Rapp need to step up

I think our LBs will be better this year

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we stay healthy I don’t see why we are not a top 5 defense. Ramsey and Donald made B Staley look good and Morris should do fine. Biggest ?? Is losing Josh Johnson and maybe that 3rd/4th CB. David Long and Taylor Rapp need to step up

I think our LBs will be better this year
I still believe our LB corp do not scare anyone..no real threat outside of Floyd. The rookie may do okay but I seriously don't want Reeder/Kiser or the rest of the retreads starting games. Is Bruce Irving still out there?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still believe our LB corp do not scare anyone..no real threat outside of Floyd. The rookie may do okay but I seriously don't want Reeder/Kiser or the rest of the retreads starting games. Is Bruce Irving still out there?

We had the #1 D last year and are in better shape this year at LB (for now). I get it tho.. the Packers exposed our run D. But Goff also couldn’t get a first down in that game to help the D out either.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Garrett's play is now exposing the Rams once again giving a player a huge contract he doesn't deserve just to keep that player from leaving in FA. That player is Leonard Floyd (who is injured already) and many pundits stated the Rams overpaid for him during FA. (Why didn't the Rams do that for John Johnson).

In fact, those same pundits have written that the Rams could have given Floyd a significantly generous contract extension above what the FA market was paying Edge FAs in increased new contracts or extensions and still not have overpaid him like the dumbasses did with Floyd. And of course this has been done before with other players all of whom are gone and we are still paying for in at least three cases (I bet it was Kevin Demoff doing this shit again)

Garrett was the 252nd pick in the 2021 NFL Draft by the Rams who saw a small school prospect with bigtime NFL talent being overlooked by everyone else. Garrett is probably going to not only make the 53-man roster but I will bet he plays alot of snaps this year and if he stays healthy, may eventually become the starter in Floyd's spot especially if Floyd has injury issues.

Our D with Raheem is looking more and more like a starting D-line of (going from r to l) Garrett, A-Rob, Donald, and Lawler. That is really formidable at this point in the Preseason. If that happens, Garrett will eventually embarrass the Rams for pulling their money shit-shower that Demoff is famous for but continues to pull to the point of being laughable.

And then, if Floyd does have a bad year, guess where he'll be going? Just like all the rest of the big contract signers, OUT THE DOOR. Gosh, ya can't be this stupid!!

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Garrett's play is now exposing the Rams once again giving a player a huge contract he doesn't deserve just to keep that player from leaving in FA. That player is Leonard Floyd (who is injured already) and many pundits stated the Rams overpaid for him during FA. (Why didn't the Rams do that for John Johnson).

In fact, those same pundits have written that the Rams could have given Floyd a significantly generous contract extension above what the FA market was paying Edge FAs in increased new contracts or extensions and still not have overpaid him like the dumbasses did with Floyd. And of course this has been done before with other players all of whom are gone and we are still paying for in at least three cases (I bet it was Kevin Demoff doing this shit again)

Garrett was the 252nd pick in the 2021 NFL Draft by the Rams who saw a small school prospect with bigtime NFL talent being overlooked by everyone else. Garrett is probably going to not only make the 53-man roster but I will bet he plays alot of snaps this year and if he stays healthy, may eventually become the starter in Floyd's spot especially if Floyd has injury issues.

Our D with Raheem is looking more and more like a starting D-line of (going from r to l) Garrett, A-Rob, Donald, and Lawler. That is really formidable at this point in the Preseason. If that happens, Garrett will eventually embarrass the Rams for pulling their money shit-shower that Demoff is famous for but continues to pull to the point of being laughable.

And then, if Floyd does have a bad year, guess where he'll be going? Just like all the rest of the big contract signers, OUT THE DOOR. Gosh, ya can't be this stupid!!
This defense does not work without some serious talent at the edge. I think it was a lot of nervous insurance RR.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody expected us to have the number one defense last year, and everyone is expecting our defense to be worst because of JJ3, Brockers and Staley leaving. But I feel better this year about the defense, JJ3 can be replaced, Brockers too. But it finally feels like we starting to have some good depth, thanks to good drafting, other than offensive lineman. McVay had to rebuild the roster, now we finally have starters and depth. Our secondary should be just as goo, Fuller, Burgess, Rapp and Scott are a nice safety group, we have an elite corner group in Ramsey and Williams, Rochell and Long.

Defensive line will be better than last year, Aaron Donald is getting older but has some good help on the defensive line this year. Sebastian Day is my pick from breakout year player, he just destroyed a blocking sled in practice, lol. He was making plays coming off the bench last year and was our number one defender versus the run, he is wreck offenses this year. A'Shawn Robinson came into camp in tremendous shape and is just starting to enter his prime. You have to love Bobby Brown's potential.

Linebacker position seems to finally seems to ave more answers than questions. We know what Floyd brings to the table, Hollins, Lawler and Garrett have been killing it in the preseason and practice. Ogbo and Lewis are just questionable because of health. Rookie Ernest Jones has been put in a leadership situation and one of the best tacklers on the team. Before injuries depleted this unit and lack of depth, this unit has been addressed the most and should improve the most.