• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was 40 something in '85 and I distinctly remember having this very sinking feeling knowing we were facing that Chicago team with Dieter Brock as our QB and ED as the superman RB. The same feeling I would get every year in the 70's when the Rams would either face Minnesota or Dallas in the NFC Championship game knowing what happened the previous year.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be cool SJ. Unfortunately, The Fridge can barely walk.

I heard on the radio the other day he's at a nursing home and slips out to his car to drink vodka quite a bit. 400 lbs+ and doesn't get out to use the bathroom so they said his car smells ripe. But he was fun to watch around the goalline back in the 80s. Hell give the guy something to do. He sounds like he's just wasting away. Sad

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was 40 something in '85 and I distinctly remember having this very sinking feeling knowing we were facing that Chicago team with Dieter Brock as our QB and ED as the superman RB. The same feeling I would get every year in the 70's when the Rams would either face Minnesota or Dallas in the NFC Championship game knowing what happened the previous year.

Since I was only 11, I REALLY thought we had a chance to beat the Bears, especially after we kicked the CRAP out of Dallas in the game right before...Yes, Even in Chicago and with Dieter Brock as our QB I was optimistic...Again I was 11!!! :nod: :lol:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I was only 11, I REALLY thought we had a chance to beat the Bears, especially after we kicked the CRAP out of Dallas in the game right before...Yes, Even in Chicago and with Dieter Brock as our QB I was optimistic...Again I was 11!!! :nod: :lol:

I still remember the feeling of going downstairs in my house and the den being feezing cold(January in NY)in the beginning of the game since I had to turn it on as I went downstairs. As the place warmed up, I remember getting more and more unhappy, especially with Dickerson's fumbles...That's what I remember about the game most of all. It wasn't even Dieter Brock who cost us that game(who was VERY average), it was Dickerson. I remember this was the first time he decided to use these black arm coverings that were "supposed" to help you grip the ball, but he fumbled multiple times wearing them...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it is a couple of hours plus some, but it just seems like this needed to be posted here...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh those feelings of doom come rushing back watching that game. Imagine what the outcome of that game might have been with our present D.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJR's time management was atrocious to end the half.

At the 1 hr and 6 second mark, the Rams are gifted the ball at the 21 on a punt that hits a Bears blocker and the Rams recover. The Rams use the remaining 1 min, 4 seconds to run 3 plays down to the 5 yard line to come away with exactly zero points, all while leaving a timeout on the board. :L

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case some of you still have an itch for future trades, here is one pundit's take. I still can't believe we selected Quick over Jeffrey and we actually had Stewart at one time. The article is pretty straightforward.

4 trade targets the Rams should consider pursuing

Be interesting to see what the asking price is for Jeffrey. Typically in the NFL, if a team knows their player is going to walk they get what they can. I've seen this happen for a 3rd or a 6th rounder. Wish we could give the Bears Quick and a 4th or 5th rounder for Alshon.

Isiah Pead and Rok Watkins :L

I'd look seriously at Milliner as well.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep SJ, I agree. If Robinson is a failure this year like he was his previous two years, Joeckel may be an option. Also, Saffold is having shoulder, knee, and ankle problems just with OTA's and we all know his body is shot. I doubt if he'll make it through another year healthy. Move Robinson inside or cut him outright and maybe trade for Joeckel and insert Wichmann at guard. Not a bad replacement duo eh?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, our draft is done but the critics continue to snip at the heels of the Rams and the Eagles. In this case, it is snake boy Mora on his opinion of his QB, Josh Rosen. Interesting indeed.

UCLA coach Jim Mora gets bold on Josh Rosen vs. Jared Goff, Carson Wentz
Take it from the PAC and UCLA homer, Rosen is special!

I'll say this, and you all know how much I like Hundley, barring injury to either, Rosen will be the better Pro when it's all said and done.

#TheRosenOne

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it from the PAC and UCLA homer, Rosen is special!

I'll say this, and you all know how much I like Hundley, barring injury to either, Rosen will be the better Pro when it's all said and done.

#TheRosenOne

TheRosen1?

upload_2016-7-7_8-48-34.jpeg

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep SJ, I agree. If Robinson is a failure this year like he was his previous two years, Joeckel may be an option. Also, Saffold is having shoulder, knee, and ankle problems just with OTA's and we all know his body is shot. I doubt if he'll make it through another year healthy. Move Robinson inside or cut him outright and maybe trade for Joeckel and insert Wichmann at guard. Not a bad replacement duo eh?

If Robinson doesn't finally excel at LT this year, re-sign him for Guard money and yeah look at guys like Joeckel, but Havenstein might be a better LT by 2017-18 season than Joeckel. Saffold might get cut IF all the youth on the Oline takes a big step forward this year.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, our draft is done but the critics continue to snip at the heels of the Rams and the Eagles. In this case, it is snake boy Mora on his opinion of his QB, Josh Rosen. Interesting indeed.

UCLA coach Jim Mora gets bold on Josh Rosen vs. Jared Goff, Carson Wentz

Interesting pre-season hype from Mora. I'm not sure I do that and put pressure on my college QB already, but...

TheRosen1 and DeShawn Watson coming out next year? :L Hope we didn't do this - "traded up 1 year early/late" thing again.