• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mekhi Sargent and Jamir Jones were signed by the Jacksonville Jaguars after being released from the Rams back on Christmas day. Movin along I suppose.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antonio Brown has been cut from the Buccaneers due to a number of issues. Bruce Arians has told the sports press that he is done and he will never play for the Bucs again. Brady is asking for compassion. Brady is an idiot for this. Typical liberal shit. This guy should have never been brought back to Professional Football by Brady or anyone else. He has major mental issues and is a major psychological accident just waiting to happen. He should be committed to a psychward at best.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of good Rams stuff

It should give you a greater appreciation of what the Rams have gone through and appreciate they are 12-4 and headed to the playoffs. Sure mistakes were made on the field but this team is coming together and coming together at the right time. Some things are a blessing in disguise and sometimes negativity can get in the way of seeing it.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antonio Brown has been cut from the Buccaneers due to a number of issues. Bruce Arians has told the sports press that he is done and he will never play for the Bucs again. Brady is asking for compassion. Brady is an idiot for this. Typical liberal shit. This guy should have never been brought back to Professional Football by Brady or anyone else. He has major mental issues and is a major psychological accident just waiting to happen. He should be committed to a psychward at best.

This is another one in the long line of cases where a guys talent keeps him on the field when he should be nowhere near it. Teams will never learn that lesson it doesn’t seem like.
I’m sure Brady was just putting on a public persona there but behind the scenes, was pissed and embarrassed.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is another one in the long line of cases where a guys talent keeps him on the field when he should be nowhere near it. Teams will never learn that lesson it doesn’t seem like.
I’m sure Brady was just putting on a public persona there but behind the scenes, was pissed and embarrassed.
Even then, this dude has had so many chances!

I hope this guy gets the help he needs, but its not nor should it be from the NFL at this point!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of good Rams stuff

It should give you a greater appreciation of what the Rams have gone through and appreciate they are 12-4 and headed to the playoffs. Sure mistakes were made on the field but this team is coming together and coming together at the right time. Some things are a blessing in disguise and sometimes negativity can get in the way of seeing it.
That was a great article.

And as Retro has mentioned many times, the Rams need to lock Kupp up as a coach the minute he retires.

He is going to make an incredible WR coach/OC/HC progression if he so desires.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It pains me to still see so many talking heads in the sports media not giving Kupp the credit is deserves.

One guy said he was just like a Wes Welker, a guy that gets a lot of catches, but isn’t a top WR in the league just because of his stats.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTH? Seriously. Kupp is a combination Isaac Bruce/Jack Snow in one player and what dumbass thinks Kupp is less than because of what criteria exactly??

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw it on the 25th.

They left some of his story out, but can’t fit everything into a 2 hr movie.

They did a pretty good job finding actors that look like the people they are portraying which isn’t always the case in Hollywood.

Took my 2 sons. My oldest told me he was buying the movie when it comes out.

I have a tough time not thinking Chuck or (more recently) Shazam when seeing Zach Levi lol.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AB helped them get a Super Bowl last year. So long as he can do that, he'll get more opportunities.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two out of three isn't too bad. We got OBJ, the player taken before AD in the 2014 draft by the Geeants. Just think the possibilities if we would have taken Taylor Lewan or Jake Matthews as many of us were screaming for the Drama Queen to do so. Then that First Round of that Draft would have been awesome even for the Drama Queen. We would have had 3-out-of-3. But we got stuck with that douchebag G-Rob and the rest is history.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad the Rams brought back Warren Jackson. Dumbasses should have brought Jamir Jones back but that ship has sailed. Koski is gone as well. No recall.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like the McVay record of 43-0 when he is leading at the half of football games. When Hollins plays, we are 7-0. When he doesn't we are 5-4.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two out of three isn't too bad. We got OBJ, the player taken before AD in the 2014 draft by the Geeants. Just think the possibilities if we would have taken Taylor Lewan or Jake Matthews as many of us were screaming for the Drama Queen to do so. Then that First Round of that Draft would have been awesome even for the Drama Queen. We would have had 3-out-of-3. But we got stuck with that douchebag G-Rob and the rest is history.

I really wanted Lewan!

As a UCLA honk, I was also big on Barr and like me many of us wanted Mack too.

I remember @SJ76 was big on Sammy & Mack, and was asking me about Barr!

Any of those dude, and we could have traded down to get from No 2.

So it's not just these dudes we missed on but possible another stud too!

This is why we all agree with BPA over need or trade down.

Pretty obvious the best way to address need is through trades of free agency.

The bottom line....thank God they went BPA at No. 13!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanted Lewan!

As a UCLA honk, I was also big on Barr and like me many of us wanted Mack too.

I remember @SJ76 was big on Sammy & Mack, and was asking me about Barr!

Any of those dude, and we could have traded down to get from No 2.

So it's not just these dudes we missed on but possible another stud too!

This is why we all agree with BPA over need or trade down.

Pretty obvious the best way to address need is through trades of free agency.

The bottom line....thank God they went BPA at No. 13!!
Isn’t that the truth

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesn't include any former Rams but oh how the mighty have fallen in this culture of medical fears, public health care. and just utter and complete psychosis and insanity that boggles the imagination. The article is fairly true and the facts are correct.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though many folks know that several coaches will leave the Rams this year at the end of the season including post-season, other coaches with interest to be part of the Rams are lining-up to offer their services. Here is the first that I have read about. Don't know if this will happen or not but we all will know soon enough once the season is completed.