• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This author does present some mounting statistics about Stafford that supports his contention that recently, we are getting a Stafford that is similar to 2018 Jared Goff and not better than. The dude doesn't quite provide the whole story but he is presenting some evidence to suggest we ain't getting the Stafford that McSnead may have envisioned when they traded for him.

I say, all the more power for going into the end of the season and into the post-season relying more on the developing Jumbo-based, running game and Michel that will take the pressure off Stafford so that he doesn't do some of the stupid shit that got us three straight losses in the month of November. Maybe that will help Stafford understand he is not a Detroit Lion anymore and doesn't have to play like one.

But you all can decide for yourselves.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This author does present some mounting statistics about Stafford that supports his contention that recently, we are getting a Stafford that is similar to 2018 Jared Goff and not better than. The dude doesn't quite provide the whole story but he is presenting some evidence to suggest we ain't getting the Stafford that McSnead may have envisioned when they traded for him.

I say, all the more power for going into the end of the season and into the post-season relying more on the developing Jumbo-based, running game and Michel that will take the pressure off Stafford so that he doesn't do some of the stupid shit that got us three straight losses in the month of November. Maybe that will help Stafford understand he is not a Detroit Lion anymore and doesn't have to play like one.

But you all can decide for yourselves.

That begs the question; is the issue with the QB or McVay?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the Rams and this author are placing the blame of the screw-up the Rams did in the last draft at pick number 57 at the feet of Kevin Carberry who is also credited for doing a fabulous job replacing Kromer and coaching-up UDFAs like Alaric Jackson to step-in on a moment's notice and do a damn good job. Karberry is one of McVay's buddies that dates back to their days with the Redskins. He has done a helluva job this year with the O-line with a number of significant examples.

If Karberry did screw-up by not wanting the Rams to bring in new talent like Quinn Meinerz or Creed Humphrey when the Rams desperately needed a young stud Center as this article suggests, than McEgoSnead should have stepped-in with oversight and picked Humphrey over fragile boy who wasn't that impressive in college. They didn't, so Karberry is not the sole author of that stupidity as some might suggest.

See for yourselves.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy may be a pretty darn good coach someday. He'll have to adjust to being more of an active spectator than he is now as a player but he's got all the right stuff. This is a good read from a guy who really has solidified our O-line for a while now. Seldom makes mistakes and is disciplined and foundational in his approach. Reminds me of Jackie Slater, alot only on the left side instead of the right side where Jackie spent his illustrious Rams career!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the coaches that may go this year. OSFBs loses coaches nearly every year and at the end of this season, several are predicted to be gone as well.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here is a Jumbo dude we should bring to the Rams so that Carberry could train-up to be the Tackle eligible in the Jumbo. Let him score from the I. 6' 9, 380lbs!! Imagine getting run over by this literal truck! LOL!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gaines has certainly come along way. Turns out he is a major defensive star. He may not play this week because of his surgery-repaired broken left hand. We got Noteboom and Whitworth back from the BWEA list. They brought Calais back he is hiding on the same virus sick list.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to see the American Underdog today. Don't miss this movie it was really good.
Saw it on the 25th.

They left some of his story out, but can’t fit everything into a 2 hr movie.

They did a pretty good job finding actors that look like the people they are portraying which isn’t always the case in Hollywood.

Took my 2 sons. My oldest told me he was buying the movie when it comes out.