• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please send prayers to my wife, Amy, she is Covid positive. Her cousin just died last week from complications of Covid. My wife is unvaccinated at the advice of her doctor because of compromised immune system. I don't know how i can live without her.

My daughter and her are my everything and the only thing i have in this rough life i lived. We both need her so desperately.
Im not religious, but prayers to you and your family, good luck with everything!!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Smed. They have plenty of options in the running game and bringing back Cam too early and too aggressively can set Cam up for another injury which is often the case with athletes and their coaches.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever is in control of manipulating the roster ought to have his head examined. The latest moves to the roster are here in this article but putting Jamir Jones on waivers instead of some douchebag like Koski is just plain stupid. Sargent can go but Jones? Seriously? Jones is a badass LB yet here the Rams are doing stupid shit like putting him out there for another team to snap up. If he clears waivers he can be brought back but why would you even play around with that kind of talent and risk losing him to another team?!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty impressive and he is among some damn good Rams HCs and NFL HCs but he still has to get way better at his play-calling. Better yet, trust O'Connell to call the offensive game!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the reasons that make Kupp, Woods, Higbee, Blanton, pretty darn good receivers and now they are teaching Beckham and Skowronek to join the blocking fray!

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is how we faired with the injuries. We have lost E. Jones and Henderson to IR. Gaines suffered a broken bone in his left hand. Jones has a high ankle sprain that will require surgery so he is done for the year and Henderson sprained his MCL and will probably be out a month. Big losses but we have very good back-ups. Gaines gets a cast and he'll continue to play.

Whoever wrote the following article is a dumbshit because you can't break a foot bone and have that be in your hand. A metatarsal is a foot bone which is in the article. The hand bone is a metacarpal bone and is the bone in your hand behind your ring finger the one Gaines broke. Dumbass!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
E. Jones (ankle) underwent surgery Monday and is in line to land on the Rams' injured reserve. Jones will presumably target a potential return to action during the post season. His soon-to-be IR stint, which should be made official in the coming days, figures to free up an opportunity for either Christian Rozeboom or Travin Howard at inside linebacker.

Gaines (hand) underwent surgery Monday but is still expected to play in Sunday's matchup with the Ravens. Gaines injured his hand in the Vikings game. He is expected to cast up following surgery and play through it.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps, and this is a stretch of the imagination, OSFBs will begin to employ bigger beast-mode running backs who don't get injured as quickly and are usually healthy at the end of a season and into the post-season instead of exclusively employing injury-prone scat-backs. This season has provided ample evidence that constantly selecting these smaller backs creates problems with chronic injuries, deep into the season for his running game.

Just as he finally discovered, by accident, that he needed to enhance his perspective of the value to his offense of developing and utilizing a robust running game which he subsequently learned and now employs the Jumbo offense, perhaps he'll get it that he needs to find more Michel-type bigger running backs for his Jumbo-based, running game and less injury-prone Henderson-type RBs.

In that vein of almost dumbfounded, by-accident, discoveries, maybe McSnead-Shit-Fer-Brains will take the same approach to their avoidance of drafting better O-lineman in the early rounds of the draft and stop turning a blind-eye to those guys. The same goes for the Rams chronic ILB weakness area.

Last edited: