• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not always right, but if someone is going to come out and tell me I am flat out "wrong" that's what you are going to get!
Then thats on you if you are unable to get your point across without demeaning others. While you are most assuredly entitled to your opinion. I am entitled to mine.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then thats on you if you are unable to get your point across without demeaning others. While you are most assuredly entitled to your opinion. I am entitled to mine.

Well if he feels demeaned that's on him, some people are just to sensitive I guess! As far as getting my point across, I did that in the original post, it's pretty damn clear, if I have to break it down for someone, that's on them, for not comprehending what they are reading!

Last edited:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if he feels demeaned that's on him, some people are just to sensitive I guess!

Really like your not a grownup. Like you don't know when your demeaning or insulting. Easier just to dump it on the other guy. They are just sensitive. Makes anything you post alright doesn't it. Wasn't me poor guy is just too sensitive. What a load of crap.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really like your not a grownup. Like you don't know when your demeaning or insulting. Easier just to dump it on the other guy. They are just sensitive. Makes anything you post alright doesn't it. Wasn't me poor guy is just too sensitive. What a load of crap.

Wow, someone must of got up on the wrong side of the bed! If you or anyone else is that offended by what I said, you must struggle everyday in life?
I've gotten similar responses from 88 and Coug, do I get butt hurt about it, no, but if you are going to say I'm wrong, you are calling me a liar. What I said was a fact, so I'm guessing I wasn't wrong! I could care less if they called me names, even though it's not allowed.

If I remember correctly you come back with comments, maybe not coming right out and saying it, but you do it in a "cute" sarcastic way, but that's ok!
As you said you're entitled to your opinion, and you can say whatever you want, I really don't care, as with anyone on here, I agree with some things you say, and other things not so much!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, someone must of got up on the wrong side of the bed! If you or anyone else is that offended by what I said, you must struggle everyday in life?
I've gotten similar responses from 88 and Coug, do I get butt hurt about it, no, but if you are going to say I'm wrong, you are calling me a liar. What I said was a fact, so I'm guessing I wasn't wrong! I could care less if they called me names, even though it's not allowed.

If I remember correctly you come back with comments, maybe not coming right out and saying it, but you do it in a "cute" sarcastic way, but that's ok!
As you said you're entitled to your opinion, and you can say whatever you want, I really don't care, as with anyone on here, I agree with some things you say, and other things not so much!
Again your deflecting and putting your behavior back on some one else. What your opinion is matters very little to me. How you present it does. I have on occasion thought to debate you on different subjects. But I don't because you don't debate. A debate for the most part is a civil discourse with a flow and a back and forth. You ignore any rebuttal and push forward with your opinion or agenda right or wrong. So there is no point in making an effort. Deaf ears if you will. As far as being sarcastic I don't have a monopoly on that do I Smed. 88 is well able to take care of him self. He has bested you in this exchange and you don't even know it.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again your deflecting and putting your behavior back on some one else. What your opinion is matters very little to me. How you present it does. I have on occasion thought to debate you on different subjects. But I don't because you don't debate. A debate for the most part is a civil discourse with a flow and a back and forth. You ignore any rebuttal and push forward with your opinion or agenda right or wrong. So there is no point in making an effort. Deaf ears if you will. As far as being sarcastic I don't have a monopoly on that do I Smed. 88 is well able to take care of him self. He has bested you in this exchange and you don't even know it.

Yep the issue was if the Rams were the number 12 defense in the NFC, he said they were the number 12 in the NFL, when they are actually #22, yep youre right Ozark, he got me there, I guess you did too!

My so called demeaning post was the 3rd one to him, so I guess he wasn't getting it, so I broke it down for him! I know I'm sarcastic, but I don't hide behind!

If I was out having beers with 88 or Coug, I wouldn't have a problem with either one of them, and I would talk this same way to them and with them, as I'm sure they would with me. I may not be personal friends
with them, but they are my Ram friends, and I wouldn't have a problem treating them or being treated by them this way! It's called not being up tight or living my life trying to be PC.
Sorry I don't post to your high standards of postman ship, but I'll do it the way I want to, and not how you prefer I do!

If 88 has a problem with it and is offended, I will apolizige to him, I don't need you to monitor how I do or don't relate to someone

Get over it !

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep the issue was if the Rams were the number 12 defense in the NFC, he said they were the number 12 in the NFL, when they are actually #22, yep youre right Ozark, he got me there, I guess you did too!

My so called demeaning post was the 3rd one to him, so I guess he wasn't getting it, so I broke it down for him! I know I'm sarcastic, but I don't hide behind!

If I was out having beers with 88 or Coug, I wouldn't have a problem with either one of them, and I would talk this same way to them and with them, as I'm sure they would with me. I may not be personal friends
with them, but they are my Ram friends, and I wouldn't have a problem treating them or being treated by them this way! It's called not being up tight or living my life trying to be PC.
Sorry I don't post to your high standards of postman ship, but I'll do it the way I want to, and not how you prefer I do!

If 88 has a problem with it and is offended, I will apolizige to him, I don't need you to monitor how I do or don't relate to someone

Get over it !

I think you have illustrated my point quite well. You cant see any problem so that makes it all good. You ignored most of what I said so you could beat your chest. I am gonna do what I want. You have no clue about others lives but you are eager to assume. You have no problem putting your 2 cents in but you would prefer I did not. I will leave it to you.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have illustrated my point quite well. You cant see any problem so that makes it all good. You ignored most of what I said so you could beat your chest. I am gonna do what I want. You have no clue about others lives but you are eager to assume. You have no problem putting your 2 cents in but you would prefer I did not. I will leave it to you.

Pot calling hello.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the chances we double down in awards, OROY and DPOY?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the chances we double down in awards, OROY and DPOY?

Gurley , has had 5 really good games and deserves it, yet Winston has had a good year overall??

Donald definitely deserves it, but there are others on winning teams that also deserve it and that may sway voters?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not always right, but if someone is going to come out and tell me I am flat out "wrong" and the stats back me up, that's what you are going to get!

Stats don't always tell the whole story.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I wanted from the 2014 was Mack and Donald, damn that would be great. Donald by himself is HoF talent.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not always right, but if someone is going to come out and tell me I am flat out "wrong" and the stats back me up, that's what you are going to get!

You just said defense, which is very vague. It's on you to clarify, not me. I'm perfectly aware of how the NFL complies stats and rankings. No need to get your panties in a bunch. Next time specify because there are many stats and categories to rank/define a defense.

Now I don't know about you, but at the end of the day, points are all that matter in this game. I couldn't care less about the yards given up. FACT: We're 12th in the NFL in points allowed! A hell of a lot better than what you're trying to portray with your yardage ranking. I mean, how the hell can you think we have a good defense if we're ranked 22nd? That's mediocre if we go by what you're saying.

We already knew that the Rams wanted to give up underneath routes to avoid the big play in the passing game and rely on our defensive line to create havoc so our DB's and linebackers could force turnovers. Unfortunately, injuries and a horrible offense have taken their toll and it's showed.

You can yell until you're blue in the face about how a good offense wouldn't impact our defense, but the fact is it would only help our defense be faulted into that elite category. I agree we're not at the point, but they can't fucking do it all by themselves. That's completely unrealistic. Except for the Ravens in 2000, I can't think of any team this century that won it all with a great defense and an incompetent offense.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention the team is undefeated when the offense scores 20+ points. Like I've said, imagine if we had a competent offense?!?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats don't always tell the whole story.

You're right Coug, but in this case that's what the discussion was about, so in this case the stats are what they are!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know at this juncture, but I think this thread has been hijacked into a mini pissing match between Smed, Rams88, Ozark, and possibly others. If all of you are going to venture into ragging on whose feelings got hurt and whose style is pugilistic, then I think you all should move on over to the negativity thread where demeaning one another is more appropriate without calling names. Capeesh?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know at this juncture, but I think this thread has been hijacked into a mini pissing match between Smed, Rams88, Ozark, and possibly others. If all of you are going to venture into ragging on whose feelings got hurt and whose style is pugilistic, then I think you all should move on over to the negativity thread where demeaning one another is more appropriate without calling names. Capeesh?

Ya, I saw where it went Retro, and had already taken it over there before you posted this!:suds:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right Coug, but in this case that's what the discussion was about, so in this case the stats are what they are!

Stats are always what they are lol that's why they are stats. What they don't take in account is things like emotional state of a worn out D that knows they don't have a competitive quarterback to win in this league for a complete season. A defense that is out on the field because of many three and outs by the offense which in the long run shortens the careers of those defensive players which cost them money and increases their chances of being injured. Show me a stat that shows that.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

pedro vs don.gif