• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs just sent a sixth rounder to the Stillers for LB Melvin Ingram signaling the Chiefs are done trading. That reported fifth rounder for Jackson ain't happening. Just like Cleveland isn't gong to do anything with OBJ, the Rams will cut Jackson by the end of the day. Nibbles on the Rams fishing line have all but ceased.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams are talking Von Miller contract extension after the season. I would say, not so fast. Let's see how he plays, if he stays healthy, what the cap is going to be next year, and what a financial burden we will have with all of our own players whose contracts are expiring at the end of this season.

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Desean Jackson is more like Antonio Brown than Cooper Kupp. What this article is stating is that Jackson probably forced his demand to be more included in playing time in McVay's offense as an issue than McVay was comfortable allowing Jackson to become a loud-mouthed beaatch, egotistical, maniacal, little dirtbag like Antonio Brown. Jackson apparently is once-again reverting to being a whiney-little child and supposedly he was all over those antics that dominated his player rep earlier in his career when signed with the rams. I guess not. Bye-bye!!

This is why I wanted the Rams to get John Ross instead.

He would’ve been cheaper and just as injury prone.

Problem with Jackson is he is a showboat diva. Just look at the 75 yard TD he had earlier this year. Instead of just running straight into the end zone ( ala Cooper Kupp ), he started showboating and ended up having to zig zag to avoid defenders before getting to the end zone.

Why can’t receivers be like Kupp. Act like you’ve been there before, and just hand/toss the ref the ball. I have so much respect for him because he doesn’t show anybody up and plays the game right.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t expect the Rams to do any more trades.

Highly doubt they find a taker for Jackson, so they will probably just eat his contract and release him.

Jefferson needs more PT anyway.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Rams cut Jonah Williams which makes little sense. Williams played 50 defensive snaps and had a sack and several pressures. Don't understand this move at all. He was an up-and-comer and he was really playing well. We have three spots open on the PS and he wasn't placed there either. This one falls under the same stupidity that the Rams did with Jared Hocker. Didn't have to cut the guy to bring back J.R. Reed who was poached by the Geeants anyways. Sometimes I just wonder what the hell McSnead are thinking.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, the Rams are done and so is just about everyone else in the league. The deadline has expired and onward we go.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well so be it. I guess he'll find someone in need of an aging WR who can run and still showboat or maybe he'll be out of football because only the Rams and McVay wanted this guy.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Desean Jackson is more like Antonio Brown than Cooper Kupp. What this article is stating is that Jackson probably forced his demand to be more included in playing time in McVay's offense as an issue than McVay was comfortable allowing Jackson to become a loud-mouthed beaatch, egotistical, maniacal, little dirtbag like Antonio Brown. Jackson apparently is once-again reverting to being a whiney-little child and supposedly he was all over those antics that dominated his player rep earlier in his career when signed with the rams. I guess not. Bye-bye!!

Who knows what is going on.. but his contract was incentive based. And he’s barely been on the field at times. I don’t blame him and I’m kinda shocked the Rams couldn’t make it work. But maybe he got pissed

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, BattleLyon. Nobody is going to claim this guy because along with the money is his age, and his reputations which right now is toast. Let's just say that Jackson has worn-out his welcome around the league.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea and they signed another WR, Warren Jackson to the PS. Williams has been promoted to the active roster and J.J Koski as well.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of rumblings and speculations that OBJ will end-up in a Rams uni at some point. I don't think that would be wise. As this article suggests, we just got rid of a "play-me-or-else" egomaniacal jerk in DeSean Jackson. Why would the Rams go hunt down another one? So what if we can get the guy for nothing. At some point these types of players have to grow-up or they are going to be flippin burgers somewhere. Classic example: Antonio Brown who Freakin Tommie in Tampa Bay took aside and gave him the "Look, Man" conversation and he has settled down and is doing quite well with Tommy as his mentor. So, I don't think OBJ coming to Rams would be a good move on any level.

Last edited: