• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True on the 1st but Last years 2nd wasn’t a good pick. Year before Cam Akers sure. Can Jefferson ok. Taylor Rapp TBD? Gerald Everett? Not really

But the 3rd round they’ve killed. Done well after that too

I’ll take Jalen for 2 late firsts
Stafford too. Especially the way we draft early thats muh point

I have no concerns about the trades, they've been great value IMO.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is it safe to say that with Ernest and now Von that our LBs have upgraded?

Now we just need Reeder to be traded for some Cheetos. Les you getting low on Cheetos again?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams really hate having draft picks, lol. Two 2nd day pics gone from next year's draft. Broncos are paying the balance of his salary this season.
Rams won't be picking until round 3 compensatory.

Good thing is, they draft really well round 3 and later. first 2 rounds, not so much.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams won't be picking until round 3 compensatory.

Good thing is, they draft really well round 3 and later. first 2 rounds, not so much.

Yes GIF by Brittany Broski
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the loser in all this really is Kenny Young,.. gets shipped away for a 6th to Denver. Then the Rams give a 2nd and 3rd to the Broncos who will now draft KYs replacement next year.

Poor guy he’s gonna really hate the Rams

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope the Rams are able to extend Miller for a reasonable cost, because giving up a 2nd and 3rd for half a season rental would really suck.

right now he is injured with an ankle injury that his coach described as "not close" to returning.

so, we will see what the Rams get out of him once he is healthy to play.

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope the Rams are able to extend Miller for a reasonable cost, because giving up a 2nd and 3rd for half a season rental would really suck.

right now he is injured with an ankle injury that his coach described as "not close" to returning.

so, we will see what the Rams get out of him once he is healthy to play.

Jalen had a “bad back” when we traded for him. I’m sure we’ve talked to Von. He’s 32 and not in line for more huge contracts. Might even be cheaper than Floyd. I am surprised we didn’t trade any other OLBs becasue we are stacked at that position.

Rams may not be done which is all the more reason to sit back and trust the process

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I stated earlier, a trade for Myles Jack would have fit the cost in draft capital we gave-up to get Miller. Reducing his salary for 700K is pretty genius and this is Snead's abilities with finances. This year's draft is loaded with OTs. We really need to snag a couple or we will be back to this cycle of sometimes giving-up too much for players on the downside of their careers. But if Von Miller improves our LBing crew, and he will, and we get a couple rings, the trade was worth it. I guess this means Reeder is going to be STs superstar. lol.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is where we stand right now on picks with the upcoming draft. But what everyone doesn't realize or has forgotten is McSnead are wheelers and dealers on draft day. I suspect we may trade our way back into the second or at least acquire another third and fourth on draft day trades or trades that may still happen by tomorrow.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is where we stand right now on picks with the upcoming draft. But what everyone doesn't realize or has forgotten is McSnead are wheelers and dealers on draft day. I suspect we may trade our way back into the second or at least acquire another third and fourth on draft day trades or trades that may still happen by tomorrow.

That’s actually wrong Retro. This is what we will have. And remember we could trade more for some picks

In 2022 We’ve got a
3rd round comp from Lions.
4th round comp for JJ.
5th rounder.
3-4 6th round comps.
2 7th rounders.

So when you have top tier talent, you can take these later picks, put them in the pipeline to develop and then they have to step up. Rams have been doing great in these rounds. Not so great on early picks. We have a few holes, but not many and with a front 7 like that.. it’s going to hide some holes for sure.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea SJ76, I fully expect McSnead to make some trades both before the deadline tomorrow and during draft day to recoup maybe a second, third, fourth or combinations of the those rounds. One item about McSnead that I am beginning to appreciate is they don't waste alot of time once they discover they have some glaring weaknesses to remedy. They move quick and do not ruminate long about any of it.

The one bitch I have is there collective aversion towards drafting O and D lineman during the draft when they are right there and available but that may change as well in the future.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are expected to move on DeSean Jackson sometime between today and tomorrow at 4:00pm Eastern. It is either going to be a CB or an O-lineman with an outside chance of picking-up Mack from the Colts that has been rumored. Maybe a Jackson for Mack trade.

In the meantime, we will face Adrian Petersen from the Titans Sunday Night as the same signed Petersen to replace Henry who is done for the year.