• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shout out to Noteboom yesterday, Whit's replacement, performed well yesterday, starting
Noteboom, had a helluva a game as did Allen and Havenstein. Edwards and Corbett also played very well. I saw a stat that we had two pressures and a coverage sack all of yesterday. The sack was when Wolford was in and he simply held the ball too long.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea SJ76, I fully expect McSnead to make some trades both before the deadline tomorrow and during draft day to recoup maybe a second, third, fourth or combinations of the those rounds. One item about McSnead that I am beginning to appreciate is they don't waste alot of time once they discover they have some glaring weaknesses to remedy. They move quick and do not ruminate long about any of it.

The one bitch I have is there collective aversion towards drafting O and D lineman during the draft when they are right there and available but that may change as well in the future.

I think you have to respect Mcsnead a bit for trying something outside the box. Shying away from trying to hit on late first round picks and instead trending those picks and acquiring top talent at a position.

And the Rams FO is obviously very confident in 1) evaluating talent late in the draft and 2) developing that talent whether it takes 6-8 games in year 1 or sitting the entire year like Pat Mahomes did.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those who know these things: Will the Rams get a comp pick if Miller leaves in FA, or does he not count because he was only on the team half the season?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, like DeSean Jackson, Miller is def on the downside of his career. McVay will probably and eventually make him a coach but if the D improves even more with our LBing crew getting better with this guy and we win it all, the draft capital we gave-up and the trade were worth it!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still playing at a high level despite his supposed age. Sort of like Carmelo Anthony in his late thirties lighting things-up with the Lakers this season.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I have already posted numerous times, Jackson ain't going anywhere because no one is interested. So the easy rightful solution is to put that fragile midget on injured reserve for the year and now ya have room for both Jackson and Miller. The reality is there are no nibbles as the article intimates. Nobody wants this guy at his age. So for McVay, just play him more so he shuts his whiney mouth and contributes and earns his pay. Cutting him outright would simply be stupid.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Rams are attempting to move players to gain cap space this year and according to this article, the Chiefs are interested in DeSean Jackson for a fifth rounder. Also, the rumor of Bobby Evans going to Cincinnati is still open and the trade for Myles Jack for several of our players most notably Hopkins and maybe Reeder are also open. Trades the Rams are working on may still go down according to this article by tomorrow afternoon. We shall see.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason additional rumors about ILBs that include Myles Jack are still afloat is because Raheem Morris' defense has a greater reliance on the play of the ILBs and right now that is one of the Rams weak areas. It got better when they moved Young and inserted E. Jones but now Morris wants more since he got Miller. Reeder may be moved or relegated to STs but the acquisition of Myles Jack would just about satisfy Morris this year and going forward. Imagine this defense with Ramsey, AD, Floyd, Miller, E. Jones, Jack, SJD, Gaines, Lewis, OKO, Lawler, Hollins and GARRETT!!!

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theoretically, McVay could eat his words and keep Jackson because it's official: Midget fragile boy is going under the knife and his season is over. If the Chiefs renege on sending a fifth rounder for Jackson, the Rams can still afford to keep Jackson and there will be room for Miller by virtue of Atwell going on season-ending IR. (I am telling you, this draft pick was bad from the beginning even if we took him later. His body is just not up to the rigors of a NFL career. Just ask DeSean Jackson). Then the focus of trading would shift to obtaining Jack and sending Evans to Cincy. If either of these two transaction disintegrate, then we are still ahead with obtaining Miller.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he stays health this is going to be huge. But is it enough to beat the cards?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This trade scenario was mentioned in the midst of numerous ones put forth by the pundits of the NFL and it may be gaining traction. I wouldn't be surprised if Cooks comes back to the Rams because I am sure Snead will have something up his sleeve to get that Cooks dead money off the books or close to it. We shall see.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams is back from IR and Miller is being added to the active roster which leaves Jackson on the outs. Atwell and Howard go on the IR: the former for the rest of the season, the latter, short-term. Should be fun to see what happens today as McSnead are continually thinking outside-the-box.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This story is interesting as it wasn't too long ago, the Rams had plenty of WRs. I am thinking that Brandin Cooks is the most probable option and I don't know why the Jackson thing became so fatalistic? We shall see as the day progresses nut two sellers are the Texans and the Broncos with the Chiefs still interested in Jackson, maybe. This focus also kind of is putting the rest any rumors of sending Bobby Evans to Cincinnati.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article sheds some light on the state of the franchise going forward with the history of McSnead and their transactions ramifications. It is pretty close tot reality and it also encapsulates just where we will be in say two or three years. A very interesting read.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Desean Jackson is more like Antonio Brown than Cooper Kupp. What this article is stating is that Jackson probably forced his demand to be more included in playing time in McVay's offense as an issue than McVay was comfortable allowing Jackson to become a loud-mouthed beaatch, egotistical, maniacal, little dirtbag like Antonio Brown. Jackson apparently is once-again reverting to being a whiney-little child and supposedly he was all over those antics that dominated his player rep earlier in his career when signed with the rams. I guess not. Bye-bye!!