• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bad is the Brockers trade?

not only did they only get a 7th rounder for a solid starting DT, they got a 7th rounder 2 years from now. Not this draft or next draft, but in 2023.

Holmes has fleeced his former employers twice now in trades.

pathetic they couldn’t find a better trade for Brockers than that. It’s like all they did was call Detroit, ask “what will you give us for Brockers?” and took the deal.

I find it hard to believe no other team had a better offer than a 7th round pick 2 years from now.

6+M in cap savings. The entire reason right there.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF he can stay healthy, this could be HUGE for our offense!!! He's a badass deep threat which is just what we need.

That's a big if, which unfortunately comes with most of the talent left at this point of free agency.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF he can stay healthy, this could be HUGE for our offense!!! He's a badass deep threat which is just what we need.
He just has to stay healthy enough to sprint down the field a few times per game. Running lanes will open, underneath will open and we have a QB willing to throw more than 30 yards downfield. I like it.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what’s the Magic $$ # for D Jax?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see. We let Reynolds walk because we can't afford his one-year deal he signed with the Titans, we sign a 34-year old at-the-end-of-his-career, oft-injured receiver (Desean Jackson) because he played for McVay in Washington back in 2014-2016 and wanted to end his career in LA, the Rams are creaming-their-jeans over a guy they can't afford but would love to have him at corner, and we got fleeced twice by a former employee who McSnead are so loyal to they forgot their business acumen and didn't even listen to other offers that may have netted more assets in both cases.

WTH kind of bullshit is this? This is what cap hell does to a team and this is what off-the-charts loyalty results in when a head coach seems to just go completely brain-dead when dealing with his "friends" and former associates, players and coaches. Ya don't see Bill Belicheat doing this crazy-ass stupid, we-are-the-word, group-hug shit. And these are the reasons why Belicheat has what 6 or 7 rings and McVay is still wishing!

Sure, we are going to be ahead of the cap game next year but these are the consequences of willy-nilly, throw-shit-onto-the-wall-and-see-what-sticks sort of an approach to running a team or so it appears. The old saying, winning cures everything applies to these two knuckleheads and that complete douchebag Demoff in the front office.

We shall see if we are saying "next year" again next year like we always do this time of the year because of the shenanigans of a couple of "geniuses".

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was totally embarrassed for Stafford for his recent posing in those completely emasculated, gay, bullshit, pussified uniforms at SoFi stadium. Those uniforms are a disgrace and those helmets even worse. It looks like Demoff went to a LGBQT rainbow conference to get the idea for those pussified pieces of garbage they wear now. Stafford would look badass in Royal Blue with White or even the original Blue and Gold unis that we all thoroughly wish we still had!!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was totally embarrassed for Stafford for his recent posing in those completely emasculated, gay, bullshit, pussified uniforms at SoFi stadium. Those uniforms are a disgrace and those helmets even worse. It looks like Demoff went to a LGBQT rainbow conference to get the idea for those pussified pieces of garbage they wear now. Stafford would look badass in Royal Blue with White or even the original Blue and Gold unis that we all thoroughly wish we still had!!

As long as he plays balls out for us and we win.... I don't care how he looks :suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is yet another example of how McVay's loyalty gets in the way of better business sense. The Rams passed on WR John Ross, the fastest player in the NFL in favor of an oft-injured, aging DeSean Jackson. Ya got to ask the question: What the hell for? The only logical reasons are they waited too long to sign Ross and McVay's loyalty got in the way. That is my answer.

They are doing the same with Adoree Jackson. Now in this case it may be a matter of money and cap hell problems but have they contacted the dude and brought him in to give him a "we-want-you-bad" treatment? IDK.

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is yet another example of how McVay's loyalty gets in the way of better business sense. The Rams passed on WR John Ross, the fastest player in the NFL in favor of an oft-injured, aging DeSean Jackson. Ya got ask the question: What the hell for? The only logical reasons are they waited too long to sign Ross and McVay's loyalty got in the way. That is my answer.

They are doing the same with Adoree Jackson. Now in this case it may be a matter of money and cap hell problems but have they contacted the dude and brought him in to give him a "we-want-you-bad" treatment? IDK.

I don't know why they didn't sign Ross. he is younger than Jackson, and both have injury histories.

Ross would've made more sense, and possibly been cheaper. I bet DJ's contract is for more than Ross'.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Sean got more involved, was tougher on Jared and didn't realize that he wasn't building him back up," a league source said.

Goff complained to others about McVay and vice versa. The two wouldn't sit down often enough to hammer the issues out, a league source said.

That is a problem with McVay. He is so high strung and expects perfection, but forgets that players are human and need to be encouraged as well, not just constantly torn down.

Anyone's confidence would suffer if you always get blasted, but never get encouragement. It's a reason why many hate their jobs they have because their boss only criticizes and never encourages. Same goes for NFL players. They are human after all.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Sean got more involved, was tougher on Jared and didn't realize that he wasn't building him back up," a league source said.

Goff complained to others about McVay and vice versa. The two wouldn't sit down often enough to hammer the issues out, a league source said.

That is a problem with McVay. He is so high strung and expects perfection, but forgets that players are human and need to be encouraged as well, not just constantly torn down.

Anyone's confidence would suffer if you always get blasted, but never get encouragement. It's a reason why many hate their jobs they have because their boss only criticizes and never encourages. Same goes for NFL players. They are human after all.
yeah but if you make 100 mill, i expect you to not act like a bitch on the sidelines... Take ya lumps and talk to your coach... that's what leaders do. Mcvay has his flaws but damn the qb can't be the softest guy on the field

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but if you make 100 mill, i expect you to not act like a bitch on the sidelines... Take ya lumps and talk to your coach... that's what leaders do. Mcvay has his flaws but damn the qb can't be the softest guy on the field
Agreed

but, as that report mentioned, McVay wasn’t talking with Goff.

so, he was just breaking him down with nothing positive in return and not talking to his QB in private.

that is bad coaching.