• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick Peterson apparently going from Cards to Vikings. Floyd's cap hit next year is only $5.5 million. There is cap space, so the must think Brockers has lost a step. On Spotrac by restructuring and cutting the bottom 12 guys, there will be$10 mill space. Restructuring Stafford adds another $4.5. This burdens future years, but the cap will go up next year, etc.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy Hill follows John Johnson to Cleveland with a four-year deal. We signed and are keeping Darious Williams. This means Fuller, Lewis, and David Long will see significant playing time this year. Taylor Rapp will be in the mix and if we draft Asante Samuels, we will have covered the bases and then some.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope next seasons defense can match up. We are losing some good players.

Don't really forsee that much of s drop, our top notch corner duo is still here, our talented defensive line is still there. Reeder and Kiser lead our linebacking crew and proved to be thsn expected and should only improve with more experience. Free agency is still going on and the draft hasn't happened yet either, we find good players every year in the McVay era.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams have lost significant players on defense, and some very good quality depth as well.

johnson was the QB of the defense and will be sorely missed. Hill was very solid. Fox was a very solid depth DE that the Rams should’ve tried to keep at the cost he signed for elsewhere.

Brockers got traded for a bag of peanuts 3 drafts away, and no one to really replace him.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't really forsee that much of s drop, our top notch corner duo is still here, our talented defensive line is still there. Reeder and Kiser lead our linebacking crew and proved to be thsn expected and should only improve with more experience. Free agency is still going on and the draft hasn't happened yet either, we find good players every year in the McVay era.
Reeder and kiser both seemed to prove that they need to be on the bench. Kiser missed 10% of his tackles which is awful high for a ILB (also had durability issues), Reeder also struggled alot. PFF has the exact numbers for them, but I have little confidence in them making any significant strides. I'm hoping we can sign some type of upgrade at that position.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have players always moved from team to team like this? or is it getting worse and harder to keep a good team together? seems to me its getting harder to hold a team together and I don't think it should be like this. The Rams are getting raped this offseason. IMO

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have players always moved from team to team like this? or is it getting worse and harder to keep a good team together? seems to me its getting harder to hold a team together and I don't think it should be like this. The Rams are getting raped this offseason. IMO
Every offseason we go through this, Rams fans complaining. We're not doing enough in free agency.

Last year we were suppose to be worse because we lost dynamic Littleton, all pro Gurley, productive Cooks, great kicker in Zeurlein, pass rusher Fowler, stud NRC and playmaker Clay Matthews. Not to mention coach Bones and Wade Phillips.

When your a successful franchise, teams line up to take from you every offseason. Be it coaches or players, they know you got something going on good. How much respect does McVay have around the league? A lot, just look how many coaches he has lost over the years, we're in the double digits. Lots of promotions handed out to his former assistants.

We have the draft coming up, which this front office excels in too.

Cam Akers is a dynamic force Van Jefferson looked good in his limited playing time Lewis too, but staying healthy is his biggest problem Jordan Fuller is the safety of the future.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every offseason we go through this, Rams fans complaining. We're not doing enough in free agency.

Last year we were suppose to be worse because we lost dynamic Littleton, all pro Gurley, productive Cooks, great kicker in Zeurlein, pass rusher Fowler, stud NRC and playmaker Clay Matthews. Not to mention coach Bones and Wade Phillips.

When your a successful franchise, teams line up to take from you every offseason. Be it coaches or players, they know you got something going on good. How much respect does McVay have around the league? A lot, just look how many coaches he has lost over the years, we're in the double digits. Lots of promotions handed out to his former assistants.

We have the draft coming up, which this front office excels in too.

Cam Akers is a dynamic force Van Jefferson looked good in his limited playing time Lewis too, but staying healthy is his biggest problem Jordan Fuller is the safety of the future.
Makes me nervous but I guess it did last year too.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me nervous but I guess it did last year too.
Yep

and odds of striking gold twice? Slim to none.

can only lose so many quality players and coaches before it hits like a ton of bricks.

Especially as the rest of the division keeps getting better because they aren’t in cap hell.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams have their eyes on CB Adoree Jackson who was released by the Titans, grew-up in LA, played at USC, and always wanted to play for the Rams in LA. They may be able to entice him to play for the Rams with a back-ended contract. We shall see.

I just think that Floyd would have signed an extension that was reasonable but the Rams keep overpaying players and then paying for it by releasing them in a similar fashion that they released/traded a guy like Brockers for little more than a bag of peanuts.

If they would have given Floyd a modest to somewhat close to a max extension, he probably would have taken it. Then with the savings they could sign a really good player like Jackson and cover their losses. But no, they just seem to lose their minds when they really want a player to stay.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams have their eyes on CB Adoree Jackson who was released by the Titans, grew-up in LA, played at USC, and always wanted to play for the Rams in LA. They may be able to entice him to play for the Rams with a back-ended contract. We shall see.

I just think that Floyd would have signed an extension that was reasonable but the Rams keep overpaying players and then paying for it by releasing them in a similar fashion that they released/traded a guy like Brockers for little more than a bag of peanuts.

If they would have given Floyd a modest to somewhat close to a max extension, he probably would have taken it. Then with the savings they could sign a really good player like Jackson and cover their losses. But no, they just seem to lose their minds when they really want a player to stay.

Unless he really wants to play for the Rams and gives them a big discount, there is no way the Rams can sign him over the other teams interested in him.

eould suck if he signed with the Cards too.