• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brockers traded to the Lions!!!
Wow!!!! and he talked about how good our line was with the addition of Watt to the Cards. I'm curious as to why the rams never moved Brockers back to the inside anyway, he seemed better suited for the DT position than a DE.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Holmes fleece the Rams again so the Rams could unload another overpriced player?

probably only got a 6th or 7th for him.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Brockers wouldn't budge and so now that Holmes is in Detroit, any Rams that go rogue are sent packing. Brockers is in that window of his career where he has a few more years and he'll be done. It was a decent trade but just like McSnead before, they have a tendency to go very soft with friends. McVay has to learn to stop that shit or else we are going to lose to the Whiners twice every year as long as Shanihan and McVay are the positions they are in with their respective teams. We are also going to give away players like we just did with Goff and now Brockers.

We gave away Brockers and we gain cap space. I think they are going to sign a few more FAs and possibly one of them will be Hudson at Center. Another might be Van Noy at LB from the Dolphins. We shall see.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like A'Shawn has to step up. I did like Brockers. Surprised he would not restructure.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, all they got in return was a shitty 7th round draft pick??? Not even a 5th, and to think all he had to do was restructure. This is the same guy that said Stafford was a step up than goof gets traded to the same team.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, all they got in return was a shitty 7th round draft pick??? Not even a 5th, and to think all he had to do was restructure. This is the same guy that said Stafford was a step up than goof gets traded to the same team.
Cap savings will do more to replace him than the pick obviously. Suh, Hankins and Rankins are still out there, any other DTs look enticing?

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cap savings will do more to replace him than the pick obviously. Suh, Hankins and Rankins are still out there, any other DTs look enticing?
We need someone to help on the Edge at DE but also another LB, we still have 3 spots to fill at that position.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bad is the Brockers trade?

not only did they only get a 7th rounder for a solid starting DT, they got a 7th rounder 2 years from now. Not this draft or next draft, but in 2023.

Holmes has fleeced his former employers twice now in trades.

pathetic they couldn’t find a better trade for Brockers than that. It’s like all they did was call Detroit, ask “what will you give us for Brockers?” and took the deal.

I find it hard to believe no other team had a better offer than a 7th round pick 2 years from now.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards are getting way better and the Rams are losing valuable players due to cap issues.

division is going to be so much harder this season.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards are getting way better and the Rams are losing valuable players due to cap issues.

division is going to be so much harder this season.
yeah im not pushing the panic button but we could have gotten a better haul for the guy imho. If this comes back to bite them in the ass, i'll reiterate .....some heads are gonna roll. Fox is gone too. So on the DL we have Donald, Joseph-Day, Robinson. WE need 1 more quality starter there as I'm not sure on Robinson.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are banking on Gaines continuing to improve. This means the Rams will probably draft a D-lineman.

Fox goes to the Panthers. Everett to the Seahags. Hudson gets traded to the Cards and Van Noy goes back to the Patriots and we do little because we can't. Cap issues.

I suppose McSnead are going to find new talent to fill the holes we now have in the draft. We should be O.K. but the NFC west is going to be tougher because the other teams are loading-up with some significant veteran talent while we go young again.

Last edited:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are banking on Gaines continuing to improve. This means will probably draft a D-lineman.

Fox goes to the Panthers. Everett to the Seahags. Hudson gets traded to the Cards and Van Noy goes back to the Patriots and we do little because we can't. Cap issues.

I suppose McSnead are going to find new talent to fill the holes we now have in the draft. We should be O.K. but the NFC west is going to be tougher because the other teams are loading-up with some significant veteran talent while we go young again.
yeah it's not going to be a cake walk, Floyd was over paid which means we have 1 decent LB with 3 shitty ones still and only the later round picks to bank on. I hope they really do their homework on these guys in April, and I'm not sure why they couldn't try and resign Fox. Hopefully this is the last year of the FO making stupid decisions with early extensions.