• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is me trading the 2nd rounder and 3rd rounder. I am not trading any 2022 picks

ALL kinds of potential here but some could go earlier. I took Big Marvin pretty early but Terry could be gone in round 3.

92. Ben Cleveland OG Georgia

98 Shaun Wade S Ohio State

103. Stone Forsythe OT Florida

104. Marvin Wilson DT Florida State

131. Monty Rice ILB Georgia

133. Tamorrion Terry WR FSU

141. Jaelon Darden WR North Texas

171. Justin Hilliard LB Ohio State

175. Joshua Kaindoh EDGE Florida State

184.Tarron Jackson EDGE Coastal Carolina

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So FYI Cam Akers was a top 3 nationally ranked recruit out of HS. The other guy in the top 3 that year?? Marvin Wilson

Kaindoh is no joke as well. He just needs to stay healthy but in the 6th round it’s worth the risk. Yes I’m a FSU homer but FSU had some serious talent obviously, but QB and the Oline was some serious issues the past few years. Not these guys fault

the other DT I like is the Stills kid from West VA. Looks a lot like Aaron Donald

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blythe signed such a cheap contract with the Chiefs that he ruined the comp pick we would have received for his departure. I say Good Riddance to that walking sieve and if the Rams are thinking that Allen and Colton Shelton are who they will go with into the season, their inner dumbass is making an appearance.

Since the Rams let 3-time Pro bowler Center Rodney Hudson sign with the Cards no less, this means we are either going to take the big Center Dickerson from Alabama or the Meinerz kid in the draft. I also suspect, Anchrum will be tried at Center this camp.

Last edited:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blythe signed such a cheap contract with the Chiefs that he ruined the comp pick we would have received for his departure. I say Good Riddance to that walking sieve and if the Rams are thinking that Allen and Colton Shelton are who they will go with into the season, their inner dumbass is making an appearance.

Since the Rams let 3-time Pro bowler Center Rodney Hudson sign with the Cards no less, this means we are either going to take the big Center Dickerson from Alabama or the Meinerz kid in the draft. I also suspect, Anchrum will be tried at Center this camp.
If not him, I could see either Ossai or Bolton as our pick if they’re still there to get a decent linebacker that we’ve lacked for a while.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather they sign a C or draft one, Brian Allen is terrible and is not the answer there at C. IMHO he's not an NFL caliber lineman and needs to be shown the door.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Teams can’t have more than 4 comp picks anyway, Retro.

Rams will already be over 4 without Blythe, so it really doesn’t matter.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Shoopla draft starts Monday. I did the simulator a bit.. this is what I came up with trading down once

View attachment 268228
I hope the Rams don’t draft Dickerson.

he may be the best center prospect, but his injury history is lengthy and the Rams don’t need another injury prone guy at a much needed position like Lewis.

take the next best center without the injury history, or wait and take a center in the 3rd.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though the pundits have us taking Dickerson at 57, I think he is not a McVay kind of guy and we will end with Meinerz or a guy like Humphries later in the draft. We can't go with Brian Allen or Shelton because they both suck worse than Blythe.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though the pundits have us taking Dickerson at 57, I think he is not a McVay kind of guy and we will end with Meinerz or a guy like Humphries later in the draft. We can't go with Brian Allen or Shelton because they both suck worse than Blythe.
A D3 guy in the 2nd or 3rd really worries me. Especially one that didn’t play center until the Senior Bowl.

mans now he is shooting up the draft board. Mariners has Vernon Gholston written all over him.

will he pan out? Maybe. Is he worth the gamble for the Rams? I don’t think so.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been a downhill progression by the Rams at the Center position since Sullivan was let go too early. If they would not have spent so much on Floyd, they could have easily handled Hudson and John Johnson or Troy Hill's contract demands in the FA environment. But nope. Their collective inner dumbass arrived and the rest is history. Hudson would have solved the problem immediately but now we 'll have to go with the best Center available to us in Day 2 or 3 of the draft and then hope it pans out. In the meantime, Anchrum maybe the darkhorse here but I am only speculating at this point.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anchrum may indeed be the dark horse.

guess we will find out based on how the Rams draft if they feel they already have a center or feel the need to draft one early.

personally, I think they need to address the LB position first and foremost, possibly with their first two picks.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Local Kid, was going to go to Missouri but ran after rioting. Could be a nice day 3 pick or practice squad development? Just dont want to see him on the bears. Was a multiple sport kid in High School