• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is the polish rifle coming out of retirement? Cunningham maybe?

Sanchez in one less game played last year has about the exact same stats as Sammy this year! He had thrown one more TD, one more int, slightly higher completion %, slightly higher QB rating. Sanchez threw for 2,418 yards, Sammy 2,417, Sanchez did that with 50 less attempts.

Sanchez has been to the playoffs, his teams are 4-2 in those games, Sanchez has thrown 9 playoff TD's and 3 int.

Sammys playoff numbers? Oh that's right, they are non existent!

I'm no Sanchez fan, but as Maury Povich would say to Sammy YOU ARE NOT THE BEST QB IN PHILLY!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez in one less game played last year has about the exact same stats as Sammy this year! He had thrown one more TD, one more int, slightly higher completion %, slightly higher QB rating. Sanchez threw for 2,418 yards, Sammy 2,417, Sanchez did that with 50 less attempts.

Sanchez has been to the playoffs, his teams are 4-2 in those games, Sanchez has thrown 9 playoff TD's and 3 int.

Sammys playoff numbers? Oh that's right, they are non existent!

I'm no Sanchez fan, but as Maury Povich would say to Sammy YOU ARE NOT THE BEST QB IN PHILLY!
Yeah but who is the starter.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but who is the starter.

Doesn't mean a whole lot, Kelly is similar to Fisher, obviously neither has a clue to what they are doing,

checkmate, game!

Brad Machado

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn, Havenstein, and McDonald all inactive today.....ouch.
The way I look at it, he was only brought in to take Bailey's place while suspended (or if cut loose altogether). The other guys they brought in (Hakeem Nicks and Vincent Brown) aren't going to make a big difference either, but at least Welker approximates what they had (and didn't use enough) in Bailey.
Why bother bringing in receivers when what they sorely need is an N.F.L. quarterback?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can find one of those available in the current free agents, let us know.

I hear that Tim Tebow is available. No arm needed for this offense so he'd fit right on in with all the other QB's.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not UVA. Apparently this offense is looking for someone to hand the ball off to Gurley. Tebow is available and so is Hekker.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd start Hekker over Tebow. Heck, I'd start Jeff Garcia over Tebow...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too Shopson. That's a great idea. If the Colts can have great success starting a 40+ year old QB in Hasslebeck, why not suit up Garcia? Problem solved.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too Shopson. That's a great idea. If the Colts can have great success starting a 40+ year old QB in Hasslebeck, why not suit up Garcia? Problem solved.

They actually had a brief story about that recently; apparently, once a player becomes a coach, he's no longer eligible to play.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speaking of Garcia, didn't we just hire TWO QB coaches this year, and our QB's have sucked more than ever?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep legend in your own mind. :crazy:

Again, i think Sanchez is not very good, so I guess your comment about me thinking he is a legensd doesn't make much sense, does it?
Only showing a comparison for you Bradford lovers that he really isn't that good! Nothing Yiu guys say about Bradford proves otherwise, the guy just is average at best! So he's starting ahead of a guy that is also average, big flipping deal, at least the other average guy has more success on his resume. At the end of the day when my NFL career was over I'd rather have Sanchezs accomplishments over Bradfords, why? , because Sammy has accomplished zippo, other than making a butt load of money!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Garcia, didn't we just hire TWO QB coaches this year, and our QB's have sucked more than ever?

More then ever Smed?? :D I think we agree.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, i think Sanchez is not very good, so I guess your comment about me thinking he is a legensd doesn't make much sense, does it?
Only showing a comparison for you Bradford lovers that he really isn't that good! Nothing Yiu guys say about Bradford proves otherwise, the guy just is average at best! So he's starting ahead of a guy that is also average, big flipping deal, at least the other average guy has more success on his resume. At the end of the day when my NFL career was over I'd rather have Sanchezs accomplishments over Bradfords, why? , because Sammy has accomplished zippo, other than making a butt load of money!

Honestly I could give two flips about Bradford. But I think we have some facts. Bradford is a starter in the NFL. Davis is not. Thats nothing against his possibilities he just isn't. Foles is benched so he is not a starter. To me that makes the Foles trade a bust at this time. For us. I don't give a rip about Sanchez, like Sam so far wasted talent. But he isn't a starter either. I just think we have to acknowledge the facts. Now I have enjoyed your and 27s back and forth and have seen valid points on both sides. But when I see a guy getting slammed (27) by a couple of posters when in reality he has pretty much been on the mark. Well I cant help sticking up for him. The truth is you guys will never agree on the issue of Sam or Davis. And thats ok.:suds:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles trade is still fine in my eyes. Bonus 2nd rounder in 2016 plus moving up 1 round last year is worth not looking at Bradford, wondering when the next injury is coming. At least there was some hope going into the season (as short-lived as it proved to be).

Davis probably would've been a better option than Keenum, but we'll never know. It isn't a season-changing decision either way.