• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Robinson was bad, but rated 73rd? WOW, considering the guy has played every game this season, what a complete disaster!!!
I saw someone on a different board call Robinson 'GRab' instead of 'GRob'. Probably the most appropriate nickname for a player in his position.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing GR will be a guard next year and we will draft a OT once again. Ugh the #2 pick!! I wanted Kahlil Mack for the record!!

Mack for the record? I think GRob is on pace for the holding record this year! Is that the record you're talking about?:)

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our O-line is toxically cursed. No one can play there and not get hurt. The lastest is Donnal who started at RT against the Ravens. Turns out he lucked out with a sprained MCL instead of a torn ACL. Though the Rams were concerned it was an ACL, Fisher said the team received word that it is instead an MCL sprain. The injury will keep Donnal out for a few weeks, but the offensive lineman will not have to go through the long rehab process that comes with a torn ACL.

Cody Wichmann started at RG Sunday next to Donnal, but moved over to the left once the tackle went out. Looks as though Wichmann will remain at LG this week and Rhaney will return at RG after the switch by Wichmann to the left side when Donnal went down with his knee injury.

So as it stands now, against Cinncy, we have from left-to-right: Robinson, Wichmann, Barnes, Rhaney, and Reynolds. Whoever is at QB should expect another session in training to be Bulgerized! What a mess!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are these injuries a by product of having a bad training staff?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we'll be playing a game in London next year. I believe the date is October 23rd against (an NFC East team)

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we'll be playing a game in London next year. I believe the date is October 23rd against (an NFC East team)
Could be the Washington Redskins. The Skins may be the first team to play two games in London since the NFL has been playing games there.

They are scheduled to play the Bengals on the 30th of October and may play the Rams as the visiting team the week prior.

It all depends on how the Redskins finish the season in the NFC East.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problemo, they will be playing in Los Angeles at that time.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you guys, I listen to this Pat Kirwan and he had Jeff Fisher on today. I happened to get a freaking business call for some of it but it was interesting for sure for a couple of reasons.

I'll start here...After the Fisher spot, and in response Roberto, a Rams fan caller, Pat said that the Rams have drafted 13 Starters since 2012!

Oh course some of these picks were not hits. If you hit on everyone since 2012, you would have drafted 28 players minus compensatory and trade adjustments!

28!

That's over half your roster!

So add in the dudes already on the roster, Free Agents, Un-drafted Free Agents and Trade dudes in that time and THIRTEEN is a big number. And in that time, you're gonna find guys who start and guys who provide depth from all over the different avenues these guys take to get on the active roster including the practice squads and waiver wires.

Which of course means you will find guys who bust from all over the place, top rounds, mid rounds, late rounds, Free Agent's, Trade dudes and more.

It's all just part of the process.

You can't call 13 Drafted Starters since 2013 average. You may call the list of 13, Substandard Starters, but 13 Starters drafted since 2012 is not average at all.

Another reason it was interesting is because..... A Rams, who I think went by the name of 'Roberto', called in as I previously mentioned, and talked with Pat about the Rams' football.

I'd swear if I had to, that is was really @Retroram52!

Honestly, it was like hearing RR talk, even if it wasn't 'actually' Retro and really was someone named 'Roberto'. Every point this dude made to Pat was just like RR talking about Fisher, Snead, the offensive line, Foles, and even drafting was discussed in similar fashion as RR points to here.

:lol:

Very good show today!

:10:

13 starters since 2012.. First off who are the 13? 2nd, would they start for other teams or are they "projects" that only would start for the Rams?

;)

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many on here have been ragging on GRob as a bad LT and choice and some have likened him to Jason Smith 2.0. He is so bad right now that he is now ranked 74th out of 79 OTs in the NFL. Meanwhile, the guys we passed on, Matthews and Taylor Lewan are ranked 13th and 14th respectively. Looks like we may have repeated the Jason Smith debacle by passining on Matthews and/or Lewan. Make sure you read the second article entitled: "Is GRob a bust?" Interesting read as are the other articles on the list. Here is the article that critiques the Rams from everything that is good and bad. It has a list of stories you can click on and read.

Random Ramsdom: Black Friday Edition

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many on here have been ragging on GRob as a bad LT and choice and some have likened him to Jason Smith 2.0. He is so bad right now that he is now ranked 74th out of 79 OTs in the NFL. Meanwhile, the guys we passed on, Matthews and Taylor Lewan are ranked 13th and 14th respectively. Looks like we may have repeated the Jason Smith debacle by passining on Matthews and/or Lewan. Make sure you read the second article entitled: "Is GRob a bust?" Interesting read as are the other articles on the list. Here is the article that critiques the Rams from everything that is good and bad. It has a list of stories you can click on and rea

That's pretty bad considering there are 64 starting tackles in the league! That means there are still quite a few 2nd stringers that are also ranked ahead of him!:(

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Smed. This is not looking very good and the Snisher administration without any input from a absent owner is beginning to demonstrate many failures that are contributing to the disintegration of this team. This is really disconcerting because if this is how this going to play out, we are beginning to see a waste and misuse of draft choices as a result of the RG III trade.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many on here have been ragging on GRob as a bad LT and choice and some have likened him to Jason Smith 2.0. He is so bad right now that he is now ranked 74th out of 79 OTs in the NFL. Meanwhile, the guys we passed on, Matthews and Taylor Lewan are ranked 13th and 14th respectively. Looks like we may have repeated the Jason Smith debacle by passining on Matthews and/or Lewan. Make sure you read the second article entitled: "Is GRob a bust?" Interesting read as are the other articles on the list. Here is the article that critiques the Rams from everything that is good and bad. It has a list of stories you can click on and read.

GRob is the reason why I'd rather draft a guy that you know what you're going to get (like Matthews) instead of basing it on the potential of someone because that player with potential can always flop for one reason or another (like GRob currently is).

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe next year is the year the Oline all comes together? :noidea:

Maybe a good OT falls to us in the draft and we finally grab a guy proven instead of a project?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks boys.. :thumb:

I already ordered her "1st Rams T-shirt"