Discussion in 'Los Angeles Rams' started by HammerDown, May 25, 2013.
thats an elephant on him right?
Must be a Republican.
An elephant tattoo may symbolize and mean different things. Generally speaking, an elephant tattoo depicts prosperity and good luck. But because of its role in nature, it also embodies power, strength, dignity and longevity.
Thought y’all would enjoy this. Glad McVay has been so successful with the Rams...he was a HUGE favorite for Skins nation. I’m sure you can relate.
Barron and Longacre took small paycuts to create some salary cap space (about $2.5M).
Mark Barron, Matt Longacre take pay cuts to create $2M in cap space
EVERY SINGLE ONE deserves to be in!!!
It occurs to me that Sean McVay's memory recall may be at the genius level. I know these things because on one of the PhD's I was working on that went south included Clinical Psych psychometric measurements. He exhibits the characteristics of a superior recall capacity that is easily measured by the Weschler standardized test.
McVay's recall does not exhibit the exclusiveness of a savant but he appears to have a fully coordinated cognitive capacity while specifically recalling historical events with exact outcomes. Just brilliant!!!
I would rank them as follows as worthiness
1. WR Torry Holt - Super Bowl winner, 2000s All Decade team, 7 time probowler, 1st team all pro, 2nd team all pro, 8 straight 1100+ yards seasons, 16th all time in receiving yards, 21st all time in receptions
2. WR Isaac Bruce - Super Bowl winner, Super Bowl game winning catch, 4 time pro bowler, 2nd team all pro, eight 1000+ yard seasons, 5th all time in receiving yards, 13th all time in receptions with 1,000+
3. MLB London Fletcher - Super Bowl winner, 4 time pro bowler, 2 time second team all pro, has had over 2,000 tackles, started 215 consecutive games at LB which is an NFL record, has appeared in 256 consecutive games
4. WR Henry Ellard - 3 time pro bowler, 2 time first team all pro, seven 1,000+ receiving yards, 1st all time in yards per touch average, 15th all time in receiving yards, 14th all time in punt return average
5. HC Dick Vermeil - Super Bowl winner, took two different organizations to the Super Bowl, took all three teams he coached to the playoffs, coach of the year, never fired as coach
6. OLC Jim Hanifan - Hanifan spent the bulk of his 30 NFL seasons as an offensive line coach extraordinaire. Beginning in 1974 in St. Louis, his lines allowed the fewest sacks of any team in five consecutive seasons. His 1975 Cardinals line gave up eight sacks, tying what then was the NFL record for fewest sacks in a 14-game season, and his 1991 Redskins unit yielded only nine sacks in 16 games. Over the years, he coached dozens of players, including Hall of Famers Orlando Pace, (Rams), Dan Dierdorf (Cardinals) and Russ Grimm (Redskins).
7. DT LaRoi Glover - Not really a Ram
Rams re-sign Sam "Fricken" Ficken...
LA Rams re-sign kicker Sam Ficken
USA TODAY: Rams player arrested on suspicion of DUI in Simi
Rams player Aaron Neary arrested on suspicion of DUI in Simi Valley
Practice squad moron!!!
Matt Waldman on Twitter
Separate names with a comma.