• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Raiders vs Texans in Mexico City

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JDR has big balls....he has the biggest balls of all!!!!

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even really blaming the refs for this loss. I hate O'Brien way too much to blame anybody but him. Our team is so much more talented than anybody else in our division he is winning games despite himself. Can't win shit outside our division though. I like to call him the new Jeff Fisher.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even really blaming the refs for this loss. I hate O'Brien way too much to blame anybody but him. Our team is so much more talented than anybody else in our division he is winning games despite himself. Can't win shit outside our division though. I like to call him the new Jeff Fisher.
I say give him more time. Osweiler looked good but I do think he was a mistake. Only time will tell. I do think he is the most successful Belichick assistant so far though.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say give him more time. Osweiler looked good but I do think he was a mistake. Only time will tell. I do think he is the most successful Belichick assistant so far though.

He's an offensive guy and our offense is one of the worst in the NFL. I don't know what it is about him, but almost our entire fanbase doesn't like him. Despite decent results. I guess because we know the makeup of the roster says the time is now and we aren't close to competing for anything more than a first round exit.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He looked good, but look what defense he played.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an offensive guy and our offense is one of the worst in the NFL. I don't know what it is about him, but almost our entire fanbase doesn't like him. Despite decent results. I guess because we know the makeup of the roster says the time is now and we aren't close to competing for anything more than a first round exit.

This.

The guy we fired won a Super Bowl two years later and it has taken OB longer than that to pick a starting quarterback and stick with him.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders feel like a .500 team that's somehow ended up with an 8-2 record. All these late game out of their ass victories against bad teams(Saints, Chargers, Titans, Bucs, Texans) they get because of the refs making bad calls, the bad teams doing something stupid, or Oakland making a good/gutsy play. And the two best teams they've faced imo(KC and ATL) both beat them at home. I guess it's better to be lucky than unlucky which is what the Chargers are dealing with. I'm not saying they're bad, I just don't think they're as good as the record they have.