• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and that was what B-Ball players thought as well, the games are not fixed.. You blind dude.. But hey we believe what we want to believe.. And dude?? It was a JOKE, about the talking behind my back.. See the ringing of my ears joke?? Dude you to much man..

Sorry sarcasm is hard to pick up on these boards. As for the NBA it was one official who was doing it. What you are talking about is every crew in the NFL being in on the fix. That would mean 17 crews and 119 officials would be in on the fix. That is very much different compared to the NBA where one official really can make a difference as they are allowed to call pretty much anything where in the NFL every official has a certain assignment.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry sarcasm is hard to pick up on these boards. As for the NBA it was one official who was doing it. What you are talking about is every crew in the NFL being in on the fix. That would mean 17 crews and 119 officials would be in on the fix. That is very much different compared to the NBA where one official really can make a difference as they are allowed to call pretty much anything where in the NFL every official has a certain assignment.
Not all of them cd, but some of them.. Only a fool would believe the game is fair.. It's not man.. Say hello to the new WWE!! I bet they already have the matchup for who they want in the SB.. Oh don't get me wrong, those teams have to play as well, but they will pave the way..

All i want is a game called fair, and let the better team WIN.. That's how games are supposed to be played!!
Im tired of watching RAIDER games and the cheating is so out in the open, that all you can do is SMFH!!
Or tired of hearing the guys calling the game on TV saying man that was a bad call, etc..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all of them cd, but some of them.. Only a fool would believe the game is fair.. It's not man.. Say hello to the new WWE!! I bet they already have the matchup for who they want in the SB.. Oh don't get me wrong, those teams have to play as well, but they will pave the way..

All i want is a game called fair, and let the better team WIN.. That's how games are supposed to be played!!
Im tired of watching RAIDER games and the cheating is so out in the open, that all you can do is SMFH!!
Or tired of hearing the guys calling the game on TV saying man that was a bad call, etc..

Well Idaho I have watched Raiders games this year and I guess I am just not seeing what you see. Yes there have been some missed calls but I have seen them get away with some things as well. I remember against the Broncos they pretty much held Von Miller almost every single play yet I don't think it got called once. Do I think that is the NFL trying to fix it for the Raiders to win...No. I think the officials were just letting some of that go. The Broncos have been I think the most penalized team in the league this year. If anybody has a right to be upset about the officiating it would be Broncos fans but I don't think any of us have flat out said the game is fixed against the Broncos. We have talked about some bad calls but hey that is just part of the game.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Idaho I have watched Raiders games this year and I guess I am just not seeing what you see. Yes there have been some missed calls but I have seen them get away with some things as well. I remember against the Broncos they pretty much held Von Miller almost every single play yet I don't think it got called once. Do I think that is the NFL trying to fix it for the Raiders to win...No. I think the officials were just letting some of that go. The Broncos have been I think the most penalized team in the league this year. If anybody has a right to be upset about the officiating it would be Broncos fans but I don't think any of us have flat out said the game is fixed against the Broncos. We have talked about some bad calls but hey that is just part of the game.
Dude, i was just going to bring our game up.. That was the first game ive seen that was called fair, ever.. It felt weird as well.. Like wow this is how fair games are called.. For real it was weird to me.. It felt good, now i know how fans of other teams feels..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, i was just going to bring our game up.. That was the first game ive seen that was called fair, ever.. It felt weird as well.. Like wow this is how fair games are called.. For real it was weird to me.. It felt good, now i know how fans of other teams feels..

I've watched other Raiders games and don't see what you see that it is so blatantly obvious that the officials are against you.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched other Raiders games and don't see what you see that it is so blatantly obvious that the officials are against you.
You are a hardcore Denver fan cd.. So you will never see what is right in front of you when it come to the RAIDERS ever man.. True story?? This great friend of mine was a hardcore Fin Fan, like i am a RAIDER Fan.. Anyways, all we talked was football etc.. Well he dropped the game, cuz he said it's fake, and fixed!! And no matter how hard i try to bring him back to the game, he says?? Nah dude, it's fake!! Im right there on the edge myself.. But the Silver and Black is strong in me, so i think it will change..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a hardcore Denver fan cd.. So you will never see what is right in front of you when it come to the RAIDERS ever man.. True story?? This great friend of mine was a hardcore Fin Fan, like i am a RAIDER Fan.. Anyways, all we talked was football etc.. Well he dropped the game, cuz he said it's fake, and fixed!! And no matter how hard i try to bring him back to the game, he says?? Nah dude, it's fake!! Im right there on the edge myself.. But the Silver and Black is strong in me, so i think it will change..
You realize I do watch games beyond the Broncos and Raiders right? I watch plenty of other games and have never thought the game was fixed. Funny how two fans of teams who have been terrible think the game is fixed

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize I do watch games beyond the Broncos and Raiders right? I watch plenty of other games and have never thought the game was fixed. Funny how two fans of teams who have been terrible think the game is fixed
Its not only our games dude.. But NFL games are fixed!! You just refuse to see it.. In fact you don't want to see it.. Hey, some people are like that man, im not going to call you out on it!! Cuz i don't call people out, like some do..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the league comes out and says, they messed up and gave the Jags the WIN over Ravens on some last second field goal eh?? Hmmmmm, I wonder how much Vegas raked in??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the league comes out and says, they messed up and gave the Jags the WIN over Ravens on some last second field goal eh?? Hmmmmm, I wonder how much Vegas raked in??
Oh, but im sure it was just an honest mistake changing the outcome of a game by the REFS.. Wink Wink!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Aldon Smith suspended for 1 year eh Goodel! And yet HArdy about killed some chick, and Brady just walks on by.. Hmmm I wonder why that is??

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks. One year is a bit much. I hope Smith appeals and gets a reduction.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Aldon Smith suspended for 1 year eh Goodel! And yet HArdy about killed some chick, and Brady just walks on by.. Hmmm I wonder why that is??

This was like strike 10 against Aldon Smith though. Throw in Hardy missed 15 games last year then another what 6 games this year. So he was essentially suspended for more than a year it just wasn't all called a suspension.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to drop by and say hello. The Raiders and Chiefs games coming up should be pivotal to the AFC wild card race as it stands now- despite both teams being 4-5 currently. Should be a treat. :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to drop by and say hello. The Raiders and Chiefs games coming up should be pivotal to the AFC wild card race as it stands now- despite both teams being 4-5 currently. Should be a treat. :)

Really hoping for a split between the two of you making the division just a bit easier to win. Those should be some great games though. Congrats to your team this past weekend by the way. Haven't felt that embarrassed by my team in a long time.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always looked forward to playing KC, no matter what our record was.. I don't feel that way anymore..
A person can only take so much cheating, to were the game itself becomes a fraud..

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This week is almost a must win for Oakland. Would hate to see what a 3 game losing streak would do to a young teams confidence after they were playing well.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the RAIDERS have come to the cross roads of the season.. Win or go home!!
To bad the REFS will decide this game and NOT the players.. And that's just plain tragic..
Instead of talking about the great matchups this game will offer, nope, it's about the people that don't play that will decide the outcome of this game.. GO RAIDERS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm.. REFS already making an impact in this game.. They will decide this game..