• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That kickoff return was a momentum killer. The Vikings are pretty damn good this year, but the future is bright for Raider Nation.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That kickoff return was a momentum killer. The Vikings are pretty damn good this year, but the future is bright for Raider Nation.
Yup, the kickoff changed the momentum, and indeed the Vikings are a good young team.. But the game was fixed.. That's why they call the NFL the new WWE..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once i seen that the RAIDERS were favored?? I should of bet HEAVY!!! Man, i would of cleaned up!! But i never bet on the RAIDERS ever.. It's fixed!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, the kickoff changed the momentum, and indeed the Vikings are a good young team.. But the game was fixed.. That's why they call the NFL the new WWE..

I'm thinking you didn't arrive at this fixed place based on the MIN @ OAK game?

After seeing a guy do prison time in the NBA for fixing games, it would not shock me that NFL games can be fixed as well...but...unless the Raiders all bet on MIN, I don't think fix had anything to do with OAK getting a beat down yesterday...young team...gaining some traction, but you can't give up 200 on the ground at home.

Del Rio has to regroup, Raiders are still it in.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking you didn't arrive at this fixed place based on the MIN @ OAK game?

After seeing a guy do prison time in the NBA for fixing games, it would not shock me that NFL games can be fixed as well...but...unless the Raiders all bet on MIN, I don't think fix had anything to do with OAK getting a beat down yesterday...young team...gaining some traction, but you can't give up 200 on the ground at home.

Del Rio has to regroup, Raiders are still it in.
Im not taking nothing from the Vikings, they are a good young team, but the game was fixed..
To fix a game you do it in the first half or at the end of games.. They do it all the time..
Heck the league said they helped the Pats cheat.. Games are fixed all the time.. Its about money bro..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do fans really believe that the game is pure and full of truth?? JDR and Mark Davis will once again get there letter from the league, saying we are so SORRY about all those HORRID calls and non-calls against you guys!! Buy hey?? We raked it in!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not taking nothing from the Vikings, they are a good young team, but the game was fixed..
To fix a game you do it in the first half or at the end of games.. They do it all the time..
Heck the league said they helped the Pats cheat.. Games are fixed all the time.. Its about money bro..

You're missing my point...OAK -3 was the line...right? It was 30-14...if this game was fixed...we have to assume the outcome was intended for OAK to lose or really not cover...well, they led by 1 at the half, one play into the 2nd half MIN takes the lead again...effectively 23-14...so are you saying the kick off return was fixed?

$...I got that much...lol.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do fans really believe that the game is pure and full of truth?? JDR and Mark Davis will once again get there letter from the league, saying we are so SORRY about all those HORRID calls and non-calls against you guys!! Buy hey?? We raked it in!!
Shoot, look at Fan Duel and Draft Kings, already busted for cheating once.. I mean, do fans REALLY believe they could beat those gambling sites?? SMH if they do.. It's all about the Dollar!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're missing my point...OAK -3 was the line...right? It was 30-14...if this game was fixed...we have to assume the outcome was intended for OAK to lose or really not cover...well, they led by 1 at the half, one play into the 2nd half MIN takes the lead again...effectively 23-14...so are you saying the kick off return was fixed?

$...I got that much...lol.
It was, did you see the holding, as well as the push in the back of Jano.. It was a fixed game dude.. Just let it go already.. Its over.. I don't mind losing, its part of the game i know that.. Just make it even and you will see a different outcome..

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was, did you see the holding, as well as the push in the back of Jano.. It was a fixed game dude.. Just let it go already.. Its over.. I don't mind losing, its part of the game i know that.. Just make it even and you will see a different outcome..

LOL...okay, I have...I was responding to a rather bold claim...I didn't see the game so you helped me come full circle.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...okay, I have...I was responding to a rather bold claim...I didn't see the game so you helped me come full circle.
It's out there watch for yourself, the hose job the RAIDERS got.. I was shocked at the game the REFS called in truth dude.. But it's over.. On to the Lions.. Here's a tip?? Watch for the line Vegas puts out, then see which REF crew will call the game.. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ATL96Steeler Idaho and I have been chatting on boards for years. Pretty much every single loss the Raiders have this is what he says after that the game was fixed. I never seem to see him say it when they win that the refs fixed it for his team to win??? Every fan has to find something to blame their team losing on and well for Idaho that is the Refs every single time. His team could lose by 40 and I have seen him still try to say the refs fixed the game.

Idaho it is not a perfect system. Could there be some cheating involved of course. At the same time every team gets some calls that go their way and other times that the officials miss something or call a pretty ticky tack call. It happens in every single game. We as fans have it easy in we have instant replay and the ability to see things the officials can't. It is just part of the game. Now you can either accept that and just enjoy the game of football or go watch something else. I mean do you really blame the officials for your team fumbling 5 times against the Steelers? How are they responsible for that? I would say that had a heck of a lot more to do with your team losing to the Steelers than the officials. I mean your team only had 3 penalties the entire game. The Steelers had 5 in the game. So looks like they let the teams play and called it pretty evenly.

My guess is every week you will continue to moan about the officials and say "Well looks like the Raiders have to beat (whoever they are playing) and the officials today just like usual." Every game this year you have said that.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATL96Steeler Idaho and I have been chatting on boards for years. Pretty much every single loss the Raiders have this is what he says after that the game was fixed. I never seem to see him say it when they win that the refs fixed it for his team to win??? Every fan has to find something to blame their team losing on and well for Idaho that is the Refs every single time. His team could lose by 40 and I have seen him still try to say the refs fixed the game.

Idaho it is not a perfect system. Could there be some cheating involved of course. At the same time every team gets some calls that go their way and other times that the officials miss something or call a pretty ticky tack call. It happens in every single game. We as fans have it easy in we have instant replay and the ability to see things the officials can't. It is just part of the game. Now you can either accept that and just enjoy the game of football or go watch something else. I mean do you really blame the officials for your team fumbling 5 times against the Steelers? How are they responsible for that? I would say that had a heck of a lot more to do with your team losing to the Steelers than the officials. I mean your team only had 3 penalties the entire game. The Steelers had 5 in the game. So looks like they let the teams play and called it pretty evenly.

My guess is every week you will continue to moan about the officials and say "Well looks like the Raiders have to beat (whoever they are playing) and the officials today just like usual." Every game this year you have said that.

Oh...thanks for the enlightenment...I was just having some fun with him. I was kidding with him, but the circumstance didn't fit for a fix imo vs MIN...on the run back I only saw the highlight once, but MIN scored several times after that, so hard to see his theory.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...thanks for the enlightenment...I was just having some fun with him. I was kidding with him, but the circumstance didn't fit for a fix imo vs MIN...on the run back I only saw the highlight once, but MIN scored several times after that, so hard to see his theory.

Yeah like I said Idaho while a fun guy to talk to most of the time thinks the league is completely out to get his team. He has this huge conspiracy theory in his head. Before every season starts for the past 10 years he has been the one that predicts his team will somehow become this incredible team even though for years they had been terrible. He thinks a practice squad player coming will become All-Pro. So then the only reason his team could ever lose with all these All-Pro type players is if the league fixes the games so his team can't win. Not sure I have met a bigger homer than Idaho. Seems like a great guy but just can't see that any other team could be good and actually beat his team just because they are better.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Well, Well.. A Steeler fan and a Bronco fan talking behind my back.. Now i know why my ears were ringing!!
CMon guys, you know im right..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys really believe that the games are fair?? I mean please don't tell me you guys do, please!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just guess when the Pats were cheating, and the league helping them is NOT real either.. My My some people will buy anything..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys really believe that the games are fair?? I mean please don't tell me you guys do, please!!

Do I think it is a perfect system...Not even close. I don't believe games are being fixed like you keep talking about though. LIke I said every week it is the same thing. I can always count on you early on going "Well the refs are trying to fix this game against my team." Somehow when they are up big though you stop speaking in that way that the refs are trying to fix the game and it all of a sudden is "Well my team is just so great." You can't have it both ways...Either the league is fixing every game so the ones your team wins they don't deserve to win just like they don't deserve to lose then. You can't call your team great when they win. You can only say "Well the league wants to make my team great."

Anyway you can believe what you believe and I"ll believe what I believe. Yes I do think the league can do some things to help fix some of the mistakes by the officials. I do think the officials have cost some teams some games this year. At the same time that is just part of the game. It is designed by humans meaning it will have plenty of human error in it.

Also how in the world are we talking behind your back? Pretty sure this forum is open for the world to see. If we were talking behind your back we would have just done this through private message. Instead we left it here for you to see as well.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and that was what B-Ball players thought as well, the games are not fixed.. You blind dude.. But hey we believe what we want to believe.. And dude?? It was a JOKE, about the talking behind my back.. See the ringing of my ears joke?? Dude you to much man..