• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,747.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's crazy how good he is man.. And only 20 years old!! And so humble, you don't teach that, you born with that..
Coop is like?? Being flashy?? Nah man, i want a GOLD JACKET!!
Amari Cooper VS Revis = Epic!!

Could be our best WR since Tim Brown.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be our best WR since Tim Brown.
He has a great chance to be that good.. Has the talent, and the work ethic to be that good..
Tim Brown Jr.. But im also giving Crabs mad props as well.. He looks like the Texas Tech Crabtree!!
And you why?? Carr man.. We are now seeing Crabs true talent come out.. Crabtree looks really good!!
Our WR core is just as good as any out there imo..

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,747.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crabs has surprised me and looked really good. He's only averaging 11.5ypc but he's the perfect #2 WR to Cooper, solid possession guy.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win yesterday and important to get this team back on track heading for a tough one against the Jets. So happy this isn't a team people can just look past anymore. Raiders are dangerous

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But.....James Jones is straight beasting for GB.

He's EATING!!!!!!
Yeah, he looking real good as well.. But Reggie wanted to go young at WR, so they could grow with Carr..
It will be pretty cool to see who has better numbers come years end.. I bet Crabs does.. Crabs is starting to get alot of balls thrown his way, and should get even more as teams game plan for Coop more and more..
But Ya man, James Jones looks real good.. He knows that system to a T, and AROD is an All Pro..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win yesterday and important to get this team back on track heading for a tough one against the Jets. So happy this isn't a team people can just look past anymore. Raiders are dangerous
The RAIDERS look like a really good team right now.. They are fun to watch.. The Jets are a real good team, with a great D, and enough playmakers on the O side of the ball to put numbers up on anybody.. Should be a great match up.. I wonder who has the better D?? Denver or the Jets?? Anybody out there know??

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OAK @ SD... I have no idea why ATL got this game late, but CBS put this game up against DAL @ NYG for Fox.

Thoughts...not you guys, but if you didn't see it...this was a serious beat down...30 to 3 at one point I think. The Raiders have some good pieces...Cooper is the beast of the west and Julio beast of the east...two Bama boys.

It could have been worse probably...still see some of the old Raiders with all of the drive killing penalties, but clearly Carr is the guy...one seam pass he threw was Rodgers like...a laser on time..LB had no clue.

You guys have a squad to build on...AFCW needs to pay attention.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,747.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OAK @ SD... I have no idea why ATL got this game late, but CBS put this game up against DAL @ NYG for Fox.

Thoughts...not you guys, but if you didn't see it...this was a serious beat down...30 to 3 at one point I think. The Raiders have some good pieces...Cooper is the beast of the west and Julio beast of the east...two Bama boys.

It could have been worse probably...still see some of the old Raiders with all of the drive killing penalties, but clearly Carr is the guy...one seam pass he threw was Rodgers like...a laser on time..LB had no clue.

You guys have a squad to build on...AFCW needs to pay attention.

Thanks for the love!!!

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,747.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The RAIDERS look like a really good team right now.. They are fun to watch.. The Jets are a real good team, with a great D, and enough playmakers on the O side of the ball to put numbers up on anybody.. Should be a great match up.. I wonder who has the better D?? Denver or the Jets?? Anybody out there know??

Denver. The Jets have a great DL but the Broncos have the better overall squad.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver. The Jets have a great DL but the Broncos have the better overall squad.
Yeah i was leaning that way as well.. That's a scary good D.. But the Jets are right there as well.. Bowles has them playing great..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me.....I know.....Sunday of my birthday weekend and the girlfriend *facepalm*

is a Steeler fan.
Ouch!! The Steelers have a huge fan base, they everywhere as well.. But the RAIDERS are going to hook ya up DJ!!

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,747.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch!! The Steelers have a huge fan base, they everywhere as well.. But the RAIDERS are going to hook ya up DJ!!

I know....right? She was born and raised in Compton till her parents moved to Victorville....she's been to PA a handful of times (her parents are from there) but I don't get how she can be a Steeler fan. SMH.

I hope so, it would give me bragging rights and special perks for my birthday weekend.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know....right? She was born and raised in Compton till her parents moved to Victorville....she's been to PA a handful of times (her parents are from there) but I don't get how she can be a Steeler fan. SMH.

I hope so, it would give me bragging rights and special perks for my birthday weekend.
I was born and raised in Compton!! Easy E and The NWA.. Man Cali is soo badazz!!
But ya that is sort of weird how she's some Steeler fan, what?? But let me tell you whats really weird?? That KC Fan that was posting with us, is from LA!! Crazy..
Relax DJ we got that game.. I wonder how that Bolt fan with the RAIDER Fan wife is doing this morning?? DANG!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check that.. The Steelers will be hard to beat.. Oh, it can be done, but it will be a dog fight for sure..
The Jets are the focus this week though.. And they look good!!
We need huge games from Walford, Rivera and Reece when we play them.. Its hard to RUN on the Jets, so we putting that ball up all game long.. This is another one of those trench wars type game..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Revis Vs Amari match up already getting a little buzz.. Man, what a dream match up!! Revis, the ALL PRO shut down corner VS The Phenom Rookie Amari Cooper!! Revis is going to play him 1 on 1 no help!! Can Coop break his ankles?? Or will Revis shut him down?? Crabs Vs Cro ain't to shabby either!! Carr will go after both of them.. This game is soo huge!! In OAKLAND!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im really impressed how the RAIDERS responded, after that crushing defeat at home against the Broncos!! Playing against the #1 D and a HOF QB, going down to the wire with them, and losing like we did was crushing!!
And yet we came out and crushed the Bolts!! At their house.. That's what you call heart baby!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This pretty cool?? I seen this clip called move the sticks, i think they were NFLN dudes?? Anyways, they had a poll who is better?? Cooper or ODB, and Cooper won in a landslide!! The main host picked Coop as well..
Id take Cooper over any WR in the league!! And why not?? Here is a 20 year old ankle breaking phenom that can RUN the whole route tree, that is so humble,and loves the game, and is a team first player.. That's just learning how to play NFL Football.. The RAIDERS Amari Cooper!!