• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all GMs cd.. The RAIDERS would take Carr, and that's all that matters.. Homer cd?? And you are not?? How am i a homer?? Is it cuz i back the RAIDERS?? Is it cuz i would take Carr over Luck and RW?? Who is playing better?? Carr just entering his second year man.. Why do i have to pick what everybody else picks?? That don't make me a homer, but a REBEL!! I don't follow trends man.. No need to get mad cd.. You WON, but just not like you wanted..

Not mad at all? Why would I be mad when my team is 5-0 and has the best defense in the league? Your love for Carr is why I would call you a homer. Same with you saying all the players on your team are future All-Pro players pretty much. I mean you called a 7th round Corner that is a rookie a future All-Pro player earlier this week. Now could he become that of course but the odds of that are very slim. He most likely becomes a decent role player for you guys than that of an All-Pro. You love your team and I love mine. I don't blame you for loving your team and hoping for the best. They have potential for sure. They have a ton of work to do though before I or many take them serious as a threat in the NFL. Anyway probably staying away for a while from the Raiders board. Don't play you guys for a long time now. Good luck on the rest of your season.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why should i not love a young 2nd year QB that is playing really good?? I know it hurts you that you don't have him, it's sooo easy to see.. You see change coming and you don't like it.. Oh well that's just how it is..
Oh, and all these players you guys get from PS teams, and lower round picks will all be GREAT!! But that could never happen with RAIDERS right?? HECK NO!! Cuz that's just the type of guy you are.. Bummer too, cuz you can be pretty cool at times.. PEACE!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why should i not love a young 2nd year QB that is playing really good?? I know it hurts you that you don't have him, it's sooo easy to see.. You see change coming and you don't like it.. Oh well that's just how it is..
Oh, and all these players you guys get from PS teams, and lower round picks will all be GREAT!! But that could never happen with RAIDERS right?? HECK NO!! Cuz that's just the type of guy you are.. Bummer too, cuz you can be pretty cool at times.. PEACE!!
Oh, and it looked like Carrie and crew PUT the CLAMPS on DT and his boys.. Hmmm

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh you mean the guys like Brandon Marshall who are ALREADY playing at All-Pro levels. Those are the guys I am talking about for the Broncos in they have already shown they play at that level. I have not projected any player to be great for the Broncos so far on this board. I have said some have some potential but never to the point of calling them a future All-Pro player. The only players I have called that are actually playing at that level right now or have already been All-Pros in this league. You have Cooper already having a HOF career and he is only 5 games in with 2 very sub par games the last 2 weeks. I mean 3 of his 5 games this year he hasn't even cracked 50 yards in the game. The guy definitely has talent but let's not start comparing him to all these HOF players 5 weeks in. You used to be a lot cooler than this too Idaho. You have gotten more into tearing people down lately. I have come to expect you to build up the Raiders to be a great team. I just haven't expected you to be so negative towards others.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, everybody plays at or are all pro's for you guys.. You just don't give credit to other teams, cuz it's all about you.. And what i think is what i think.. It don't make it the truth!! I just stand by what i believe, even until the end..
Im not the same as everybody else.. And when am i being some jerk?? I talk to whoever wants to talk, even in real life.. Shoot Bears fan comes last week, what did i say?? Good game, play like that and you WIN games, and on and on.. now that Denver fan comes after the WIN, talks a little smack, but hey that's not cool, cuz you ain't been here all week.. One thing you need to understand cd?? Im a RAIDER FAN, and i will never give some other team props over mine, ever.. If that makes me a homer, a jerk, or whatever, so be it.. Im the coolest dude you will ever met, but i will defend my RAIDERS.. On these boards anyways..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, everybody plays at or are all pro's for you guys.. You just don't give credit to other teams, cuz it's all about you.. And what i think is what i think.. It don't make it the truth!! I just stand by what i believe, even until the end..
Im not the same as everybody else.. And when am i being some jerk?? I talk to whoever wants to talk, even in real life.. Shoot Bears fan comes last week, what did i say?? Good game, play like that and you WIN games, and on and on.. now that Denver fan comes after the WIN, talks a little smack, but hey that's not cool, cuz you ain't been here all week.. One thing you need to understand cd?? Im a RAIDER FAN, and i will never give some other team props over mine, ever.. If that makes me a homer, a jerk, or whatever, so be it.. Im the coolest dude you will ever met, but i will defend my RAIDERS.. On these boards anyways..

I've met some pretty cool people in my life so you would have some pretty stiff competition. I never said all of the Bronco players are All-Pros. I have listed some though that have been All-Pro in the past or have graded out as the top player at their position. Such as Von Miller is an All-Pro player. That is fact not just my homer opinion. DeMarcus Ware so far has graded out as the 2nd best OLB in the NFL only behind Von Miller. That is a fact not just my opinion. Both Chris Harris and Aqib Talib have graded out as top-10 Corners this year. That is Pro Bowl level. Brandon Marshall is the highest graded ILB in the NFL. Again that is fact not just my opinion. Darian Stewart has graded out as the 2nd best FS in the league only behind the guy in Minnesota. Again that is fact not just my opinion. OL wise both Mathis and Vasquez have been All-Pro Guards in the league in the past 2 years. Fact not opinion. Peyton Manning 2 years ago was All-Pro fact not opinion. CJ Anderson, D. Thomas, and Sanders have all been to the Pro Bowl last year. Again all these things I have said are fact not opinion. I'm not just saying these guys are future All-Pro/Pro Bowl players as most (Darian Stewart and Brandon Marshall have not been an All-Pro at the end of a season or to the Pro Bowl but are playing at very high levels) have already been that in the past and are continuing to play at that level.

Now you on the other hand are ready to crown a player who is 5-weeks into their career on the level of All-Pro/HOF type players when 3 of the 5 weeks he has played he has gone for less than 50 yards. I think the guy will be great but lets let his career speak for itself. Or that of a 7th round rookie playing with what is the 2nd worst pass secondary in the NFL as a future All-Pro player. Big difference in how you and I are going about this discussion. Mine are proven players playing at very high levels where yours are based on your hope from them making a couple of decent plays but not playing consistently.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've met some pretty cool people in my life so you would have some pretty stiff competition. I never said all of the Bronco players are All-Pros. I have listed some though that have been All-Pro in the past or have graded out as the top player at their position. Such as Von Miller is an All-Pro player. That is fact not just my homer opinion. DeMarcus Ware so far has graded out as the 2nd best OLB in the NFL only behind Von Miller. That is a fact not just my opinion. Both Chris Harris and Aqib Talib have graded out as top-10 Corners this year. That is Pro Bowl level. Brandon Marshall is the highest graded ILB in the NFL. Again that is fact not just my opinion. Darian Stewart has graded out as the 2nd best FS in the league only behind the guy in Minnesota. Again that is fact not just my opinion. OL wise both Mathis and Vasquez have been All-Pro Guards in the league in the past 2 years. Fact not opinion. Peyton Manning 2 years ago was All-Pro fact not opinion. CJ Anderson, D. Thomas, and Sanders have all been to the Pro Bowl last year. Again all these things I have said are fact not opinion. I'm not just saying these guys are future All-Pro/Pro Bowl players as most (Darian Stewart and Brandon Marshall have not been an All-Pro at the end of a season or to the Pro Bowl but are playing at very high levels) have already been that in the past and are continuing to play at that level.

Now you on the other hand are ready to crown a player who is 5-weeks into their career on the level of All-Pro/HOF type players when 3 of the 5 weeks he has played he has gone for less than 50 yards. I think the guy will be great but lets let his career speak for itself. Or that of a 7th round rookie playing with what is the 2nd worst pass secondary in the NFL as a future All-Pro player. Big difference in how you and I are going about this discussion. Mine are proven players playing at very high levels where yours are based on your hope from them making a couple of decent plays but not playing consistently.
Well, you would just have to meet me in real life, not everything is what it seems.. Heck im not even on the net!!
Anyways cd, enough with the Pro Bowls dude, ya got lucky yet again, ALL PRO'S and all..
Now why does it bother you so much, that i think Carr is the best QB in the West?? It's just what i think!! BUT?? Here we have a young QB entering his 2nd year, that can make every throw in the game, and taking control of his young Offense.. He could just as easy be 4-1 as he is 2-3 ya know.. And im not dishing on PM or the others!! But dude, players get old, that Sheet happens man, then they pass the torch to the young guys!! Im happy with Carr.. And i would take him over any other young QB out there!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, Carr will make mistakes man!! Name me one young guy that don't?? Heck we just seen it our game.. Him and the YOUNG WRs not being on the same page cost us 6!! Against a D like yours, you have to be in tune!! Im sure they will break that play down MANY times before our next game!! We learn from it, that's what young teams do..
Carr looks real good man.. I know it's weird to other fans that the RAIDERS can get players like they getting, but they under new management.. And im not hating on the GREAT AL DAVIS EITHER!! He is a big reason im a RAIDER FAN!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways, Denver is now over!! We get our bye at the perfect time!! Get healthy, work on alot of stuff, and get ready for the Chargers!! GO RAIDERS!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you would just have to meet me in real life, not everything is what it seems.. Heck im not even on the net!!
Anyways cd, enough with the Pro Bowls dude, ya got lucky yet again, ALL PRO'S and all..
Now why does it bother you so much, that i think Carr is the best QB in the West?? It's just what i think!! BUT?? Here we have a young QB entering his 2nd year, that can make every throw in the game, and taking control of his young Offense.. He could just as easy be 4-1 as he is 2-3 ya know.. And im not dishing on PM or the others!! But dude, players get old, that Sheet happens man, then they pass the torch to the young guys!! Im happy with Carr.. And i would take him over any other young QB out there!!

Lucky? Let's see the number of plays the Broncos didn't get lucky in that game. They had 2 touchdowns passes dropped in that game. That is 14 points right there. They had an interception in the Red Zone that is another 3 points right there. So the Broncos had 17 points taken off the score board. You want to talk about your 2 missed field goals and how that cost you guys the game. Well then I think I should be allowed to talk about those plays as well for the Broncos. We had another turnover (this is like the 4th one this year) overturned by close calls on instant replay. That would have easily been ball game. Let's see there was 2-3 times during the game that the announcers said PI should have been called on the Raiders that went uncalled. So again tell me how the Broncos are lucky?

And it doesn't bother me one bit that you think Carr is the best in the West. I don't agree with you. I don't see how you can say with certainty especially after such a terrible game against the Broncos only producing 10 points during a home game.

And why is it so important for you to keep saying over and over that the Broncos are done? I've seen you post that so many times this year. Is it just because you are tired of your team not winning the division that you have to convince yourself that the Broncos are going to fall apart without Peyton Manning? I fully admit the Broncos could fall back to earth here in a year or two. Can you fully admit the same thing of the Raiders could still end up in the same spot they are right now of still not finding a way to win? You have been saying for years every single season how the Raiders are going to surprise people and yet they keep falling short every single season. Broncos though were winning long before Manning got to town as they have only 6 losing seasons since 1976. So close to 40 years and the Broncos only have 6 losing seasons. That is one of the best in the league in that time span. I think the 49ers are right there with the Broncos for most wins in that time period. This is what great ownership does is it knows how to hire the right people to continue to have success year in and year out.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky? Let's see the number of plays the Broncos didn't get lucky in that game. They had 2 touchdowns passes dropped in that game. That is 14 points right there. They had an interception in the Red Zone that is another 3 points right there. So the Broncos had 17 points taken off the score board. You want to talk about your 2 missed field goals and how that cost you guys the game. Well then I think I should be allowed to talk about those plays as well for the Broncos. We had another turnover (this is like the 4th one this year) overturned by close calls on instant replay. That would have easily been ball game. Let's see there was 2-3 times during the game that the announcers said PI should have been called on the Raiders that went uncalled. So again tell me how the Broncos are lucky?

And it doesn't bother me one bit that you think Carr is the best in the West. I don't agree with you. I don't see how you can say with certainty especially after such a terrible game against the Broncos only producing 10 points during a home game.

And why is it so important for you to keep saying over and over that the Broncos are done? I've seen you post that so many times this year. Is it just because you are tired of your team not winning the division that you have to convince yourself that the Broncos are going to fall apart without Peyton Manning? I fully admit the Broncos could fall back to earth here in a year or two. Can you fully admit the same thing of the Raiders could still end up in the same spot they are right now of still not finding a way to win? You have been saying for years every single season how the Raiders are going to surprise people and yet they keep falling short every single season. Broncos though were winning long before Manning got to town as they have only 6 losing seasons since 1976. So close to 40 years and the Broncos only have 6 losing seasons. That is one of the best in the league in that time span. I think the 49ers are right there with the Broncos for most wins in that time period. This is what great ownership does is it knows how to hire the right people to continue to have success year in and year out.
It looks like the RAIDERS are starting to surprise now ain't they.. And i really don't care about other teams in the league but the RAIDERS.. And for all that winning you guys done?? What do you have to show for it?? 2 SBs that were rumored to come from cheating the cap.. We have 3.. AL Davis ran the RAIDERS to the ground, and i was all in with him.. But now we under new management.. I don't live in the past, i don't care about other teams, i just live for the now, and care for the RAIDERS.. Every other team to me is boring, for real..
Just Cuz im a freakin silver and Black rebel.. What are the 2 most famous words in sports?? GO RAIDERS!! And RaiderNation..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news for AFC West fans?? Tuck out for the year!! CRAPPY!! He is a good player for sure, and just his leadership alone is worth more than gold to this team.. Get well soon Tuck!!
The good news though is?? Edwards Jr the rookie has been getting more playing time, cuz he's been playing pretty good.. Im looking forward to seeing Edwards play!! Has the size, speed, everything you want in a DL player.. Let's see how he does moving forward..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news for AFC West fans?? Tuck out for the year!! CRAPPY!! He is a good player for sure, and just his leadership alone is worth more than gold to this team.. Get well soon Tuck!!
The good news though is?? Edwards Jr the rookie has been getting more playing time, cuz he's been playing pretty good.. Im looking forward to seeing Edwards play!! Has the size, speed, everything you want in a DL player.. Let's see how he does moving forward..
This rookie class is starting to look good.. Coop, takes 2 to cover him.. Edwards, he has been coming on, and now he's starting.. Walford, missed everything but we seen what he can do against Denver, and they getting him more run game by game.. Heeney was playing till he got hurt, and the other rookie LB Ball can play!! Heeney and Ball are the new breed of LBs, fast and athletic!! This crop will grow as the year moves along..
I also like Amerson who the Skins cut!! Dude is young big and fast Corner!! JDR and KNJ showing these guys how to play ball..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to let all these young players grow, as this is the perfect season for that to happen.. Alot of youth with so much promise!! The freakin young RAIDERS are game!! It's just a matter of time now..
Oh, shout out to the babe.. Just cuz i can.. Let that rebel in you come out..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im really starting to like what Reggie is doing with this team.. It's a young team, that's still learning how to WIN!!
But we now have a foundation to which to build from.. Seems like he's hitting on young player after young player, and on FA players as well.. Man, he hit out of the ballpark with this crop of FAs imo..
The RAIDERS have one of the best pass blocking OLs in the league, along with a top 5 rank RUSH D!! Not bad at all!! From where we came?? Shoot!! As well as a nice collection of young talent.. Why do you think we have all that?? Um Reggie!! Remember, we still rebuilding, we ain't done yet!! This is NOT a finished product..

Here is some wisdom?? Never go all in on HATE!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, the RAIDERS sign Walter Powell K\R from Bills PS team.. I think he has a chance to be an ALL PRO!! I do..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, can you imagine when the RAIDERS make the playoffs?? Wow, the buzz they would bring would be unreal!!
Without Darth Vader, you have NO Star Wars!! Major Cash Cow waiting to happen..
We have the Logo, the colors, and we now getting the players.. How Sexy is that??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, can you imagine when the RAIDERS make the playoffs?? Wow, the buzz they would bring would be unreal!!
Without Darth Vader, you have NO Star Wars!! Major Cash Cow waiting to happen..
We have the Logo, the colors, and we now getting the players.. How Sexy is that??
I love being a RAIDER FAN!! Nothing like it..