• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got me. I'm not much of a smack runner or name caller. I will stay on my own thread. Peace.
Cool man.. But there's web rules we must all follow?? Want to be hard, show up all week.. Just the way it is man.. Sorry dude.. But rules are rules..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's safe to say?? Carr is the best QB in the AFC West!! Scary to think that hes' just entering his second year.. With 27 year old Crabs as the VET!! We still have alot of work to do!! Thank goodness for this by week we are now on..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The RAIDERS can play with any team out there, any fool can see that.. But it's not there yet!! Youth and missed field goals cost us today!! Right now they learning how to WIN, and it's sort of a pain in the azz cuz we SOOOOOO close!! Its like you can touch it, then someone snags it away!! But this will teach the young RAIDERS to be hungry, to want it, to fight for it, to GO GET IT!! They will learn as the year moves along..
By years end we should see a better RAIDER team than we see now, if they healthy..
Then the magic will happen, more picks, and crazy money to add to our team..
This RAIDER team could be 4-1 right now soooo easy!! But we ain't!!
SHOUT OUT TO THE VETS!! Looking at you CWood and Tuck!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Murray going into JDRs dog house eh?? Hmmmm.. Murray hurt his shoulder last week, then had those 2 TOs that sent him to the bench.. Now in this game he was playing ok at the start, then for some reason went to the bench?? Hmmm.. Did he hurt his shoulder again?? Carr would of shredded Denver's D, but he needs Murray's help.. I wonder what's up?? JDR is not happy with Murray!! Again, Hmmmm..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's safe to say?? Carr is the best QB in the AFC West!! Scary to think that hes' just entering his second year.. With 27 year old Crabs as the VET!! We still have alot of work to do!! Thank goodness for this by week we are now on..
I don't think it is safe at all. His turnovers cost the team 10 points today plus the offense only put up 7 points! How is that best QB in the West? Rivers to me is tops. Heck I would say Carr and Manning are fighting for that last spot in QB in the West.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is safe at all. His turnovers cost the team 10 points today plus the offense only put up 7 points! How is that best QB in the West? Rivers to me is tops. Heck I would say Carr and Manning are fighting for that last spot in QB in the West.
Look at it again cd, Young WR Roberts not even looking for the ball.. Guys on TV even said so.. So chill.. And we both now it's not PM that's for sure..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at it again cd, Young WR Roberts not even looking for the ball.. Guys on TV even said so.. So chill.. And we both now it's not PM that's for sure..
We shut PM and his pro bowl WRs down!! With a beat up secondary..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i guess Rivers might be tops right now, but even then i don't know about that for sure.. Smith?? Nah!!

Where's that Bears fan?? I told him if they continue to play like that, and Cutler becomes the leader of the team, they would WIN games.. Sure enough.. Mind powers..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check that cd, JDR said it was Coop, that didn't turn his head, and that he had ALL green in front of him!! Chalk that one up as a rookie mistake.. He is a rookie after all, so expect things like that once in a while..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Props to our rookie LB Neiron Ball.. Dude made some plays last week, then we play him alot this week, and he shuts down Denver's TE's!! A late round gem by Reggie!! Im sure he will start getting some major RUN from here on out..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Props to our rookie LB Neiron Ball.. Dude made some plays last week, then we play him alot this week, and he shuts down Denver's TE's!! A late round gem by Reggie!! Im sure he will start getting some major RUN from here on out..
Oh Oh fantasy guys on TV.. The RAIDERS might have found someone to SHUT down TE's!! Look him up, you now know his name..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey made plenty of other throws that didn't help his team. Throw in the fumble and not actually getting his team more than 7 points and I just don't see how you can call him the best in the AFC West. Throw in then I guess I can justify every interception Peyton has thrown so far. The receiver wasn't looking, didn't run the right route, bounced of their hands. So if that is the case then Manning has thrown 6 touchdowns and no interceptions that are his fault. That pass by Carr was too far out in front of the receiver. They could have maybe gotten a hand on it but it wasn't a great throw by Carr either.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey made plenty of other throws that didn't help his team. Throw in the fumble and not actually getting his team more than 7 points and I just don't see how you can call him the best in the AFC West. Throw in then I guess I can justify every interception Peyton has thrown so far. The receiver wasn't looking, didn't run the right route, bounced of their hands. So if that is the case then Manning has thrown 6 touchdowns and no interceptions that are his fault. That pass by Carr was too far out in front of the receiver. They could have maybe gotten a hand on it but it wasn't a great throw by Carr either.
cd, he also got in field goal range 2 times as well, those 6 points WINS us the game.. Let's not forget those..
You have the 1# D in football, and that rank goes to plus 1# when you play the RAIDERS!! He did enough to WIN the game.. But sadly we didn't.. I would take Carr over any young QB in the game..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, he also got in field goal range 2 times as well, those 6 points WINS us the game.. Let's not forget those..
You have the 1# D in football, and that rank goes to plus 1# when you play the RAIDERS!! He did enough to WIN the game.. But sadly we didn't.. I would take Carr over any young QB in the game..

I would take Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson over any young QB in the game. Also 2 field goals does not win you the game. That ties the game at 16. Carr is a decent QB don't get me wrong but he had great protection yesterday and still couldn't quite get it done. The Broncos gave him some amazing drive extending penalties to help out even with all the personal fouls called on the Broncos yet the team still only mustered up 10 points. I was left less impressed with Carr after how much you talked him up this week. Same with Cooper.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course cd those 6 points change everything dude.. Cmon man.. We start calling different plays, you know this..
That pick is on Amari dude, and man he would of went ALL the way had he just turned his head..
Again, chalk that up as a rookie mistake!! And Luck or RW over Carr?? You crazy man, and you are just hating bro.. Cmon dude don't be like that..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course cd those 6 points change everything dude.. Cmon man.. We start calling different plays, you know this..
That pick is on Amari dude, and man he would of went ALL the way had he just turned his head..
Again, chalk that up as a rookie mistake!! And Luck or RW over Carr?? You crazy man, and you are just hating bro.. Cmon dude don't be like that..

I can almost guarantee you every GM in the NFL including your Raiders would take those two over Carr right now. Anyway we will just have to agree to disagree on the rest of this. I know no bigger homer than you Idaho and it always leads to interesting conversations. Until next time.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can almost guarantee you every GM in the NFL including your Raiders would take those two over Carr right now. Anyway we will just have to agree to disagree on the rest of this. I know no bigger homer than you Idaho and it always leads to interesting conversations. Until next time.
Not all GMs cd.. The RAIDERS would take Carr, and that's all that matters.. Homer cd?? And you are not?? How am i a homer?? Is it cuz i back the RAIDERS?? Is it cuz i would take Carr over Luck and RW?? Who is playing better?? Carr just entering his second year man.. Why do i have to pick what everybody else picks?? That don't make me a homer, but a REBEL!! I don't follow trends man.. No need to get mad cd.. You WON, but just not like you wanted..