• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, your just that type of guy dude, everything you guys do is gold, nothing is ever bad.. Cool man.. We are who we are.. And if you ever notice?? I always say we have alot of work to do behind whatever i say.. And yeah, just look at that young collection of talent the RAIDERS have, and you tell me?? But that don't mean nothing till we finish the process.. And we still have a year or so to finish that..
You see cd?? Us like you guys are still learning how to play as a unit, or does that only count for you guys??
And you keep talking about all these pro bowl players you have, then you should be a lock to WIN the SB!! I mean, you have the BEST D in the history of football, along pro bowl players everywhere!! Tell me cd?? Are you a LOCK to WIN the SB?? I just want to know?? Here i have this young team that's just learning how to WIN, how in the heck could we ever compete with a team with pro bowl players everywhere?? When i read what you have to say?? I think you just might have the BEST team ever put together.. Crazy good..

And no cd, you will never change my mind, heck i can't even change my own mind, let alone you.. Funny..
Dude im going to go wash my 66 and take her for a spin, its to nice of a day not too.. Ya know me, if you reply i will get back at ya.. Its just all for fun..

Earlier this year when I asked you what some possible pitfalls were on your team you told me that you don't see any weaknesses on your team. DJ and Flaraider were able to list some that they thought could be possible pitfalls but you refused to do so. Now Idaho if you would go to the General Board or the Broncos board you would see I have listed plenty of things I see wrong with my team. I see Manning really struggling to make the right reads. His arm is weak but it always has been in his time with Denver. The bigger issue is he is not seeing the defense quite right for some reason. CJ Anderson has said he is frustrated with himself and just isn't seeing the field very well right now. This has limited our run game. Our TE position is lacking much of receiving threat and Owen Daniels doesn't really have the wheels anymore. OL is young leading to a lot of blown blocks. Defensively I have said and it has been proven that because we are such an aggressive defense we are prone to giving up the big play. This defense is honestly like the complete opposite of what we ran last year in Del Rio was Stop the Run as job #1 for the Front-7 and the Back end it was don't get beat over the top giving up the big play. It was a bend but don't break defense. The issue was we were not great against red zone defenses so we gave up a lot of touchdowns which is why we were 3rd in yards but 16th in scoring on defense. This year we are taking more chances which has lead to the defense forcing a lot of red zone turnovers. Again though we are prone to give up the big play like Jamaal Charles getting a long run and that of AP getting a long run. There you go see my team is not all Rainbows to me. I see plenty wrong with my team and plenty of reasons why they can lose this week and every week and why I have no clue what will happen come playoff time if we are fortunate enough to make it that far. I feel a heck of a lot better about this team than the past few years though as a great defense will keep you in almost every game giving the offense a chance to make a play or two. It leads to a lot of closer games but the Broncos finally do have a defense that can make plays when they absolutely need one instead of depending on the offense to have to drive down the field at the end to win the game.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earlier this year when I asked you what some possible pitfalls were on your team you told me that you don't see any weaknesses on your team. DJ and Flaraider were able to list some that they thought could be possible pitfalls but you refused to do so. Now Idaho if you would go to the General Board or the Broncos board you would see I have listed plenty of things I see wrong with my team. I see Manning really struggling to make the right reads. His arm is weak but it always has been in his time with Denver. The bigger issue is he is not seeing the defense quite right for some reason. CJ Anderson has said he is frustrated with himself and just isn't seeing the field very well right now. This has limited our run game. Our TE position is lacking much of receiving threat and Owen Daniels doesn't really have the wheels anymore. OL is young leading to a lot of blown blocks. Defensively I have said and it has been proven that because we are such an aggressive defense we are prone to giving up the big play. This defense is honestly like the complete opposite of what we ran last year in Del Rio was Stop the Run as job #1 for the Front-7 and the Back end it was don't get beat over the top giving up the big play. It was a bend but don't break defense. The issue was we were not great against red zone defenses so we gave up a lot of touchdowns which is why we were 3rd in yards but 16th in scoring on defense. This year we are taking more chances which has lead to the defense forcing a lot of red zone turnovers. Again though we are prone to give up the big play like Jamaal Charles getting a long run and that of AP getting a long run. There you go see my team is not all Rainbows to me. I see plenty wrong with my team and plenty of reasons why they can lose this week and every week and why I have no clue what will happen come playoff time if we are fortunate enough to make it that far. I feel a heck of a lot better about this team than the past few years though as a great defense will keep you in almost every game giving the offense a chance to make a play or two. It leads to a lot of closer games but the Broncos finally do have a defense that can make plays when they absolutely need one instead of depending on the offense to have to drive down the field at the end to win the game.
cd, i blew a part that goes to my turbo so im not like real happy right now.. But, you said to make a list of first to worst, and i did.. Carr and the QBs were 1, so up to this point like as of right now, we good right there are we not?? Then i said WRs, and again they look good right now do they not?? Then i went on with the OL, and they too look good.. DL looking good as they play more together.. Now i did rate the DBs worst, but did say they could be the better unit if they could get it together.. Well, they all hurt, all of them but Hayden!! Heck Allen only played one half of the first game, CWood is playing with one arm for crying out loud!!Then Ross goes to the IR, Asante gets hurt, so we move Carrie to S, then he gets hurt retuning a punts.. So we picked up Amerson who the Skins cut.. So really dude, i don't know what they can do, CUZ they ain't really played together yet..

cd, the way you talk i could swear you have the best team EVER put together.. But its cool cuz that's how we as fans are.. OAKLAND RAIDERS VS DENVER BRONCOS!! The hate flows till this game is over.. I don't really hate man, but i will play the part..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my gosh i forgot to say this?? GO RAIDERS!! LET'S DO THIS!! SILVER AND BLACK!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, i blew a part that goes to my turbo so im not like real happy right now.. But, you said to make a list of first to worst, and i did.. Carr and the QBs were 1, so up to this point like as of right now, we good right there are we not?? Then i said WRs, and again they look good right now do they not?? Then i went on with the OL, and they too look good.. DL looking good as they play more together.. Now i did rate the DBs worst, but did say they could be the better unit if they could get it together.. Well, they all hurt, all of them but Hayden!! Heck Allen only played one half of the first game, CWood is playing with one arm for crying out loud!!Then Ross goes to the IR, Asante gets hurt, so we move Carrie to S, then he gets hurt retuning a punts.. So we picked up Amerson who the Skins cut.. So really dude, i don't know what they can do, CUZ they ain't really played together yet..

cd, the way you talk i could swear you have the best team EVER put together.. But its cool cuz that's how we as fans are.. OAKLAND RAIDERS VS DENVER BRONCOS!! The hate flows till this game is over.. I don't really hate man, but i will play the part..

Well looks like talk time is over and just time to watch our teams settle it on the field. I would say good luck to your team but we both know that would be a bit of an empty statement because it would be at the expense of my team. Hoping for a Bronco win and preparing for the possibility that we could lose.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like talk time is over and just time to watch our teams settle it on the field. I would say good luck to your team but we both know that would be a bit of an empty statement because it would be at the expense of my team. Hoping for a Bronco win and preparing for the possibility that we could lose.
This is why you and me are different.. I can say good luck, but of course with us getting a RAIDER WIN!!
But one of two things happen here, WIN or lose.. I can live with that.. Let's see if the YOUNG RAIDERS are game??
GO RAIDERS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAIDERS leaving points on the field.. Can't do that.. Let's go RAIDERS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TD RAIDERS!! We are still so young!! We need to learn how to play still!! This team has SBs in its future!! When it learns how to play..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TD RAIDERS!! We are still so young!! We need to learn how to play still!! This team has SBs in its future!! When it learns how to play..
We leaving points on the field!! Cuz we so young!! We don't know how to play yet!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How i wish the RAIDER D was healthy!! It's to beat up!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The RAIDERS have the best young punter in the game for sure!! But the RAIDERS left points there, bad play!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just can't beat Denver playing like that!! You NEED to score every time we have the ball!! Our D is to beat up to hold PM all game long!!

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders playing well this half!! Wish I could watch the game!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YYYYEEEEAAAHHHH CCCWWWWOOOOODDDD!! YOUR FIRST ONE!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that right there board members is how a young team gives away a game!!