• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not crushed anymore.. I blame the Media for this loss!! Hey Media?? Trash on the RAIDERS this week, light that FIRE baby!! Let it burn HOT!! Bronco week!! The first of 2.. IN OAKLAND The young RAIDERS NEED to bring that A game to have a chance, and there is ALWAYS a chance!! Just ask the Cards, Saints, RAIDERS, etc..
Where you at cd?? Come and talk to me, if you want too..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and for the love of all things Musgrave?? When the game in on the line, put the ball in Carr's hands!! He IS our best player!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Idaho sorry figured I would give you a day or so after the loss. Not one to like to rub it in too much. This is honestly what I figured would happen with the Raiders this year because they are such a young team in they would show up big one week but then sometimes struggle in those games that everybody is starting to think they should win. Which Raider team shows up this week will be fun to watch. I do worry for Carr though after the Broncos just destroyed Teddy Bridgewater with 7 sacks and many more hits on top of that. If the guy didn't have the ability to run and escape it would have been over 10 sacks. Man that kid escaped on some ridiculous plays.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Idaho sorry figured I would give you a day or so after the loss. Not one to like to rub it in too much. This is honestly what I figured would happen with the Raiders this year because they are such a young team in they would show up big one week but then sometimes struggle in those games that everybody is starting to think they should win. Which Raider team shows up this week will be fun to watch. I do worry for Carr though after the Broncos just destroyed Teddy Bridgewater with 7 sacks and many more hits on top of that. If the guy didn't have the ability to run and escape it would have been over 10 sacks. Man that kid escaped on some ridiculous plays.
Im over that loss dude, we had it and let it get away.. Ya know the saying, sheet happens..
Anyways cd?? I see Teddy B and AP put some numbers on you guys?? And about had you guys.. But once again your D won it in the end.. The point is?? You can score on your D bro.. Oh, now don't get me wrong dude?? Your D is good!! Real good!! But you can put points on it.. And points is what WINS games.. On the O side of the ball?? I believe the RAIDERS have better skill players than the Vikes, other that AP.. Our D is a different story as of now, we beat up big time..

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun game yesterday guys. I think these are two teams headed in the right direction, with you guys probably a step or so ahead of us in the rebuilding game. Having the young QB and all. When Peyton departs from Denver soon, I expect you guys to win some division titles over the next handful of years.

It was going to be a heartbreaker for either team who lost, both teams made some big plays and also some boneheaded ones that gave the ball to the other team.

Here's to both of our teams trending the right way. Two passionate fan bases that deserve winners! :suds:

Our guys will try to knock off KC for you next week, but it'll be tough down there in Arrowhead!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when i say our D is beat up?? I mean its BEAT the heck up!!
Fun game yesterday guys. I think these are two teams headed in the right direction, with you guys probably a step or so ahead of us in the rebuilding game. Having the young QB and all. When Peyton departs from Denver soon, I expect you guys to win some division titles over the next handful of years.

It was going to be a heartbreaker for either team who lost, both teams made some big plays and also some boneheaded ones that gave the ball to the other team.

Here's to both of our teams trending the right way. Two passionate fan bases that deserve winners! :suds:

Our guys will try to knock off KC for you next week, but it'll be tough down there in Arrowhead!
Nice dude.. Yeah i new you guys would bring it, with Cutler!! That was a HARD fought game.. They went after it big time!! Time ran out though and you guys WON!! Props, it was a great game!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when i say our D is beat up?? I mean its BEAT the heck up!!

Nice dude.. Yeah i new you guys would bring it, with Cutler!! That was a HARD fought game.. They went after it big time!! Time ran out though and you guys WON!! Props, it was a great game!!
Cutler continues to play like that, and be the leader of the team?? You will WIN more games!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trench Wars!! Penn.. Jackson.. Hudson.. Webb.. Howard.. Mack.. Williams.. Ellis.. Aldon.. Tuck!! Will decide our game..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, what a job the REFS did on the Lions!! At least try to hide it a little when the FIX is in..
Oopps, maybe i should chill, we got a game coming up..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im over that loss dude, we had it and let it get away.. Ya know the saying, sheet happens..
Anyways cd?? I see Teddy B and AP put some numbers on you guys?? And about had you guys.. But once again your D won it in the end.. The point is?? You can score on your D bro.. Oh, now don't get me wrong dude?? Your D is good!! Real good!! But you can put points on it.. And points is what WINS games.. On the O side of the ball?? I believe the RAIDERS have better skill players than the Vikes, other that AP.. Our D is a different story as of now, we beat up big time..
????????????????????????????????

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey sorry Idaho I have a big wedding I am getting ready for this week and a few other projects on my plate so haven't been on as much as usual.

As for the numbers AP pretty much put up his numbers on one carry where he ran for a touchdown on a 4th and 1 from 48 yards out. Otherwise the Broncos had held him to 2 yards per carry the entire game. So not sure I would count that as him putting up numbers plus they still kept him under 100 yards for the game. Teddy B the way he put up bigger numbers than others was because he escaped about 5-6 times from being sacked. Most of their big plays came on those type of plays where the whole play broke down and the coverage guys were all of a sudden in scramble mode. So Carr better be ready to run and hope he can duck a couple of our guys to make some plays.

As for points 10-14 of the points in the game came off of turnovers where the Broncos made a huge mistake on offense giving them great field position. When asked to drive the length of the field only 2 times this entire season has a team gone down and scored on the Broncos.

Finally as for the team comparison I would say it breaks down like this between the Vikings and Raiders

QB--Push-Both at different times have shown glimpses of great ability.
RB--Vikings-This one is pretty easy as the Vikings have the best RB in the NFL
WR--Raiders-Cooper is proving to be the real deal
TE--Vikings-Kyle Rudolph would easily be the starter in Oakland if he was there
OL--Raiders-I will give you guys the OL but then again I haven't seen much of your guys' OL so far and right now my view of the Vikings OL is they gave up 7 sacks and many more pressures. We shall see if you guys can do any better. So far every OL that has faced us has been destroyed. When you throw in the Broncos actually get 2 of their DL guys back from injury/suspension this week that haven't even played that could mean an even deadlier group than what the NFL has seen so far.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey sorry Idaho I have a big wedding I am getting ready for this week and a few other projects on my plate so haven't been on as much as usual.

As for the numbers AP pretty much put up his numbers on one carry where he ran for a touchdown on a 4th and 1 from 48 yards out. Otherwise the Broncos had held him to 2 yards per carry the entire game. So not sure I would count that as him putting up numbers plus they still kept him under 100 yards for the game. Teddy B the way he put up bigger numbers than others was because he escaped about 5-6 times from being sacked. Most of their big plays came on those type of plays where the whole play broke down and the coverage guys were all of a sudden in scramble mode. So Carr better be ready to run and hope he can duck a couple of our guys to make some plays.

As for points 10-14 of the points in the game came off of turnovers where the Broncos made a huge mistake on offense giving them great field position. When asked to drive the length of the field only 2 times this entire season has a team gone down and scored on the Broncos.

Finally as for the team comparison I would say it breaks down like this between the Vikings and Raiders

QB--Push-Both at different times have shown glimpses of great ability.
RB--Vikings-This one is pretty easy as the Vikings have the best RB in the NFL
WR--Raiders-Cooper is proving to be the real deal
TE--Vikings-Kyle Rudolph would easily be the starter in Oakland if he was there
OL--Raiders-I will give you guys the OL but then again I haven't seen much of your guys' OL so far and right now my view of the Vikings OL is they gave up 7 sacks and many more pressures. We shall see if you guys can do any better. So far every OL that has faced us has been destroyed. When you throw in the Broncos actually get 2 of their DL guys back from injury/suspension this week that haven't even played that could mean an even deadlier group than what the NFL has seen so far.
Don't be sorry man.. Sounds like you have a full plate.. I just like to post heavy on Sundays and Mondays, then im Ghost..
Anyways, pretty good list you got there, i can agree with some of that.. This game cd is coming down to the trenches!! Yeah, it's the BIG dudes that will decide this game.. Now don't get me wrong man, Carr, Coop, PM and his crew will be A MAJOR factor in this game!! But without great trench play in a game like this?? Skill players won't matter!! I can see it dude.. Our OL has given up 3 sacks!! And let's not forget, Carr has 4.6 speed as well, he just never uses it much, but he can RUN VS What could be the best D in football.. Big Time Rival Game in OAKLAND!! Pure football at it's best..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be sorry man.. Sounds like you have a full plate.. I just like to post heavy on Sundays and Mondays, then im Ghost..
Anyways, pretty good list you got there, i can agree with some of that.. This game cd is coming down to the trenches!! Yeah, it's the BIG dudes that will decide this game.. Now don't get me wrong man, Carr, Coop, PM and his crew will be A MAJOR factor in this game!! But without great trench play in a game like this?? Skill players won't matter!! I can see it dude.. Our OL has given up 3 sacks!! And let's not forget, Carr has 4.6 speed as well, he just never uses it much, but he can RUN VS What could be the best D in football.. Big Time Rival Game in OAKLAND!! Pure football at it's best..

You might want to check your stats. At least on ESPN they show that the Raiders have given up 5 sacks so far. Before we played them the Vikings had only given up 6 sacks. They went from 7th in the league in giving up sacks to 28th in the league in just one game. In fact all the teams we have played other than KC have given up very few sacks yet when we have played them we are averaging close to pressures on 50% of all drop backs. 3 of the 4 teams we have played have been decent to great other than the game against us. So not sure I would trust that OL to hold up against this group especially when you factor in the Broncos have done this without one of their starters on the DL who is returning this week and another who is returning from injury this week as well that is supposed to be one of our best pass rushing DE's in the 3-4.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN eh?? Hmmm.. I like to watch them in the mornings, when the news is fresh and the Chicks are fine!!
Soo 5 sacks eh?? Dang!! No biggie dude.. This game will come down to our OL VS your D, as well as our DL VS your OL!! Trench battle man.. Both teams have game breakers that can hurt either team.. So the trench is where it will be won.. The RAIDERS will test your D IT IS WHAT IT IS.. 1 of two things will happen here cd?? We WIN or lose.. I can live with that, CAN YOU?? Gotta go dude.. I will get back at ya if you reply..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN eh?? Hmmm.. I like to watch them in the mornings, when the news is fresh and the Chicks are fine!!
Soo 5 sacks eh?? Dang!! No biggie dude.. This game will come down to our OL VS your D, as well as our DL VS your OL!! Trench battle man.. Both teams have game breakers that can hurt either team.. So the trench is where it will be won.. The RAIDERS will test your D IT IS WHAT IT IS.. 1 of two things will happen here cd?? We WIN or lose.. I can live with that, CAN YOU?? Gotta go dude.. I will get back at ya if you reply..

Oh I am fine with a loss. Won't make me happy by any means but if it happens the Broncos being 4-1 is beyond what I thought they would be at right now. With both sides of the ball learning new playbooks I thought both sides would start out a little slow leaving us vulnerable to some team we should beat getting a win. The fact that we have won and our defense has been dominant during this time is just icing on the cake moving forward. Honestly right now I figured we would have lost the Chiefs game and the Detroit game. Both of our road games but honestly those are two games our offense has actually looked its best and our defense has forced the most turnovers. We have actually almost been a better road team than a home team so far this year which is weird.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough L yesterday on Sunday. I was in Primm, NV at Buffalo Bill's. Saw a great concert with (Uncle) Charlie Wilson. I thought Cutler (and Brees) were both out a while. We played well but just keep thinking it woulda been a W if Clausen had played.

:gaah:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw something about that in a sports group on FB.

With each passing week the chances of it happening are very slim. The Broncos looked like they finally saw some daylight in the run game this past week and if they can continue to build on that this week my guess is they just stick with what they got and see how it goes.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With each passing week the chances of it happening are very slim. The Broncos looked like they finally saw some daylight in the run game this past week and if they can continue to build on that this week my guess is they just stick with what they got and see how it goes.

Yes.....I agree.

Pretty encouraged about the Raiders-Broncos game after watching the Vikings give y'all fits. And Manning really looks off. 6 TD's to 5 INT's.....not Manning-esque at all.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I am fine with a loss. Won't make me happy by any means but if it happens the Broncos being 4-1 is beyond what I thought they would be at right now. With both sides of the ball learning new playbooks I thought both sides would start out a little slow leaving us vulnerable to some team we should beat getting a win. The fact that we have won and our defense has been dominant during this time is just icing on the cake moving forward. Honestly right now I figured we would have lost the Chiefs game and the Detroit game. Both of our road games but honestly those are two games our offense has actually looked its best and our defense has forced the most turnovers. We have actually almost been a better road team than a home team so far this year which is weird.
CD, the whole Denver fan base would be CRUSHED if we beat you guys.. For sure.. But relax baby, everybody is picking you guys, it's in the bag right?? So says everybody..