• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quinn

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly what I was trying to say in this thread, but it somehow turned into Dak.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don’t see Dak being OK with this. He’s made very very little in his NFL career and his agent won’t let him do a Rod Tidwell. I can’t even see Dak playing this year after what happened to the Redskins QB. He is literally risking 50,000,000+ in guaranteed money. Maybe even 75,000,000 guaranteed. It will be interesting to see how this all unfolds. Dak has looked as if he’s a top notch guy and an ELITE leader but is he, his agent and his family cool with him risking a GUARANTEED 70,000,000 bucks over one devastating tackle.
and yet....here you remain after pretty much every cowboy fan here asked you not to post on this board

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where I compared his posts to Romotoowens. Your problem has always been you don't read and make up your opinions anyway
You basically did.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don’t see Dak being OK with this.
ok brother. You have to keep up with the conversation. of course he wont be happy with being tagged.
but the question was "what if" he wanted 5 mil+ a year more in a long term contract than the Cowboys are willing to give. (like 40 mil more)
Some said let him walk & some said tag his ass. At that point we dont give a shit if he is happy. That would be a huge difference that doesnt get bridged. So you tag his ass!!!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Here's the problem Earl. You make excuses for everything Dak does wrong and blame it on others and you give him credit for everything he does well and even things that he doesn't do well - ie. the TE "dropped pass" in the end zone that was a poor throw. You also cherry pick your stats to stress the Dak is great argument. Your Dak comments are identical to those that did the same for Romo. You aren't objective at all on the topic and that's why you get so much crap on the topic"

now...who else besides your newfound fanboy, guns ball washed everything Romo? Earl as well assumed you were comparing him to romotoowens.

but what remains funny to me, is how you constantly tell me what my problem is (basically ever post to me today) and act as if you're better. Too bad for you that your posts say you're like everyone else when your opinion is challenged. You are no different, but you are getting support from PE1 & Guns. How come if I'm so bad, other cowboy fans aren't chiming in?

look at you last lost here....I called you a cry baby and you come back with go away baby.

I ain't going anywhere and you sure as hell aren't better than me unless PE1 & Guns count?
The fact is that nobody here likes you, not even Earl... :dhd:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith, Jones, and Zeke shouldn't even be even considered keeping at this point.

Zeke-381 touches last year and he isn't the receiver we thought he'd be in the passing game. Can't give him a big deal. By the numbers, he caught 77 passes last year, but that's because he was force fed too much and the efficiency in passes to Zeke was very low.

Jones- Was a bust until last year and clearly regressed at the end of last season. Was a complete asswipe in Rams playoff game. The injury excuse doesn't fly. Everybody is playing hurt at the end of seasons. Interceptions aren't the end all be all stat, but giving a CB that catches absolutely no interceptions a big contract makes little sense to me. You gotta have ball skills to get big money. . Byron has none.

Smith- Has really limited football instincts unlike LVE and Lee and makes plays mostly on athleticism. I love Smith. Love his comeback story, and pray that his football instincts come back being two years removed, but at this point, his instincts are a big red flag right now. DLine covers a lot of Jaylon flaws and when the DLine got gassed against Colts and Rams, Jaylon was heavily exposed.
Smith, Jones and Zeke ''Shouldn't even be CONSIDERED keeping''...:L
''Zeke isn't the receiver we thought he was''...perhaps part of that is on the QB getting sacked instead of checking down
''Jones was an asswipe against the Rams and injury excuse doesn't fly''...So a kid who was awesome this year gutted up and played hurt in a playoff game and you rip his ass. Hold Dak to this level of critique
''Jaylon has limited instincts and got exposed when our DL got GASSED against the Rams''..If by GASSED you mean getting their asses blown 5 yards downfield on every play, then OK. As to his ''instincts, those can be improved by study. Dak could make the same improvement to cut down on all those sacks

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith, Jones and Zeke ''Shouldn't even be CONSIDERED keeping''...:L
''Zeke isn't the receiver we thought he was''...perhaps part of that is on the QB getting sacked instead of checking down
''Jones was an asswipe against the Rams and injury excuse doesn't fly''...So a kid who was awesome this year gutted up and played hurt in a playoff game and you rip his ass. Hold Dak to this level of critique
''Jaylon has limited instincts and got exposed when our DL got GASSED against the Rams''..If by GASSED you mean getting their asses blown 5 yards downfield on every play, then OK. As to his ''instincts, those can be improved by study. Dak could make the same improvement to cut down on all those sacks
Yeah, and none of that had anything to do with Dak. You brought Dak up. I don't regret anything I said and stand by it 100%. I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove here. You get on me for standing behind Dak like a lover yet you got butthurt and started fanboying those three and brought Dak up unprovoked just because of who I am. That in itself is an ad hominem. The thing is, I supported what I said and continued to reaffirm what I meant throughout the thread and still stand by it. My position never changed. You, on the other hand, are back and forth and don't really have a positional stance. You say you like Dak and think he's top 15 yet you say things that contradict it.

Zeke had 77 receptions, led the team. It's statements like "perhaps part of that is on the QB getting sacked instead of checking down" is the kind of stupid shit that I'm talking about that I respond to, prove it as false, then get accused of being a Dak lover. When I said Zeke wasn't the receiver I thought he was gonna be, that was in reference to his route running ability that doesn't come close to the likes of Le'Veon Bell, or as Zeke himself said he wanted to mirror, Marshall Faulk.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet....here you remain after pretty much every cowboy fan here asked you not to post on this board

I get it PDay and I pretty much stay away. Maybe 15 posts in the last year? I don’t know... Manster will probably spend 3 hours finding that I posted 17 times and erupt. But the truth is this not your board nor is it Cowboys only. It’s a place to discuss the Cowboys. But I shall leave as long as you remember this is just a chat board and really means very little.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok brother. You have to keep up with the conversation. of course he wont be happy with being tagged.
but the question was "what if" he wanted 5 mil+ a year more in a long term contract than the Cowboys are willing to give. (like 40 mil more)
Some said let him walk & some said tag his ass. At that point we dont give a shit if he is happy. That would be a huge difference that doesnt get bridged. So you tag his ass!!!

I see your point. What I was saying though is that I can’t see his agent letting him report THIS YEAR and he is still under contract. He’d be nuts if he did only because he has made such a tiny amount of money. Jerry ALWAYS takes care of his guys. I’m guessing Dak does get 30,000,000 per just because what’s the alternative for Dallas (at this moment).
The team is way too good and loaded with talent to have QB issues so Dak is in control.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. It started with you on Zeke and Jaylon as well. Move on
I'm just showing you in a series of tweets by a Cowboy writer of what I think about Byron Jones. You need to chill.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This place seems to have gone to shit......lol